CDZ Propaganda - Hitler was a nice guy

I

Indofred

35340686494fd7241dfbef025a7876f23.jpg

Before I start, I want to make something very clear; I have no love for this man, or the results of his stupidity.

Now I've made that clear, can we post photos. comments or links that make Hitler look like a fun loving, gentle man, just misunderstood by the world?

I would love to see what sort of job we can do as propagandists.

As we see from this image, Adolf, or "Dolly" as he was known to his friends, loved a good joke, and was always kind to animals.
Dogs instinctively loved Dolly, as they could feel his kind nature.

adolf-funny-rabbit-ears.jpg

Many dislikes Dolly because he was a great believer in Women's rights.
In fact, whilst many countries still restricted women in many ways, Dolly started a program to make sure women had equal rights in the workplace.

Hitler-Quotes-2.-Never-an-excuse-to-hit-a-woman.jpg

Dolly was a great fan of technology, introducing the first popular home computer, the ZX40, to the German people.

adolf-hitler-with-a-mac.jpg

Dolly was great with kids, as we see from this photo of him with one of his two daughters.
Sadly, as we know, the elder daughter died of cancer in 1936, leaving a great hole in Dolly's heart, and a sadness even this great man found hard to live with, but he always tried to smile bravely in front of his little girl.

adolf-hitler-by-the-skillful-and-sustained-use-of-propaganda-one-can-make-a-people-see-even-heaven-as-hell-or-an-extrememly-wretched-life-as-paradise.jpg

Before I start, I want to make something very clear; I have no love for this man, or the results of his stupidity.

Now I've made that clear, can we post photos. comments or links that make Hitler look like a fun loving, gentle man, just misunderstood by the world?

What about this? Are these men misunderstood? Can you explain this?

As we see from this image, Adolf, or "Dolly" as he was known to his friends, loved a good joke, and was always kind to animals.

FYI: Hitler was the first state leader in history to pass laws against animal cruelty.

Yet he could not save himself. So much for that, Tom.

And what exactly does that have to do with the fact that Hitler passed the first laws against animal cruelty?

What about this? Are these men misunderstood? Can you explain this?

"What have the Jews ever given us?"

To answer the questions of this incredibly idiotic IslamoNazi: "13 Million Jews have given the world WAYYYY more than 1.7 billion Muslims have.

Why can't the extremists on here ever manage a thread without stupidity.
I made it very clear in the OP, I have no support for that bastard, and this is purelly an experiment to see if a truth can be twisted so far as to make an utter bastard seem like a nice guy.
It seems the extremist element on here have little intelligence, and are very much like a stuck record.

That last pic made it look like he was a bummer to have at a stag party, huh?

FYI: Hitler was the first state leader in history to pass laws against animal cruelty.

Yet he could not save himself. So much for that, Tom.

And what exactly does that have to do with the fact that Hitler passed the first laws against animal cruelty?

You're joking, right?

Forum List

Back