Joe Biden verbally abuses his staff, especially the women, and the left LOVES it

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The suggestion that his staffers have Stockholm syndrome is a good one, because this truly is a cult.

Battered wife syndrome on full display.

F0rBt3YXwAIJDKr

F0rBsX2XoAAuQ9F

Just look at the way he refuses to acknowledge his granddaughter. He's classless. It should come as no surprise that an asshole like Joe would abuse his staff.

As I've said many times, the Bidens are the most white trash family in America, and the fact that Joe abuses his employees is just more evidence of that.

Biden’s daughter is a liar?
No. She never said that thing about the shower. That some right winger made up. And you swallowed it.

To be honest, so did I. Why? Because she didn't say "he molested me". She said "he took showers with me and made me feel uncomfortable".

Who would make that up? Well it turns out, Republicans would make that up. It's perfect. They didn't go so far it would be easy to disbelieve. But to say he took showers with her and it made her feel "uncomfortable".

You guys are good liars.

Unproven.

No. She never said that thing about the shower. That some right winger made up. And you swallowed it.

To be honest, so did I. Why? Because she didn't say "he molested me". She said "he took showers with me and made me feel uncomfortable".

Who would make that up? Well it turns out, Republicans would make that up. It's perfect. They didn't go so far it would be easy to disbelieve. But to say he took showers with her and it made her feel "uncomfortable".

You guys are good liars.

Unproven.

You're in a cult.

Turns out that is a lie. Made up.

You defend Trump after his staff told you

a. They wouldn't leave women alone with Trump
b. He would often say how much he wanted to F ivanka.
Only took 4 posts! :laugh2:

Only took 4 posts! :laugh2:

If you tell us Biden

a. Raped a woman
b. Didn't pay his taxes
c. Lied
d. Broke a law
e. Cheated
f. wanted to molest his daughter
g. doesn't spend time with all his kids/grand kids

Anything Biden does, Trump already did. And you defended it. So yea, we will throw it back in your face if suddenly you mind now.

You guys are good liars.

Unproven.
1650719929109.png

Her own writing, and before you say it's fake. People were arrested trying to sell it. How does it feel supporting a pedophile that inappropriately took showers with his daughter.
Oh and another thing, you loons are such hypocrites you say Trump molested his daughter because of this picture.
Ivanka-Trump-sitting-on-Donald-Trumps-lap-1-640x395.png

You loons are idiots.

My Republican family yesterday said they loved Trump. They're going with Trump. I said what about Ron D and they love Trump. Even though Trump has no chance. It's crazy. You guys are in a cult. Not a religion. You don't have enough members to be considered a religion.
You loons had to cheat in 2020 to beat him.

My Republican family yesterday said they loved Trump. They're going with Trump. I said what about Ron D and they love Trump. Even though Trump has no chance. It's crazy. You guys are in a cult. Not a religion. You don't have enough members to be considered a religion.

Cool story, bro. Tell me more about Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back