Joe Biden will address the nation Friday night

President Joe Biden will address the nation Friday night, during which he will talk about the debt ceiling bill that Congress recently passed.

Biden, who will be speaking from the Oval Office for the first time, will speak at 7 p.m. ET. The speech will be streamed live on the White House's YouTube channel and on C-SPAN.

CNN reported that Biden is likely to speak about the process that led to the deal and what will happen going forward.

comment:
Biden is going to take a victory lap.
The Democrats are still going to spend as much they want.
They just don't care if the bankrupt our country.
i’m glad he caved

President Joe Biden will address the nation Friday night, during which he will talk about the debt ceiling bill that Congress recently passed.

Biden, who will be speaking from the Oval Office for the first time, will speak at 7 p.m. ET. The speech will be streamed live on the White House's YouTube channel and on C-SPAN.

CNN reported that Biden is likely to speak about the process that led to the deal and what will happen going forward.

comment:
Biden is going to take a victory lap.
The Democrats are still going to spend as much they want.
They just don't care if the bankrupt our country.

Funny he thinks anybody will make an effort to watch. I guess he is hoping all the college kiddies he is screwing with will be out drinking or getting ready for a party and miss him.

Funny he thinks anybody will make an effort to watch. I guess he is hoping all the college kiddies he is screwing with will be out drinking or getting ready for a party and miss him.
He’s screwing college kids by requiring them to repay the loans they voluntarily took out rather than foist the cost onto others?

I hope Joe doesn't pull a muscle trying to pat himself on the back with how awesome of a job he did for America.

Forum List

Back