Joe the Plummer

SEE I told you it's a vast double winged conspiracy against Joe. It couldn't be more apparent and if you can't see it you're just a stupid liar.

You sound like a partisan hack. You make me ashamed of my fellow Wurzel-backers.

;)

You sound like a partisan hack. You make me ashamed of my fellow Wurzel-backers.

;)

I'm willing to concede that if Joe ever died that someone else could step in and keep the nation afloat until his kid grew up. Joe is against all forms of crazy hate but realizes some forms may be required in certain circumstances that are beyond one's control. :D

GO JOE

I like how he calls himself a flash in the pants (I *think* that is what he said....) Man of the people!

GO JOE!

[youtube]mo-r_EylMag[/youtube]

I like how he calls himself a flash in the pants (I *think* that is what he said....) Man of the people!

GO JOE!

[youtube]mo-r_EylMag[/youtube]

Hard to tell in that clip but Joe has a pretty damn good sense of humor too.
I've shaved my head in support of Joe but he understands that maybe Brittney and Sinead are the only females that want to go to those extremes.
It's cool with Joe. He's loves women and thinks they shouuld get to do whatever they want. Everyone else too.

He loves women?

be careful here.

There is a possibility that he is a man of this same name who has domestic violence on his record.

Who gives a shit, Truth? The question stands.

Unless you were going to vote for Joe.

Until after the debate, I thought he was just an imaginary person, anyway. I thought they were talking figuratively about "Joe the Plumber" like Palin was talking about "Joe Sixpack". I could care less who he is.

Only one of these guys is your 'Average' Joe...

:cool:

-Joe

Last edited:
He isn't very bright.

BBC NEWS | Americas | US Elections 2008 | Profile: Joe Wurzelbacher

Taxes would only be owed on personal salaries, not what the company earned. He should stick to plumbing and forget about buying his own business. He'll be in the toilet in no time.

I think it has less to do with how smart or dumb HE may be, and more to do with how gullible the electorate will be when they mistakenly assume that was correct without putting any critical thought into it.

It must be so easy to run for office anymore in this country.

I think it has less to do with how smart or dumb HE may be, and more to do with how gullible the electorate will be when they mistakenly assume that was correct without putting any critical thought into it.

Can you imagine ? Critical thought ? Are you kidding me ?
Just vote for Joe---he's a good guy. No terrorist buddies and he's young and healthy. What else do ya need ? ( oh--np on the little birth certificate thing either and he didn't dump his wife to marry someone just because they were hot and rich )

Poor Joe---now he's gonna be giving his bucks to people who have less than him. I would sue someone if I were Joe. He didn't ask for all this trouble. But then again-----pipe bombs plumbers ?????? We can never be too sure. He does have access !

You people are driving me nuts!

Nobody is going to be getting any 'bucks' from anyone else! If there is significant change, all that is going to happen is that 'Better than Average Joe' is going to pay more than 'Average Joe' for government services that are already running deep in the red!

Nobody is going to "GET" anything. Those who are so poorly skilled at earning a living in this country that they pay no taxes, will still pay nothing. Those doing o.k. will pay a little less than they had been paying and those who are kickin' ass and taking names in the marketplace will pay a little more. If we can combine this with some serious spending cuts and convert welfare dollars to education dollars, our best days may just be both ahead and close enough for even an old fart like me to see them dawn.

The plan to build the economy from the bottom up that Obama proposes makes sense to 'Joe the Photographer'... Your Average Joe.

-Joe

Or the opposite. With google, all lies are eventually exposed. But people still tend to believe what they want to believe.

Hard to tell in that clip but Joe has a pretty damn good sense of humor too.
I've shaved my head in support of Joe but he understands that maybe Brittney and Sinead are the only females that want to go to those extremes.
It's cool with Joe. He's loves women and thinks they shouuld get to do whatever they want. Everyone else too.

LOLOLOL. That is so amazing. I'm growing a goatee in support of Joe.

Go Joe!!!

You people are driving me nuts!

<snip>

.....Obama proposes makes sense to 'Joe the Photographer'... Your Average Joe.

You sound like a goddamn elitist. Photographer? Oh sure. An artiste!!!

There's only one Joe for this goatee-growing Caligirl, and that's Joe Wurzelbacher! Who is NOT just another average Joe!!!!

LOL no disrespect sir.

Forum List

Back