Joe Biden will address the nation Friday night

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
President Joe Biden will address the nation Friday night, during which he will talk about the debt ceiling bill that Congress recently passed.

Biden, who will be speaking from the Oval Office for the first time, will speak at 7 p.m. ET. The speech will be streamed live on the White House's YouTube channel and on C-SPAN.

CNN reported that Biden is likely to speak about the process that led to the deal and what will happen going forward.

comment:
Biden is going to take a victory lap.
The Democrats are still going to spend as much they want.
They just don't care if the bankrupt our country.

President Joe Biden will address the nation Friday night, during which he will talk about the debt ceiling bill that Congress recently passed.

Biden, who will be speaking from the Oval Office for the first time, will speak at 7 p.m. ET. The speech will be streamed live on the White House's YouTube channel and on C-SPAN.

CNN reported that Biden is likely to speak about the process that led to the deal and what will happen going forward.

comment:
I doubt if anyone in this country still believes anything that man says.

I doubt if anyone in this country still believes anything that man says.

Hey, the man's word is GOLD. I set my watch by whatever time he says it is! :smoke:

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.27.31 PM copy 2.jpg

comment:
He'll tout the ver misleading job report

300,000 new jobs. Ya ok
but 400, 000 left the job market thats probably why 300,000 found jobs. sarcasm.
net loss of 100,00
0.10 pct less than a recession number
Black unemployment up a full 1 pct.

comment:

Lets hope he busts his ass in the way to the mike...

:laugh:

comment:

I doubt if that moron could even find the nation's address in a phone book, much less his own.

comment:
Bizarre that the would schedule it for 7pm on a Friday night. That time/day is typically when they want something buried

He doesn't know he is full of shit....

I mean, really, RAM! The only way for the GOP to run up the debt is for a GOP House to legislate it,
then for a GOP Senate to pass it, then for a GOP president to SIGN IT!

Even Trump couldn't hardly get that the two years he actually had republicans in control of the other two!!!

Bizarre that the would schedule it for 7pm on a Friday night. That time/day is typically when they want something buried
The entire left Coast will still be at work, and the MT folks getting ready to leave the office.

Maybe 9 pm, when cognitively intact adults are still wide awake, is past his bedtime. Most of the people in my mother’s ALF go to bed by 8:30 pm.

What's the Over/Under on how many times the stuttering shit clown hits the floor?

Draftkings is so fucking cool.... they have a parlay - Over 3 times he hits the ground, Over 15 awkward-as-fuck drooling pauses with that 1000-yard fucktard stare, and Under 2 times shitting his pants.... at 30 to 1.

Of course I put $3K on it..... it's like free money.

Forum List

Back