CDZ John kasich the Next President of the United States thread

JUDICIAL REVIEW SAID:

"Let me start by saying bookmark this thread. Also, this thread is going to be only about Kasich since he's the most qualified to bePresident other than Gingrich."

Nonsense.

Those hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and those who seek to conjoin church and state in violation of the First Amendment are not qualified to be president.

Womens rights -

Gays - I don't know about Kasich stance on them, but who gives a shit about queers?

Millennials, Democrats, Liberals, and the 10% of the population who is Gay.

Not as many as you think. Not anymore. Gay isn't even on their top 10 of priority. Even for liberals Indepnedents and repubs.

Jeb is going to take all the Wall St. and Corporate money.

How does Kasich get funded? Who is his constituency? Certainly not the teabaggers.

Why do you think he was on the west coast and met with Gingrich billionaire funder and McCain election funders? :)

Last edited:
Kasich will add to the debate so lets see what he has to say and what his vision is before the man from Ohio is thrown under the bus. The key question remains financial as in how he will address current debt and forecasted deficits.

Does American need a professional rustbelt politician in the White House?
America needs someone who's dealt with these problems before to do them again. Kasich.

So we need a president who believes Noah's Ark was real, is willing to discriminate against gays, thinks "soft money" is fine in campaigns, and has attacked the middle class with a vengence?
Watch the videos. He fights for the middle class. Who cares about the rest. Most Americans beliebe in one man one woman.

Most? You are behind the times.

And people SHOULD care about the acceptance of "soft money" in campaigns. It is that sort of money that a politician owes for.

Most if had a preference would say man and woman. Facts.

The margins for your "most" have gotten smaller and smaller each year. There have even been major polls that show over 50% of Americans approve of homosexuals, and I have seen at least one poll that show 48% of Americans have no issue with gay marriage.

If he makes a stand on this issue he will fall.

America needs someone who's dealt with these problems before to do them again. Kasich.

So we need a president who believes Noah's Ark was real, is willing to discriminate against gays, thinks "soft money" is fine in campaigns, and has attacked the middle class with a vengence?
Watch the videos. He fights for the middle class. Who cares about the rest. Most Americans beliebe in one man one woman.

And people SHOULD care about the acceptance of "soft money" in campaigns. It is that sort of money that a politician owes for.

The margins for your "most" have gotten smaller and smaller each year. There have even been major polls that show over 50% of Americans approve of homosexuals, and I have seen at least one poll that show 48% of Americans have no issue with gay marriage.

Yeah, but theyr don't care enough about it to make that an issue that matters to them.

JUDICIAL REVIEW SAID:

"Let me start by saying bookmark this thread. Also, this thread is going to be only about Kasich since he's the most qualified to bePresident other than Gingrich."

Nonsense.

Those hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and those who seek to conjoin church and state in violation of the First Amendment are not qualified to be president.

Where is that written....other than on your ass.

It is written in common sense and the will of the American people.

Do you think a president should be hostile to the privacy rights of women?
Do you think a president should be against the equal protection rights of gay Americans?
Do you think a president should seek to make this a "christian nation", contrary to what the First Amendment requires?

I didn't like GWB.......

So don't confuse my answer.

I didn't like him because he spent like a drunken soldier and blew opportunity after opportunity to do some good things.

But we elected GWB twice and GWB was all three of those things.

Now, let continue......

Your questions are loaded......

1. The "privacy rights" of women didn't exist until Harry "the jackass" Blackmun determined they did.
1. These privacy rights clearly conflict with the "right to life" when you talk about abortion (and I am not going to have a debate over the specfics....the point is that your questions are pretty narrow and poisoned).
2. Marriage is not a right and is therefore not subject to "equal protection". When we give men the right to marry more than one woman (and vice versa) and daughters the right to marry their fathers.....you'll be talking more like a right.
3. What does it mean to make something a "christian nation" ? Would you please explain to me what that means. The first says congress shall make no laws regarding the establishment of religion. It says nothing about influencing things.

Have a day.......

You've been outed.

I've been outed? lmao Dude, I have never hidden my beliefs.

1) If women's privacy rights were only concerning abortions, you might have a point. They aren't, and you don't.

2) Once again, you narrow the question to what you want it to be. Kasich also worked in favor of the ban on gay couples adopting. That, along with being in favor of a constitutional amendment banning gay marriages, shows Kasich to be against gays being equal. But keep trying.

3) He has spoken out in favor of prayer in schools. He has done so numerous times. Do you actually think he means anything but christian prayer? And hasn't the SCOTUS slready ruled here? If you want prayers that fit christians, jews, muslims, hindus, buddhists and agnostics, feel free to post one you think would be accepted by people who believe the Noah's Ark myth is fact.

Oh, and let me know what you think you have outed me as?

1. I didn't see anything more specific in your earlier posts (can't claim to have read them all).

2. You are right. I can only go with what is being discussed. Once again, you miss the point. There is no right to adopt. It isn't protected. When you decide you'll allow polygamist families to adopt, you'll have more of a case. I don't need to keep trying. I'm there. You want to fight for a concept our constitution does not recognize. Sorry.

3. I don't know what he means. However, even modern day SCOTUS judges have alluded to the idea that religion in the public area should not be constricted by the SCOTUS. And the prayer battles will continue. This is what is so funny. You want what is not there, but you won't acknowledge what is there (freedom of religion or freedom the government's involvement in religion). As to Noah's Ark, you seem to utilize that in derision. Your choice.

I've outed you as a hypocrite.

Next.

Oh? Please feel free to point out the issue about which I am hypocritical.

Not allowing gay couple to to the same things straight couples do is prejudicial. Period.

I want religion (all religion) to not have a place in the gov't. If people use their beliefs as a compass in their choices, that is fine.

Oh and the Noah's ark thing? Sorry, but there is no doubt it did not happen as described in the bible. That is a fact.

Yeah, but theyr don't care enough about it to make that an issue that matters to them.

Not all will make it an issue that matters to them. But I think enough will.

Nope.

Nope.

Keep telling yourself that. The social issues are going to sink teh republicans. They could run on promises of fiscal responsibility, but instead they go for the things they should ignore.

It doesn't have to be 48% of the populations. Primaries are swayed by MUCH smaller numbers.

Nope.

Keep telling yourself that. The social issues are going to sink teh republicans. They could run on promises of fiscal responsibility, but instead they go for the things they should ignore.

It doesn't have to be 48% of the populations. Primaries are swayed by MUCH smaller numbers.

Trust me jobs and fiscal issues with be the focus, so much so that it will be impossible to be swayed. You should worry about the dems making to much about social issues, because lord knows they can come up with new ideas on jobs and lord knows they can't create jobs.

LOL....not surprising that you didn't get my point.

Other some of the viewers of Fox, and some of the people in Ohio- he has almost zero name recognition

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/images/12/02/cnnorcpoll12022014.pdf

Which is why on the latest CNN poll he garnered 2% of the possible vote- versus 20% for Romney.

Maybe he would be a great President.

But hardly anyone has heard of him.

You know how easily that can change? LOL.. Fox news made him a host. They will make him known. Don't worry about it.

Does American need a professional rustbelt politician in the White House?

That you and most others on the right don't care that a republican politician seeks to deny Americans their civil rights comes as no surprise, also unsurprising is the right's contempt for the rule of law, as 'the majority' doesn't determine who will or will not have his civil liberties.

Dear OP,

The GOP is moving toward candidates who are not overly pushing a conservative social agenda.

They are finding success with this and not apt to change their approach for 2016.

Sorry, but this guy will not even come close.

Let me start by saying bookmark this thread. Also, this thread is going to be only about Kasich since he's the most qualified to be President other than Gingrich.
He needs to prove his ideas work in his own state before he starts using the whole country as an experiment.
Where the Tea Party Rules Rolling Stone
The people of his state clearly believe he and his ideas have done pretty well, as shown by the 2014 election.
Who are you to disagree?

Fallacy: Strawman

Strawman? He has actively worked to ban gay adoptions and is working for a constitutional amendment that will ban gay marriages. Hardly a strawman.

He has spoken out numerous times for prayer in schools. How is that a strawman?

Kasich implemented Obamacare in Ohio. The teabaggers won't forgive that.

They forgve romneycare for creating Obamacare, so I bed to differ. Plus, the medicaid money was already spent. Might as well get your state it's tax dollars back. Plus, the majority of republican senator and house reps supported the same thing, but wanted political cover so some didn't pull the trigger. Ohio's medicaid program is the best in the nation.

Forum List

Back