CDZ John kasich the Next President of the United States thread

Let me start by saying bookmark this thread. Also, this thread is going to be only about Kasich since he's the most qualified to be President other than Gingrich.

John Kasich......John Kasich who?

You know I'm spelling his name correctly, right?

Google

You know that guy who worked on the federal budget for a decade to get it to a surplus, the guy who cut Ohios income tax 8.5% and made in #1 in the midwest over Walkers state, number 5 over all, created most jobs month to month 2nd in the country behind texas, got elected twice to be ohio Gov, had 25% of black vote for him in the last election, carried 66 of 68 Ohio counties in a state that is a must win for president of the united states for a republican that he won with over 60% of the vote hands down easily. , former host on Foxnews where they LOVE him and will back him over anybody else due to favoritism, etc.. you know the usual.

Idiot.

LOL....not surprising that you didn't get my point.

Other some of the viewers of Fox, and some of the people in Ohio- he has almost zero name recognition

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/images/12/02/cnnorcpoll12022014.pdf

Which is why on the latest CNN poll he garnered 2% of the possible vote- versus 20% for Romney.

Maybe he would be a great President.

But hardly anyone has heard of him.

You know how easily that can change? LOL.. Fox news made him a host. They will make him known. Don't worry about it.

Oh I am sure that Faux News will try to promote him.

LOL...

Yup, You bet.

He seems pretty good on the fiscal issues. But I think he will get nailed on the social issues.

He believes there should be a constitutional amendment to allow school prayer. He believes Noah's Ark is a factual story.
He voted for a ban on gay adoptions. He supports an amendment to prevent same sex marriages.

Remember the Campaign Finance Reform Act to ban "soft money" and impose restrictions on issue advocacy campaigning? He voted against it.

These are a few of the issues I'd like to see him address, but he seems clear in his stance.

Why is there nothing about a savage attack on the middle class by the Kasich administration and the extremists in the Ohio statehouse? Why is there no truth in our media again?

Let me start by saying bookmark this thread. Also, this thread is going to be only about Kasich since he's the most qualified to be President other than Gingrich.

Google

You know that guy who worked on the federal budget for a decade to get it to a surplus, the guy who cut Ohios income tax 8.5% and made in #1 in the midwest over Walkers state, number 5 over all, created most jobs month to month 2nd in the country behind texas, got elected twice to be ohio Gov, had 25% of black vote for him in the last election, carried 66 of 68 Ohio counties in a state that is a must win for president of the united states for a republican that he won with over 60% of the vote hands down easily. , former host on Foxnews where they LOVE him and will back him over anybody else due to favoritism, etc.. you know the usual.

Idiot.

Other some of the viewers of Fox, and some of the people in Ohio- he has almost zero name recognition

Which is why on the latest CNN poll he garnered 2% of the possible vote- versus 20% for Romney.

You know how easily that can change? LOL.. Fox news made him a host. They will make him known. Don't worry about it.

Does American need a professional rustbelt politician in the White House?

Google

Idiot.

America needs someone who's dealt with these problems before to do them again. Kasich.

Google

Idiot.

America needs someone who's dealt with these problems before to do them again. Kasich.

So we need a president who believes Noah's Ark was real, is willing to discriminate against gays, thinks "soft money" is fine in campaigns, and has attacked the middle class with a vengence?

Google

Idiot.

So we need a president who believes Noah's Ark was real, is willing to discriminate against gays, thinks "soft money" is fine in campaigns, and has attacked the middle class with a vengence?
Watch the videos. He fights for the middle class. Who cares about the rest. Most Americans beliebe in one man one woman.

Watch the videos. He fights for the middle class. Who cares about the rest. Most Americans beliebe in one man one woman.

Most? You are behind the times.

And people SHOULD care about the acceptance of "soft money" in campaigns. It is that sort of money that a politician owes for.

He is the candidate for people like this

JUDICIAL REVIEW SAID:
Gays - I don't know about Kasich stance on them, but who gives a shit about queers?

JUDICIAL REVIEW SAID:

"Let me start by saying bookmark this thread. Also, this thread is going to be only about Kasich since he's the most qualified to bePresident other than Gingrich."

Nonsense.

Those hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and those who seek to conjoin church and state in violation of the First Amendment are not qualified to be president.

Where is that written....other than on your ass.

JUDICIAL REVIEW SAID:

"Let me start by saying bookmark this thread. Also, this thread is going to be only about Kasich since he's the most qualified to bePresident other than Gingrich."

Nonsense.

Those hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and those who seek to conjoin church and state in violation of the First Amendment are not qualified to be president.

It is written in common sense and the will of the American people.

Do you think a president should be hostile to the privacy rights of women?
Do you think a president should be against the equal protection rights of gay Americans?
Do you think a president should seek to make this a "christian nation", contrary to what the First Amendment requires?

JUDICIAL REVIEW SAID:

Nonsense.

Do you think a president should be against the equal protection rights of gay Americans?
Do you think a president should seek to make this a "christian nation", contrary to what the First Amendment requires?

I didn't like GWB.......

So don't confuse my answer.

I didn't like him because he spent like a drunken soldier and blew opportunity after opportunity to do some good things.

But we elected GWB twice and GWB was all three of those things.

Now, let continue......

Your questions are loaded......

1. The "privacy rights" of women didn't exist until Harry "the jackass" Blackmun determined they did.
1. These privacy rights clearly conflict with the "right to life" when you talk about abortion (and I am not going to have a debate over the specfics....the point is that your questions are pretty narrow and poisoned).
2. Marriage is not a right and is therefore not subject to "equal protection". When we give men the right to marry more than one woman (and vice versa) and daughters the right to marry their fathers.....you'll be talking more like a right.
3. What does it mean to make something a "christian nation" ? Would you please explain to me what that means. The first says congress shall make no laws regarding the establishment of religion. It says nothing about influencing things.

Have a day.......

You've been outed.

JUDICIAL REVIEW SAID:

Nonsense.

I didn't like GWB.......

I didn't like him because he spent like a drunken soldier and blew opportunity after opportunity to do some good things.

Now, let continue......

1. The "privacy rights" of women didn't exist until Harry "the jackass" Blackmun determined they did.
1. These privacy rights clearly conflict with the "right to life" when you talk about abortion (and I am not going to have a debate over the specfics....the point is that your questions are pretty narrow and poisoned).
2. Marriage is not a right and is therefore not subject to "equal protection". When we give men the right to marry more than one woman (and vice versa) and daughters the right to marry their fathers.....you'll be talking more like a right.
3. What does it mean to make something a "christian nation" ? Would you please explain to me what that means. The first says congress shall make no laws regarding the establishment of religion. It says nothing about influencing things.

Have a day.......

You've been outed.

I've been outed? lmao Dude, I have never hidden my beliefs.

1) If women's privacy rights were only concerning abortions, you might have a point. They aren't, and you don't.

2) Once again, you narrow the question to what you want it to be. Kasich also worked in favor of the ban on gay couples adopting. That, along with being in favor of a constitutional amendment banning gay marriages, shows Kasich to be against gays being equal. But keep trying.

3) He has spoken out in favor of prayer in schools. He has done so numerous times. Do you actually think he means anything but christian prayer? And hasn't the SCOTUS slready ruled here? If you want prayers that fit christians, jews, muslims, hindus, buddhists and agnostics, feel free to post one you think would be accepted by people who believe the Noah's Ark myth is fact.

Oh, and let me know what you think you have outed me as?

Most? You are behind the times.

And people SHOULD care about the acceptance of "soft money" in campaigns. It is that sort of money that a politician owes for.

Most if had a preference would say man and woman. Facts.

JUDICIAL REVIEW SAID:

Nonsense.

I didn't like GWB.......

Now, let continue......

Have a day.......

You've been outed.

I've been outed? lmao Dude, I have never hidden my beliefs.

1) If women's privacy rights were only concerning abortions, you might have a point. They aren't, and you don't.

2) Once again, you narrow the question to what you want it to be. Kasich also worked in favor of the ban on gay couples adopting. That, along with being in favor of a constitutional amendment banning gay marriages, shows Kasich to be against gays being equal. But keep trying.

3) He has spoken out in favor of prayer in schools. He has done so numerous times. Do you actually think he means anything but christian prayer? And hasn't the SCOTUS slready ruled here? If you want prayers that fit christians, jews, muslims, hindus, buddhists and agnostics, feel free to post one you think would be accepted by people who believe the Noah's Ark myth is fact.

Oh, and let me know what you think you have outed me as?

1. I didn't see anything more specific in your earlier posts (can't claim to have read them all).

2. You are right. I can only go with what is being discussed. Once again, you miss the point. There is no right to adopt. It isn't protected. When you decide you'll allow polygamist families to adopt, you'll have more of a case. I don't need to keep trying. I'm there. You want to fight for a concept our constitution does not recognize. Sorry.

3. I don't know what he means. However, even modern day SCOTUS judges have alluded to the idea that religion in the public area should not be constricted by the SCOTUS. And the prayer battles will continue. This is what is so funny. You want what is not there, but you won't acknowledge what is there (freedom of religion or freedom the government's involvement in religion). As to Noah's Ark, you seem to utilize that in derision. Your choice.

I've outed you as a hypocrite.

Next.

He needs to prove his ideas work in his own state before he starts using the whole country as an experiment.
Where the Tea Party Rules Rolling Stone

Why implement them federally. If they work for a state...the other states can follow.

What works in one place might not work in another. Each state can tailor things.

Why homogonize a country of 315,000,000 people ?

JUDICIAL REVIEW SAID:

Nonsense.

Womens rights -

Gays - I don't know about Kasich stance on them, but who gives a shit about queers?

Millennials, Democrats, Liberals, and the 10% of the population who is Gay.

Jeb is going to take all the Wall St. and Corporate money.

How does Kasich get funded? Who is his constituency? Certainly not the teabaggers.

Forum List

Back