Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris as his running mate! Opps

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Looks like they announced it to early!
welp let the comments fly .
Crime went up on LA when she was in charge.

lefries .jpg

Mark my words, this is a gift to Trump. Not at all surprising, though I would have thought they would do internal polling and get the news that she is a liability for the Black vote. It somewhat would explain the trap they set to have Trump send in the Feds, they know they have to paint Trump as being more tough on citizens than what Harris record as D.A was in Cali. Trump has to be wise and paint himself as more moderate on justice than she is. Biden is leaving him the middle and he must take it.

She has name recognition. She won't beat Pence in a debate. She will be exposed by Black voters who didn't support her in the primary and won't now during a pandemic. Trump chose Pence over Christie, even though Christie had name recognition. Ended up being a wise decision.

As an aside, I will believe it when I see it. I truly believe this is the worst choice for Biden of those available. Her name recognition is a liability, not a strength. Politico might be sending this out as a trial balloon of sorts and sniff out how Trumps campaign views it.

Last edited:

She has to step down already, according to how they treated Costas for being a DA of a reduced charge sexual predator Epstein, so too has
K. Harris done the exact thing as a D.A. & Dems were enraged and called for his impeachment from the administration over it, so Dems standards mean she has to go. Shame she only lasted 2 seconds, but hey
"DEMS ARE THE RULES". *L*

Forum List

Back