CDZ John kasich the Next President of the United States thread

he's better than ANY DemoKKKrat!!

Yep: create jobs...Obama's lament!!!

Greg

• Banned
Anybody that wants to see a real debate what John Kasich destroy a conservatibe Bill Cunningham for not being conservative enough. Brilliant! Sharp! Quick! Witty!

Let me start by saying bookmark this thread. Also, this thread is going to be only about Kasich since he's the most qualified to be President other than Gingrich.

John Kasich......John Kasich who?

You know I'm spelling his name correctly, right?

Google

You know that guy who worked on the federal budget for a decade to get it to a surplus, the guy who cut Ohios income tax 8.5% and made in #1 in the midwest over Walkers state, number 5 over all, created most jobs month to month 2nd in the country behind texas, got elected twice to be ohio Gov, had 25% of black vote for him in the last election, carried 66 of 68 Ohio counties in a state that is a must win for president of the united states for a republican that he won with over 60% of the vote hands down easily. , former host on Foxnews where they LOVE him and will back him over anybody else due to favoritism, etc.. you know the usual.

Idiot.

Last edited:
JUDICIAL REVIEW SAID:

"Let me start by saying bookmark this thread. Also, this thread is going to be only about Kasich since he's the most qualified to bePresident other than Gingrich."

Nonsense.

Those hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and those who seek to conjoin church and state in violation of the First Amendment are not qualified to be president.

JUDICIAL REVIEW SAID:

"Let me start by saying bookmark this thread. Also, this thread is going to be only about Kasich since he's the most qualified to bePresident other than Gingrich."

Nonsense.

Those hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and those who seek to conjoin church and state in violation of the First Amendment are not qualified to be president.

Womens rights -

Gays - I don't know about Kasich stance on them, but who gives a shit about queers?

Dublin Ohio the city where I'm from and live about 5 miles from Columbus the capital, human trafficing is an epidemic here and we were on Americas most wanted segment as the source of human trafficing or one of the hot spots. Kasich has done a lot for women.

Let me start by saying bookmark this thread. Also, this thread is going to be only about Kasich since he's the most qualified to be President other than Gingrich.

Last go around, Rick Perry lost momentum in the primaries in part because he accused opponents of DREAM Act-like policies of not having a heart. Kasich has effectively done the same for the Medicaid expansion, a key component of Obamacare. He's made statements on a number of occasions to the effect that supporting Obamacare's Medicaid expansion is a moral obligation and he's implied that opponents of it will go to Hell.

Taking a key Democratic issue and (implicitly or explicitly) scolding the Republican base for opposing it seems to be a tough way to get the GOP nomination. Particularly when that issue is Obamacare of all things.

So I'm curious how you think it is that he makes it to the GOP nomination?

Google

You know that guy who worked on the federal budget for a decade to get it to a surplus, the guy who cut Ohios income tax 8.5% and made in #1 in the midwest over Walkers state, number 5 over all, created most jobs month to month 2nd in the country behind texas, got elected twice to be ohio Gov, had 25% of black vote for him in the last election, carried 66 of 68 Ohio counties in a state that is a must win for president of the united states for a republican that he won with over 60% of the vote hands down easily. , former host on Foxnews where they LOVE him and will back him over anybody else due to favoritism, etc.. you know the usual.

Idiot.

LOL....not surprising that you didn't get my point.

Other some of the viewers of Fox, and some of the people in Ohio- he has almost zero name recognition

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/images/12/02/cnnorcpoll12022014.pdf

Which is why on the latest CNN poll he garnered 2% of the possible vote- versus 20% for Romney.

Maybe he would be a great President.

But hardly anyone has heard of him.

Is John Kasich The Most Formidable 2016 GOP Candidate You Don t Know - The Daily Beast

You lost me at " the most qualified to be President other than Gingrich."!

Yeah- anyone who thinks that Gingrich is the second most qualified person to be President is hardly someone whose opinion I would agree with on anything.

Google

Idiot.

Other some of the viewers of Fox, and some of the people in Ohio- he has almost zero name recognition

Which is why on the latest CNN poll he garnered 2% of the possible vote- versus 20% for Romney.

You know how easily that can change? LOL.. Fox news made him a host. They will make him known. Don't worry about it.

Google

Idiot.

You know how easily that can change? LOL.. Fox news made him a host. They will make him known. Don't worry about it.

Oh I am sure that Faux News will try to promote him.

LOL...

Forum List

Back