Joe Biden wanders off to hit up a baby

So true. I was visiting my mother’s assisted living place when an elderly man stepped out of his apartment butt naked and started walking toward the dining hall.

As an aside, when I compare my mother to Biden, she is in better mental shape - and she’s around stage 4. That we have voters so brainwashed that they want to re-elect a man quickly approaching the latter stages of dementia is proof of the damage a biased media can do.

BOOM

You know it's fact. Don't need to do that lazy response. Write something if you can think of anything worth saying.

Uh, okay.

Are you sure you're in the right thread?

Do you understand what BOOM means in the context in which I used it? As in "mic drop"?

Lisa558, did you understand what I meant by my comment? Is there any reason I need to apologize to you?

Last edited:
As the dementia advances, focus becomes shorter and shorter. Then, to make matters worse, he has an unnatural attraction to children, and dementia weakens inhibitions as well.
Dr. Lance Dodes, a supervising analyst emeritus of the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute and retired Harvard Medical School professor, was among those recently quoted by Duty To Warn, which describes itself as an association of mental health professionals concerned about Trump.

"Unlike normal aging, which is characterized by forgetting names or words, Trump repeatedly shows something very different: confusion about reality," he wrote in a statement published on Friday, which referenced Trump's confusing Barack Obama with Joe Biden.

"If he were to become president he would have to be immediately removed from office via the 25th Amendment as dangerously unable to fulfill the responsibilities of office," Dodes, who is also a distinguished fellow of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry, added, citing the 1967 mechanism that allows for a president to be removed due to unfitness.

see Top psychiatrist says dementia evidence overwhelming.

Dr. Lance Dodes, a supervising analyst emeritus of the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute and retired Harvard Medical School professor, was among those recently quoted by Duty To Warn, which describes itself as an association of mental health professionals concerned about Trump.

"Unlike normal aging, which is characterized by forgetting names or words, Trump repeatedly shows something very different: confusion about reality," he wrote in a statement published on Friday, which referenced Trump's confusing Barack Obama with Joe Biden.

"If he were to become president he would have to be immediately removed from office via the 25th Amendment as dangerously unable to fulfill the responsibilities of office," Dodes, who is also a distinguished fellow of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry, added, citing the 1967 mechanism that allows for a president to be removed due to unfitness.

see Top psychiatrist says dementia evidence overwhelming.

Any "doctor" who diagnoses a patient without examining them is a quack, and should be disbarred and prosecuted.

Any "doctor" who diagnoses a patient without examining them is a quack, and should be disbarred and prosecuted.
psychology is a unique subject, where you can diagnose someone purely by observing their behavior. There is so much recorded material of Trump speaking to his maga crowd, that its a treasure trove for the psychological profession.

psychology is a unique subject, where you can diagnose someone purely by observing their behavior. There is so much recorded material of Trump speaking to his maga crowd, that its a treasure trove for the psychological profession.
Meanwhile Biden can't complete a sentence. And gets lost at the podium. TDS MUCH.

This is both disrespectful to the woman giving a speech and incredibly creepy.

Is he bored or is he a pedo? Franky I am sure it's a little from column A and a little from column B.

The surprising thing is that there seems to at least be a fair (for a Biden event anyway) amount of people there.

P01135809 fucked underage girls at Epstein's crib. Your Biden is fucking lie and you know it,.

This is both disrespectful to the woman giving a speech and incredibly creepy.

Is he bored or is he a pedo? Franky I am sure it's a little from column A and a little from column B.

The surprising thing is that there seems to at least be a fair (for a Biden event anyway) amount of people there.

Getting personal what a grandpa.

So true. I was visiting my mother’s assisted living place when an elderly man stepped out of his apartment butt naked and started walking toward the dining hall.

As an aside, when I compare my mother to Biden, she is in better mental shape - and she’s around stage 4. That we have voters so brainwashed that they want to re-elect a man quickly approaching the latter stages of dementia is proof of the damage a biased media can do.
Not just one but two demented fucks running for president, how in the hell did we get such losers?

Forum List

Back