Joe Biden in Boston campaigning for Warnock

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
President Joe Biden insisted Friday that he was best helping Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock of Georgia by traveling to Boston, Massachusetts - after mistakenly saying he was headed to Georgia.

'I'm going to Georgia today to help Sen. Warnock - not to Georgia - I'm going to help Sen. Warnock, I'm doing a major fundraiser up in Boston today for the, our next, continued Senate candidate, senator,' Biden said Friday at an event announcing that a railroad strike had been averted.

Warnock currently has a four-point advantage in the polls in his run-off race against the Trump-backed Republican, Herschel Walker.

Biden’s History of Getting Away With Racist Remarks

Joe Biden has a decades-long habit of making overtly racist remarks, taking discriminatory positions and cavorting with known racists—things that would get anyone to his political right …

Rev. Raphael Warnock: US must 'repent' for whiteness worship

Georgia Senate hopeful Rev. Raphael Warnock is facing scrutiny over a 2016 sermon in which he called on the US to “repent for its worship of whiteness” over the success of President Trump’s ...

comment:
So today we have the racist white supremist Democrat president Joe Biden campaigning for the black racist Democrat senator Raphael Warnock in Boston, from the Party of diversity and inclusion.

President Joe Biden insisted Friday that he was best helping Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock of Georgia by traveling to Boston, Massachusetts - after mistakenly saying he was headed to Georgia.

'I'm going to Georgia today to help Sen. Warnock - not to Georgia - I'm going to help Sen. Warnock, I'm doing a major fundraiser up in Boston today for the, our next, continued Senate candidate, senator,' Biden said Friday at an event announcing that a railroad strike had been averted.

Warnock currently has a four-point advantage in the polls in his run-off race against the Trump-backed Republican, Herschel Walker.

Joe Biden has a decades-long habit of making overtly racist remarks, taking discriminatory positions and cavorting with known racists—things that would get anyone to his political right …

Georgia Senate hopeful Rev. Raphael Warnock is facing scrutiny over a 2016 sermon in which he called on the US to “repent for its worship of whiteness” over the success of President Trump’s ...

comment:
So today we have the racist white supremist Democrat president Joe Biden campaigning for the black racist Democrat senator Raphael Warnock in Boston, from the Party of diversity and inclusion.

No one told him Warnock is running in Georgia.

LOL

comment:
The party of the Klan loves racists of all sorts.

yea, the democrats are the party of tolerance and peace...... and the party of the klan, nation of islam, antifa, blm, black panthers, rapist, pedos........

...lynch mobs, Jim Crow, separate but equal, segregation, killed MLK, wars for oil, money laundering, Russian collusion, election denial, insurrection, etc. If the DemoKKKrats have accused anyone of anything, it's because they themselves are guilty of it.

Will Walker's team capitalize on this? Democrats campaigning out of state for Warnock leaves one to wonder who exactly Warnock represents, the people of Georgia or his out of state paymasters.

comment:
You gotta admit, when you have white supremacists, black supremacist BLM, homofascists and sexist feminists in your democrat party, that’s diversity!

Forum List

Back