Joe Biden verbally abuses his staff, especially the women, and the left LOVES it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.
A dumbass can use the dictionary.
An ILL INFORMED DUMBASS.

Now that you have your IGP badge you can tell EVERYONE when to have their periods.

images

Wot a maroon!
Wow... It's so good to read your comments as they totally reinforce readers' opinions of your intelligence!

Wow.
A dumbass can use the dictionary.
An ILL INFORMED DUMBASS.

Now that you have your IGP badge you can tell EVERYONE when to have their periods.

images

Wot a maroon!
Tell me what does $1,661 per kWh mean to you in the next 9 years? This is very specific piece of knowledge that an informed person would find
important. When you multiple $1,661 times 553,580,117,775 kWh total NEW kWh needed to meet EPA's 67% of new cars sales through 2032.
Now I believe you can multiply those two figures and what you will find is your regional utilities will be adding to your electricity bill per month
based on 123 million households divided into $919 Trillion equals per year for 20 years $31,148 per month per household...just to provide all the
additional nearly 1/2 trillion kWh. NOW for the facts and after checking the facts tell me where I'm wrong. But unless you verify my numbers and
sources you are just a lazy ass!

new trucks by 2032.. Sales of Electric Trucks Will Be 1,154,996 Units by 2030, Globally: P&S Intelligence,
2030%2C%20as%20per%20P%26S%20Intelligence.
Trucks traveling miles per year :What is the Average Lifespan of a Long Haul Truck?
:~:text=A%20typical%20semi%20truck%20can,about%2045%2C000%20miles%20per%20year.
Average truck will use 4.3 kWh/mile Battery capacity and recharging needs for electric buses in city transit service (Journal Article) | DOE PAGES
Cost of $1,661 per kWh to build new power plant 17,245,800 new EV cars based on the goal is 67% of new cars being EVs,new cars/year are 1,916,200 per year for 9 years
EEI Electric Vehicle Sales and the Charging Infrastructure Required Through 2032

Now there are more specific links providing more specific information but with your 8.5 second attention span this is enough and if you are smart enough
to understand THIS IS NOT a political issue but a REALITY issue... i.e. Where is $919 Trillion going to come from to meet the EPA's targets by 2032?

And remember this comment from Biden..
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

This means then Biden wants to rid fossil fuel electric power generating plants..
There are over 3,400 fossil fuel-fired power plants in the United States
There are 11,070 total power plants in usa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Average total kWh generated by these 11,070 plants per plant is 376,244,805 kWh per plant.
Biden guarantees to get rid 3,400 fossil fuel plants that generate 1,279,232,339,657 kWh.
Cost to replace 3,400 fossil fuel plants at cost of $1,661 per kWh to build new power plant or to replace what Biden guarantees "rid of fossil fuels.."
BIDEN!!!!!!...

WHERE ARE YOU going to get $3,044,301,491,794,550 to build the 3,400 fossil fuel plants you wish to be rid of and the additional
power plants to support the 67% new EV cars and trucks by 2032?

I know... I know... too much information!!! But folks this is REALITY not POLITICS!
Where is the $3,044,301,491,794,550 ($3 quadrillion!!!) going to come from to meet Biden's guarantee?

Can't defend Quid Pro without TRUMP!. Got it.
I squashed the argument by saying it was a lie. I simply added those facts about Trump because you guys are total hypocrites.

I notice you ask a lot of questions. Like in that other thread you asked which CEO's are giving themselves raises while not giving workers wages. i pointed this out to you

CEO pay has skyrocketed 1,460% since 1978CEOs were paid 399 times as much as a typical worker in 2021​

Now I can't wait to hear your reply/defense of CEO's.

And remember this comment from Biden..
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

This means then Biden wants to rid fossil fuel electric power generating plants..
There are over 3,400 fossil fuel-fired power plants in the United States
There are 11,070 total power plants in usa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Average total kWh generated by these 11,070 plants per plant is 376,244,805 kWh per plant.
Biden guarantees to get rid 3,400 fossil fuel plants that generate 1,279,232,339,657 kWh.
Cost to replace 3,400 fossil fuel plants at cost of $1,661 per kWh to build new power plant or to replace what Biden guarantees "rid of fossil fuels.."
BIDEN!!!!!!...

WHERE ARE YOU going to get $3,044,301,491,794,550 to build the 3,400 fossil fuel plants you wish to be rid of and the additional
power plants to support the 67% new EV cars and trucks by 2032?

I know... I know... too much information!!! But folks this is REALITY not POLITICS!
Where is the $3,044,301,491,794,550 ($3 quadrillion!!!) going to come from to meet Biden's guarantee?

The truth is, we all know we need to rely heavily on fossel fuels for the next decade or two. We want to ween off of it. If Republicans are in charge, we will rely more heavily on dirty energy because the serve the coal and oil industries. It's why they demonize green energy jobs.

Little do you know that in the future, PB and Exxon will own those green energy companies. And you will defend the CEO's 100 million dollar a year salary.

Tell me what does $1,661 per kWh mean to you in the next 9 years? This is very specific piece of knowledge that an informed person would find
important. When you multiple $1,661 times 553,580,117,775 kWh total NEW kWh needed to meet EPA's 67% of new cars sales through 2032.
Now I believe you can multiply those two figures and what you will find is your regional utilities will be adding to your electricity bill per month
based on 123 million households divided into $919 Trillion equals per year for 20 years $31,148 per month per household...just to provide all the
additional nearly 1/2 trillion kWh. NOW for the facts and after checking the facts tell me where I'm wrong. But unless you verify my numbers and
sources you are just a lazy ass!

new trucks by 2032.. Sales of Electric Trucks Will Be 1,154,996 Units by 2030, Globally: P&S Intelligence,
2030%2C%20as%20per%20P%26S%20Intelligence.
Trucks traveling miles per year :What is the Average Lifespan of a Long Haul Truck?
:~:text=A%20typical%20semi%20truck%20can,about%2045%2C000%20miles%20per%20year.
Average truck will use 4.3 kWh/mile Battery capacity and recharging needs for electric buses in city transit service (Journal Article) | DOE PAGES
Cost of $1,661 per kWh to build new power plant 17,245,800 new EV cars based on the goal is 67% of new cars being EVs,new cars/year are 1,916,200 per year for 9 years
EEI Electric Vehicle Sales and the Charging Infrastructure Required Through 2032

Now there are more specific links providing more specific information but with your 8.5 second attention span this is enough and if you are smart enough
to understand THIS IS NOT a political issue but a REALITY issue... i.e. Where is $919 Trillion going to come from to meet the EPA's targets by 2032?
What does any of this have to do with PRESIDENT BIDEN dropping a few F-Bombs?

This is what happens when a MAGAT gets handed their ass.

I squashed the argument by saying it was a lie. I simply added those facts about Trump because you guys are total hypocrites.

I notice you ask a lot of questions. Like in that other thread you asked which CEO's are giving themselves raises while not giving workers wages. i pointed this out to you

CEO pay has skyrocketed 1,460% since 1978CEOs were paid 399 times as much as a typical worker in 2021​

Now I can't wait to hear your reply/defense of CEO's.
Pretty simple answer. So you think that a drill press operator has the same experiences, qualifications AND motivations that a CEO or leader of communist countries have to make, decisions that AFFECT the drill press operator's future, i.e. LIFE!
For example what experiences does the drill press operator have regarding the directions the thousands of employees company future will be?

Here are the FACTS regarding these non-capitalism countries leaders that you are so enamored with.

The leader of China,--- Xi Jinping estimated net worth of is $1.2 billion dollars.
Leader of Cuba--- Raúl Castro net worth $100.4 million
Leader of North Korea, ---Kim Jong-un net worth $5 billion
https://www.timesnownews.com/busine...rious-life-of-countrys-supreme-leader-article 98540315#:~:text=He%20has%20a%20net%20worth,and%20American%20investigation%20in%202013.&text=North%20Korean%20Leader%20Kim%20Jong%2DUn%3A%20You%20can%20love%20him,just%20can%27t%20ignore%20him!
Leader of Russia, --- Vladimir Putin net worth $200 billion..

So again... what distinguishes the above communist countries that you evidently so admire versus capitalism from the CEOs ?

The truth is, we all know we need to rely heavily on fossel fuels for the next decade or two. We want to ween off of it. If Republicans are in charge, we will rely more heavily on dirty energy because the serve the coal and oil industries. It's why they demonize green energy jobs.

Little do you know that in the future, PB and Exxon will own those green energy companies. And you will defend the CEO's 100 million dollar a year salary.
Pretty simple answer. So you think that a drill press operator has the same experiences, qualifications AND motivations that a CEO or leader of communist countries have to make, decisions that AFFECT the drill press operator's future, i.e. LIFE!
For example what experiences does the drill press operator have regarding the directions the thousands of employees company future will be?

Here are the FACTS regarding these non-capitalism countries leaders that you are so enamored with.

The leader of China,--- Xi Jinping estimated net worth of is $1.2 billion dollars.
Leader of Cuba--- Raúl Castro net worth $100.4 million
Leader of North Korea, ---Kim Jong-un net worth $5 billion
https://www.timesnownews.com/busine...rious-life-of-countrys-supreme-leader-article 98540315#:~:text=He%20has%20a%20net%20worth,and%20American%20investigation%20in%202013.&text=North%20Korean%20Leader%20Kim%20Jong%2DUn%3A%20You%20can%20love%20him,just%20can%27t%20ignore%20him!
Leader of Russia, --- Vladimir Putin net worth $200 billion..

So again... what distinguishes the above communist countries that you evidently so admire versus capitalism from the CEOs ?

THREAD LOCKED - It has run its course and has been off topic for a couple pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back