John Dingell (D-MI 12) is retiring

I wonder how many little asian girls he has in his dungeon

Got some facts to back that one up?

Uhuh....

I got some facts for you right here commie:

bush-finger.jpg

U mad, bro?

:lol:

He's moving down to South America to live out his life with his Nazi soul brothers

Congressman John Dingell: "It takes a long time to ... control the people" - YouTube

Enjoying your fact-free moment, I see. Ok.

Dingell is not moving to South America. And Dingell is not a NAZI.

But color me just totally surprised when a Rightie who appears to be very butthurt over nothing suddenly invokes Godwin for nothing. You know, if you have to invoke Godwin, then you've already lost the debate.

I graciously accept your concession.

"Control the people" is Der Fuehrer talking

He's moving down to South America to live out his life with his Nazi soul brothers

Congressman John Dingell: "It takes a long time to ... control the people" - YouTube

But color me just totally surprised when a Rightie who appears to be very butthurt over nothing suddenly invokes Godwin for nothing. You know, if you have to invoke Godwin, then you've already lost the debate.

You didn't quote the entire statement, now did you?

john dingell helped make congress the dysfunctional place it has become, yet he has the gall to pretend hes somehow above it.

he whined like a baby when for the first time since 1955 when he was elected, he was out of power and no longer a committee chair as in 94 the house flipped GOP for the first time in his 'reign'......:lol:..

Do you have some quotes, some articles, some links to back that up?

If you present some information, I will gladly look at it.

I normally would , gladly, but frankly, if I have to do that, you are either to young or not literate on that/the topic(s) as to the 'dysfunction' and/or Dingells use of is chair and seat, so I see little point in starting from zero, thx anyway.

Well, usually humorous things are supposed to be, well, humorous...

but yet what i said was to you derogatory?....maybe i should have said.....you have a pretty thin skin....would that have been better?....

You said nothing derogatory to me and you did not bother me, either. Apparently, you place way too much value on the impression you make on me. I promise you, you definitely don't need to do that. :D

My point is that this is simply a polite informational thread about a longstanding member of Congress who is leaving. Like him or hate him, he has served longer than any other human being in the HOR and that is worthy of respect, imo.

You don't know me well enough to know that in the past, I have also commemorated Right-leaning legislators as well.

what i said was not in the same vain as the other comments....im sure even Mr. Dingle would have just called me a smart ass and laughed....

You didn't quote the entire statement, now did you?

"It takes a long time, to, to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people..." How does that make it any less Nazi-like?

See the Founding Fathers who wanted to "Control the people" were not the American Founding Fathers, but the Progressive Founding Fathers like Mao, Stalin and Hitler

"Limited Federal government" -- American Founding Fathers

"Control the People" -- Stalin, Mao, Dingell

Forum List

Back