Joe Biden's Stolen Classified Documents Scandal NOT Expected to Bring Criminal Charges

Apparently, to you, the orange slob not being banned for insurrection.

Take them where you can get them, while you can.

What "Insurrection" did Trump conduct? You mean where Nancy's head of Security David Lazarus perjured himself to convict the Oath Keepers? Ray "the Fed" Epps encouraged people to storm the Capitol, but gets off scot-free?

Stop making things up and expecting sane people to believe them

Should have been clear, but okay. Here you go.

Trump is being prosecuted for having documents (legally, but Democrats want to pretend it's illegally) while Biden is given a pass (because of his mental decline) for having documents illegally (Obama's docs he took while he was VP).

I would have thought people on this board would have been a little smarter than you seem to be. That's okay. Just do your best to understand, Dear.

#1 FPOTUS#45 isn't being prosecuted for having documents. The charges all stem from willfully failuring to return United States property (i.e. national security information contained in the classified documents) upon demand by an authorized officer of the United States government (to whit the National Archivist, NARA/FBI agents, and a Federal Judge).

#2 Interesting that many are leaving out that the GOP Vice President Pence will also not be charged for the same actions.
I'm not a Biden supporter, so I'm fine with Pence and Biden both being charged.

WW

Forum List

Back