Joe Manchin says he will run as a third party candidate if Biden doesn't move "to the center"

Why didn't Manchin or any other freaking democrat politician pressure Biden to "move to the center" in the last three years? Does Manchin think Americans are that stupid? It's all political smoke and mirrors.

No Labels means well, but their effort is doomed to abject failure regardless of who runs for the party, just like 99.999% of the third-party bids that have ever run or ever will run.

LOL so what if Biden did, it would be a FAKE move to the center and right after the election he'd morph back into a flaming radical left winger hell bent on America's destruction.

I think this is a great idea. Manchin will have no luck diverting Biden from the suicide pact he has with the DemoKKKrats, so I would expect a third party run from Manchin, hopefully successful enough to doom Biden's death cult.

Manchin is popular.... Hard to say what would happen. Could also hurt Trump.

I think this is a great idea. Manchin will have no luck diverting Biden from the suicide pact he has with the DemoKKKrats, so I would expect a third party run from Manchin, hopefully successful enough to doom Biden's death cult.

Manchin is a dead man walking. He's going to get thumped by the party jumping Republican billionaire governor of West Virginia, and it sure as hell isn't going to be Bidens fault.

Manchin is a dead man walking. He's going to get thumped by the party jumping Republican billionaire governor of West Virginia, and it sure as hell isn't going to be Bidens fault.

He is no longer considered a billionaire.

Forbes: Gov. Jim Justice is no longer a billionaire

Politics exposed how messed up his "wealth" is. There is hardly a week that goes by that some creditor or another is suing him for non payment.

Forum List

Back