Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

Bullshit, what the prosecutor said was that Biden would be FOUND NOT GUILTY BY JURY at trial.
And why was that??

joe-biden-why.gif

Bob Hur is a Republican......wonder how soon Biden will call him MAGA.

Biden stole classified documents, distributed classified documents......some SCIF level.

Also Uke doc's when Biden got the Uke prosecutor fired.....Jim Comer on the ready pad.

Makes Trump look like a piker.
You mean, because he was first appointed US Attorney for Maryland by Donald Trump?

What I understand is that he couldn't make a case for a criminal referral to congress, so he decided to fling a few personal attacks in there.

He talked to the man for all of five hours, when the President was busy dealing with the aftermath of the 10-7 attack on Israel.

I think I'd have had other things on my mind, too.
Sure, that must have been around the same time he talked with Abdel Fattah El-Sisi...President of Mexico.

Not really. Even Hur admits that Biden fully cooperated, while Trump has fought tooth and nail about accountability on far more documents.
I belive he said WELL MEANING.

So there goes the mens rea.

What I understand is that he couldn't make a case for a criminal referral to congress

TOO FUNNY: the double standard of injustice rises again--- they just couldn't find a thing to charge Hillary or Obumma or Biden with, but they can find enough stuff to charge Trump with for 700 years with a line of still more running out the door.

You forgot the tickler.....do to mental decline.

Funny you guys overlook that.

Ahh haa!........He is MAGA then.
Well he brought up stuff that is immaterial, as they are known to do, but didn't recommend charges, due to cooperation.
Do you think he is MAGA?

TOO FUNNY: the double standard of injustice rises again--- they just couldn't find a thing to charge Hillary or Obumma or Biden with, but they can find enough stuff to charge Trump with for 700 years with a line of still more running out the door.
Why didn’t the orange fuckup just return the 600+ classified documents?

but didn't recommend charges, due to cooperation

I don't think people quite get what this part means.

It's not that Biden is off the hook for a crime because he co-operated, but that if Biden did the opposite and behaved like Trump to obstruct investigation then that would prove intent and guilty conscience.

Prosecuter declined to prosecute because he thought it would fail. He didn't think he could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Biden didn't honestly forget about the documents he ought to have returned.

I don't think people quite get what this part means.

It's not that Biden is off the hook for a crime because he co-operated, but that if Biden did the opposite and behaved like Trump to obstruct investigation then that would prove intent and guilty conscience.
thanks for your opinion,,

rejected,,

Biden's suffering from dementia/Alzheimer's. It's obvious

I feel bad for him but he's in no condition to even take care of himself...let alone be POTUS. At some point... he has to step down or be removed

Forum List

Back