Joe B's take on the Midterms

More bullshit spin from one of the biggest bullshitters on the board.

You really are comparing someone having to spend 10 minutes finding another baker to hoarding illegal weapons and explosives?

Uh, yeah, guy, if you take the suicide pact version of the constitution, the Davidians had every right to hoarde guns and let their messiah screw their children. Because clearly the free practice and right to bear arms overrides all fucking common sense.

The Klein's should have simply apologized and promised to never do it again. Instead, they doxxed the people who sued them and the Human Right Commission put the hammer down on them. Sucks to be them.

That should have helped your business.

Before I put you back on ignore, not really.

First, people don't get resumes when they are being laid off. They think they can write them themselves. They get resumes when they are looking to change jobs and want to put the best polish on it.

Secondly - because I couldn't meet people in person, that severely cut into my business. Eventually I adapted using Zoom and Zelle to get the job done.

Everyone was hunkering down for the duration. It really didn't bounce back to where it was until this year.

Uh, yeah, guy, if you take the suicide pact version of the constitution, the Davidians had every right to hoarde guns and let their messiah screw their children. Because clearly the free practice and right to bear arms overrides all fucking common sense.

The Klein's should have simply apologized and promised to never do it again. Instead, they doxxed the people who sued them and the Human Right Commission put the hammer down on them. Sucks to be them.

No, it takes a version that recognizes ruining a baker over a fucking cake is crazy just because someone else's feelings might ger hurt.

HRC's are more like KGB's that actual human rights organizations.

Before I put you back on ignore, not really.

First, people don't get resumes when they are being laid off. They think they can write them themselves. They get resumes when they are looking to change jobs and want to put the best polish on it.

Secondly - because I couldn't meet people in person, that severely cut into my business. Eventually I adapted using Zoom and Zelle to get the job done.

Everyone was hunkering down for the duration. It really didn't bounce back to where it was until this year.
So that was Trump’s fault?

No, it takes a version that recognizes ruining a baker over a fucking cake is crazy just because someone else's feelings might ger hurt.

Just go to another baker? It’s simple. Seems like they were looking for trouble.

Except the bakers ruined themselves. They could have easily mitigated this situation by 1 ) Offering an apology and 2) Promising not to be homophobic assholes.

The reality is that community reaction put them out of business long before the Human Rights Commission fined their asses.

Just go to another baker? It’s simple. Seems like they were looking for trouble.

Quite the contrary. Melissa Klein actually INVITED Them to use their shop for their commitment ceremony.

When the bride and her mother showed up for cake tastings, the husband went apeshit on them when he found out it was two women getting hitched.

So they filed a complaint with the Oregon Human Rights Commission, because in Oregon, refusing someone service on the basis of their sexual orientation is against the law.

The Husband, who as near as I can tell is an absolute lunatic, posted their names and addresses on line. As a result, they received death threats from people who call themselves "Christian".

That's why the OHRC cracked down on them so hard.

So that was Trump’s fault?

Entirely. Trump could have contained this problem back in February 2020 had he followed the Pandemic Response plan that Obama had left for him. Instead he let the disease run amok, lied to the American people about how serious it was, hawked quack cures, and made it a cultural issue.

Covid was a bump in the road for most of the world, but it was a major crisis here.

Quite the contrary. Melissa Klein actually INVITED Them to use their shop for their commitment ceremony.

When the bride and her mother showed up for cake tastings, the husband went apeshit on them when he found out it was two women getting hitched.

So they filed a complaint with the Oregon Human Rights Commission, because in Oregon, refusing someone service on the basis of their sexual orientation is against the law.

The Husband, who as near as I can tell is an absolute lunatic, posted their names and addresses on line. As a result, they received death threats from people who call themselves "Christian".

That's why the OHRC cracked down on them so hard.

Entirely. Trump could have contained this problem back in February 2020 had he followed the Pandemic Response plan that Obama had left for him. Instead he let the disease run amok, lied to the American people about how serious it was, hawked quack cures, and made it a cultural issue.

Covid was a bump in the road for most of the world, but it was a major crisis here.
Point one. I thought this was the Colorado case. Not familiar with the Oregon case. Point two. You’re still insane. Please put me back on ignore. Thank you.

Except the bakers ruined themselves. They could have easily mitigated this situation by 1 ) Offering an apology and 2) Promising not to be homophobic assholes.

The reality is that community reaction put them out of business long before the Human Rights Commission fined their asses.

So give up and let the government dictate their right to free exercise? That isn't mitigating.

You have evidence the community boycotted them?

This all boils down to your hatred of Religion, nothing more. As usual you show yourself to be the miserable old man who will make the world a better place when you are six feet under it.

Point one. I thought this was the Colorado case. Not familiar with the Oregon case. Point two. You’re still insane. Please put me back on ignore. Thank you.

Maybe you should pay attention to what is being talked about before you stick your big nose in a conversation.

So give up and let the government dictate their right to free exercise? That isn't mitigating.

They weren't exercising their religion. They were being bigots... You can go to your church and grovel in front of your imaginary friend in the sky all you want... but when you go to work, you follow the laws.

You have evidence the community boycotted them?

Yes. You can look it up, because I don't do your research for you

This all boils down to your hatred of Religion, nothing more. As usual you show yourself to be the miserable old man who will make the world a better place when you are six feet under it.

Not at all. We should all obey the laws as written. Funny thing, I have little use for religious idiots, but when I do business with them, they still get my A-game. I do the best job possible for them, period. Because that's the business I chose. Even Mormons!

In fact, funny thing, I don't even ask my customers their religion! I mean, I can assume Goldstein is Jewish and Patel is a Hindu and Mohammed is Muslim, but you know what, it isn't my place to ask. And it wasn't Klein's job to ask, either. He wasn't even the owner, he was an employee.

Maybe you should pay attention to what is being talked about before you stick your big nose in a conversation.

They weren't exercising their religion. They were being bigots... You can go to your church and grovel in front of your imaginary friend in the sky all you want... but when you go to work, you follow the laws.

Not at all. We should all obey the laws as written. Funny thing, I have little use for religious idiots, but when I do business with them, they still get my A-game. I do the best job possible for them, period. Because that's the business I chose. Even Mormons!

In fact, funny thing, I don't even ask my customers their religion! I mean, I can assume Goldstein is Jewish and Patel is a Hindu and Mohammed is Muslim, but you know what, it isn't my place to ask. And it wasn't Klein's job to ask, either. He wasn't even the owner, he was an employee.

Free exercise isn't just worship, it's free exercise on how one wants to live their life as well.

So no proof, got it.

Bullshit. Your hatred is your entire reason de'etre.

Hey JoeB131 Christianity is a very PUBLIC faith and we will never keep it in the home or church only.

Really? I am not the one putting their real identity in a message board. That’s you Joey. Smart move…

Free exercise isn't just worship, it's free exercise on how one wants to live their life as well.
You can live your life, you just have to obey the law.

Hey @JoeB131 Christianity is a very PUBLIC faith and we will never keep it in the home or church only.

FIne, just don't use it as an excuse to break the law.

Really? I am not the one putting their real identity in a message board. That’s you Joey. Smart move…
Back on ignore you go...

You can live your life, you just have to obey the law.

FIne, just don't use it as an excuse to break the law.

Back on ignore you go...

The law in this case violates free exercise for the reason of butthurt, thus violates the constitutional right to free exercise.

You can't just go "fuh fuh fuh, the law, fuh fuh fuh" when the application of the law in this case is clearly unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back