Joe the Plummer

No he won't --he is going for matching federal funding so he can pull it off. He's got a few community organizers in his back pocket too !

Who are his organizers, Joe the electrician, joe the Homo, Joe the chinese delivery man. This whole Joe thing is a fricken joke, Joe is a typical blue collar republican, he doesnt really know why he is a republican, he just is.

This guy just trashed his and his kids life.

Note to people : if you are going to speak out like this make sure you dont give your name to anyone and be sure to not lie.

Not joe the plummer either?

Come on guys you liked him an hour ago?

I'm failing to understand why the character of Joe matters. Who cares? Obama's answer revealed his plan, which is to redistribute wealth, and make everyone...except for him and his closest friends...dirt poor.

Yeah... uh huh Ravi... the rest of the company profit is just swept to the wayside and untaxed?

No ravi... that is not the case... the business, whether llp, llc, or whatever will be taxed on your individual tax return of the full income, not just the 'salary' you set aside for yourself... that is still a tax on the small business owner... and with those taxes increasing and hurting the small business owner, it will indeed be passed on to the public
Only the owner's personal income is taxed. And no, the rest of the companies "profit" isn't swept away, it becomes the owner's (or owners) profit to be taxed as each owner's personal income tax. Everything else can be written off as a company expense.

So unless the owner, or owners, end up with over $250,000 in personal income, their tax liability will not change.

I'm failing to understand why the character of Joe matters. Who cares? Obama's answer revealed his plan, which is to redistribute wealth, and make everyone...except for him and his closest friends...dirt poor.

You fail to understand quite a bit Always Babbling.

Joe the Plumber is a fake. He doesn't have a liscence in ANY state. I was kinda wondering last night during the debate why McCain brought him up (especially after he mispronounced his name). After one or two references to Joe, the next thing ya know, McStupid is talking about Joe like he's his best friend and knows him well (he doesn't), and then started talking directly to the tv cameras TO FUCKING JOE!

Now.....I ask you....if McStupid didn't plant Joe in Obama's rally, how the fuck did he know so much about him?

Oh yeah....I can also answer why Repugnicans are so enamored of plumbers.......

They're usually full of shit and like to have their pipes cleaned.

But if more profits are taxed, or more reinvestment monies one would normally use.... it still hurts the bottom line.. and that usually is fixed by less pay, less pay raises, or eliminating salary output in some other way... including the passing of the added burden onto the price to the public
Wrong again. If the owner's don't want to take a big profit, they are welcome to use money they would pay themselves as a salary for someone else, or to buy equipment, etc. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

It really doesnt, what matters is that Mccain lied to make it sound like Obama would raise taxes on small businesses. Your on here everyday talking about this and you still refuse to look at the plans for what they are. Like I said yesterday, I have looked at about 1000 tax returns in my life and maybe 5% or so have a net over $250k. I have seen S-corps with over a mil in gross show a net loss or a very minimal net.

Wrong again. If the owner's don't want to take a big profit, they are welcome to use money they would pay themselves as a salary for someone else, or to buy equipment, etc. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

I know small business owners who have EVERYTHING paid thru the business. Their car, homes, bills, gas, weekend dinners, trips, etc. So they only show a $40k salary and in reality, they are making much more than they show Uncle Sam.

If the owner of a small business is SHOWING $250k salary, imagine what he or she is really making.

I know small business owners who have EVERYTHING paid thru the business. Their car, homes, bills, gas, weekend dinners, trips, etc. So they only show a $40k salary and in reality, they are making much more than they show Uncle Sam.

If the owner of a small business is SHOWING $250k salary, imagine what he or she is really making.
Um, that is dishonest. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it certainly is scamming the system.

Bingo, thats why Obama's plan is better and Mccain is lying.

And if those small business owners get audited by the IRS, they're screwed. Dumb to do stuff like that.

It really doesnt, what matters is that Mccain lied to make it sound like Obama would raise taxes on small businesses. Your on here everyday talking about this and you still refuse to look at the plans for what they are. Like I said yesterday, I have looked at about 1000 tax returns in my life and maybe 5% or so have a net over $250k. I have seen S-corps with over a mil in gross show a net loss or a very minimal net.

He will. A business that makes $2 mill that has to pay $700,000+ in taxes is a death knell for small business, and for the middle class and lower class people they hire.

Forum List

Back