John 3:16 means you have to be Christian to get into heaven

Jesus certainly would not be involved with any organized religion on earth today they are all corrupt and began with evil intent
The members are sincere but true they’ve fallen for a scam.

But even the priests believe. The liars died a long time ago. Or do you think the churches are run by rich atheists?
If the churches are run by the state and the state is really run by the shadow government they adhere to the luciferian religion satan worshippers do the math
But if I invented a religion like Mohammad Joseph Smith Moses or Jesus’ 11 disciples would you tell anyone? And would the church leaders tell their recruits and pass that information down? I think they actually believe although it wouldn’t surprise me if you were right
they are believing for sure but Christians are in for a rude awakening... I left cos i do not want to be guilty by association. Christianity has been poisoned

John was the cousin and good confidant of Yahweh/Jesus. His 8th Chapter is more revealing about jews. Our anathema.

Jesus certainly would not be involved with any organized religion on earth today they are all corrupt and began with evil intent

But even the priests believe. The liars died a long time ago. Or do you think the churches are run by rich atheists?
If the churches are run by the state and the state is really run by the shadow government they adhere to the luciferian religion satan worshippers do the math
But if I invented a religion like Mohammad Joseph Smith Moses or Jesus’ 11 disciples would you tell anyone? And would the church leaders tell their recruits and pass that information down? I think they actually believe although it wouldn’t surprise me if you were right
they are believing for sure but Christians are in for a rude awakening... I left cos i do not want to be guilty by association. Christianity has been poisoned

SHALOM

The pertinent word from Jesus on the issue is "Come out of her MY people" .... Rev 18:4

Plainly Jesus's people should and must come out of all the modern cults that comprise what is commonly called 'organized religion'

The pertinent word from Jesus on the issue is "Come out of her MY people" .... Rev 18:4

Plainly Jesus's people should and must come out of all the modern cults that comprise what is commonly called 'organized religion'

you are soo right and so many are being deceived. Jesus will say I never knew you.. As well Satan is ng them w/ the deceiving them w/ the Bible. It is preventing them from receiving the Holy Spirit and having a personal relationship w/ him. They call it the word of God - When Jesus can be the only word of God.
They worship the Bible instead of Jesus and have turned it into an Idol. They made a paper God and made it speak. - The Bible says this. The Bible says that.. Jesus wants a personal relationship w/ us. he wants you to know him and know his voice for when he comes back. They know OF Jesus from scripture - I know him personally I even asked him if he had a favorite color and he answered me and it made sense... He reveals himself to me continually. He is a cool dude and very very funny...

I have learned more from the Holy Spirit and Jesus personality than I ever have in Bible Study...
Me also,, He says that religion is a scam and you don't need it to communicate..

You are so right. it is so corrupted and look how many different denominations there are. That should be our first clue this is not of Jesus. Christians say they are the chosen ones but I always ask - "if they are which denomination will Jesus choose?" A house that is split cannot stand... One cannot be filled w/ the Holy Spirit if they are following Satan and that isd exactly what they are doing w/out knowing it they fell into Satan's trap. jesus says let him run our life so we won't get caught in the trraps. He is the driver now in my life i do not throw him in the backseat anymore and i don't care who thinks i am crazy i talk to him outloud as if he is next to me in person. he is in spirit...lol

I have learned more from the Holy Spirit and Jesus personality than I ever have in Bible Study...
Me also,, He says that religion is a scam and you don't need it to communicate..

You are so right. it is so corrupted and look how many different denominations there are. That should be our first clue this is not of Jesus. Christians say they are the chosen ones but I always ask - "if they are which denomination will Jesus choose?" A house that is split cannot stand... One cannot be filled w/ the Holy Spirit if they are following Satan and that isd exactly what they are doing w/out knowing it they fell into Satan's trap. jesus says let him run our life so we won't get caught in the trraps. He is the driver now in my life i do not throw him in the backseat anymore and i don't care who thinks i am crazy i talk to him outloud as if he is next to me in person. he is in spirit...lol
Eh I get lectured on how I'm not supposed to make certain jokes...

John 14:6:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Which means the Father is not the Son...and Christians are worshiping the wrong God..

there is the creator - God ( I do not get the impression from Jesus that is what we call him) nor yahwey but for effect I will refer to him as yahway. he created Jesus from him - how i don't know exactly... he spoke him into being i am sure... Jesus is his son not the father - he would be our brother. the father is the creator and what i call him to be on the safe side. Jesus to me doesn't want me to worry about which name is what it does not matter it will not affect my faith. good cos it has always had me worried...

I agree, somewhat. Denominations will not save you, only Jesus. However, it's totally up to the person and where they put their faith. I even met one lady long ago that told me....."I'm not a Christian, I'm a Catholic". The Bible is clear and specific, Jesus is where we are to put our total faith for salvation. If I go to a Baptist church and haven't given my heart to Jesus and trust Him, attending a Baptist church means nothing. That's true with all denominations.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Is there any support in the Bible for the opposite position, that a man or woman can obtain salvation without belief in Christ?

Because this is a pretty common belief, even among Christians, and I think it is wrong.
Do you think God would want anyone who followed serial adulterer and liar Donald Trump?

by whom may I ask because me and Jesus joke all the time. I am silly and of course he knows my sense of humor and jokes w/ me all the time. It helps me learn better in fact it was his joke when i say --- Jesus wouldn't be caught dead in organized religion blah blah... get it --- lol caught dead??? lol too funny... he made me write that lol so screw them keep laughing...

I agree, somewhat. Denominations will not save you, only Jesus. However, it's totally up to the person and where they put their faith. I even met one lady long ago that told me....."I'm not a Christian, I'm a Catholic". The Bible is clear and specific, Jesus is where we are to put our total faith for salvation. If I go to a Baptist church and haven't given my heart to Jesus and trust Him, attending a Baptist church means nothing. That's true with all denominations.

you are forgetting one important thing if they are not from Jesus then they are from Satan and if you are serving Satan in any way then Jesus does not know you. All the churches today belong to the state -- Jesus is not a part of any of them, be careful..

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Is there any support in the Bible for the opposite position, that a man or woman can obtain salvation without belief in Christ?

Because this is a pretty common belief, even among Christians, and I think it is wrong.
Do you think God would want anyone who followed serial adulterer and liar Donald Trump?
if you are not following jesus then you are following satan period...

by whom may I ask because me and Jesus joke all the time. I am silly and of course he knows my sense of humor and jokes w/ me all the time. It helps me learn better in fact it was his joke when i say --- Jesus wouldn't be caught dead in organized religion blah blah... get it --- lol caught dead??? lol too funny... he made me write that lol so screw them keep laughing...
Jesus is the living dead...Zombie man, zombie..

Forum List

Back