Joe Biden wanders off to hit up a baby

Esoteric Inkling

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2023
This is both disrespectful to the woman giving a speech and incredibly creepy.

Is he bored or is he a pedo? Franky I am sure it's a little from column A and a little from column B.

The surprising thing is that there seems to at least be a fair (for a Biden event anyway) amount of people there.

Is he bored or is he a pedo? Franky I am sure it's a little from column A and a little from column B.

The surprising thing is that there seems to at least be a fair (for a Biden event anyway) amount of people there.

Well, It's good to see the Cadaver working some classier rooms.

The creepiest part is his fake laugh. I need to clip it for my Halloween sounds track. It will freak everyone out
OH MY GOD! I KNOW! A creepy laugh is practically a prerequisite to work in his administration.

Imagine what would have happened if that baby had been holding an ice cream?
5OY.gif

Pedo Pete.

He got to sniff the mom's hair too! Pervert! Got lost again.

As the dementia advances, focus becomes shorter and shorter. Then, to make matters worse, he has an unnatural attraction to children, and dementia weakens inhibitions as well.

Amen about the inhibitions!

My beloved was a very modest man and then the dementia took over, and I caught him standing in the big living room window one night, all the lights on and butt naked. Thankfully it was about midnight and there was less likelihood of a neighbor walking down the sidewalk.

I hung opaque curtains next day!

I see so much of the same trajectory of the disease in Cadaver Joe.

He is spaced out

No doubt about it

Amen about the inhibitions!

My beloved was a very modest man and then the dementia took over, and I caught him standing in the big living room window one night, all the lights on and butt naked. Thankfully it was about midnight and there was less likelihood of a neighbor walking down the sidewalk.

I hung opaque curtains next day!

I see so much of the same trajectory of the disease in Cadaver Joe.

So true. I was visiting my mother’s assisted living place when an elderly man stepped out of his apartment butt naked and started walking toward the dining hall.

As an aside, when I compare my mother to Biden, she is in better mental shape - and she’s around stage 4. That we have voters so brainwashed that they want to re-elect a man quickly approaching the latter stages of dementia is proof of the damage a biased media can do.

Forum List

Back