Joe Biden: Illegal aliens are already "citizens"

How many of them - if any - would you welcome in your house if they came uninvited?
None. I wouldn't let an uninvited American into my house either. What is your overall point though?
He thinks illegal workers are the same as home evaders. That's his attempt at reasoning.

Illegal immigrants illegally enter the United States
Home invaders illegally enter homes

Seems like a valid comparison to me.

10492d1381368708-elmer-keith-never-pointed-guin-anyone-he-never-cop-either-drank_the_kool_aid.jpg

Irony.

Your posts are nothing more than a regurgitation of pre-packaged talking points from Boehner and other limp dicks. You are incapable of posting anything of substance.

First of all go fuck yourself

Second you're just another lying Obama Fluffer misrepresenting legal vs illegal immigration

I might have said it before but go fuck yourself

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Last edited:

irony.

Your posts are nothing more than a regurgitation of pre-packaged talking points from boehner and other limp dicks. You are incapable of posting anything of substance.

first of all go fuck yourself

second you're just another lying obama fluffer misrepresenting legal vs illegal immigration

i might have said it before but go fuck yourself

sent from smartphone using my wits and taptalk

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Joe Biden: U.S. needs ‘constant, unrelenting stream’ of immigrants

Vice President Joseph R. Biden told a National Association of Manufacturers’ crowd this week that what the United States needed was more, not fewer, immigrants

Specifically, he called for a “constant, unrelenting stream” of new immigrants — “not dribbling [but] significant flows,” to bolster the national economy, The Hill reported.

Joe Biden: U.S. needs 'constant, unrelenting stream' of immigrants - Washington Times

Joe Biden, senile shitlib mick, where is Bill the Butcher when you need him.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLKbcrC0krQ#t=69[/ame]

It's Biden.. possibly the dumbest person on planet Earth... or the entire galaxy for that matter.

Biden is a low life panderer. Remember when speaking to black crowd in 2012"They wanna keep ya'll in chains." Don'y pay attention to the Delaware dirt bag. Oh, and why is it when Biden glares at the camera and speaks he looks like he has a corn cob shoved up his ass. Always Mr. Scowl.

Joe Biden is a national embarrassment.

He called Germany, a major trading partner and ally, "xenophobic" along with all the other "major economic powers".

Wasn't this administration's strong point supposed to be diplomacy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do Democrats Hate America? Why do they support people who violate our laws?

why do you continually say stupid things about liberals .... I don't know of any liberal that support people who violate the law ... I don't know of any liberal that hates america ... I do know that ignorant republicans like you exist ...:lol::lol::lol:

How many of them - if any - would you welcome in your house if they came uninvited?
They don't come to my home uninvited but I live under the roof they put on, and swim in a pool they installed, not to mention parking in a garage they built. Where I am, they do the real work and we just speak bad Spanish and write checks.

That's because you're a Dem Voter and lack the skills to succeed in the "real world"

You were raised to be a ward of the state and your teachers must glow with pride at the leech you've become

“About 40 percent of our Ph.D. scientists and engineers were born in another country,” Orrenius writes. “People tend to focus on illegal or low-skilled immigration when discussing immigrants and often do not recognize the tremendous contribution of high-skilled immigrants.”

Dallas Federal Reserve

A new study, released last week, throws new information into the debate over foreign workers who arrive in the U.S. on such specialty visas.

The report, based on telephone surveys with 2,054 companies and projections by researchers at the University of California at Berkeley and Duke University, says about 25 percent of the technology and engineering companies launched in the U.S. in the past decade had at least one foreign-born founder.

Immigrants Become Founding Fathers

These immigrant founders tended to be highly educated—96 percent held bachelor’s degrees and 74 percent held graduate or postgraduate degrees, with 75 percent of these degrees in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics-related fields. The vast majority of these company founders didn’t come to the United States as entrepreneurs 52 percent came to study, 40 percent came to work, and 5.5 percent came for family reasons. Only 1.6 percent came to start companies in America.

Even though these founders immigrated for other purposes initially, they typically started their companies just 13.25 years after arriving in the United States. And, rather than settling in well-established immigrant gateways, such as New York or Los Angeles, they moved to a diverse group of tech centers across the country and helped fuel their growth.

http://www.kauffman.org/uploadedFiles/WadhwaTBook09.pdf

While 23 percent of the nation's cooks and 20 percent of its janitors were immigrants in 2000, 27 percent of new computer-software engineers were also immigrants, according to a recent Migration Policy Institute study.

Indeed, the more technically educated the group, the more likely immigrants are to be overrepresented in it. While the foreign born make up 15 percent of the overall workforce, according to the 2000 census, they constitute approximately 17 percent of those with a bachelor's degree in science and engineering occupations, 29 percent of those with a master's degree, and 39 percent of those with a doctoral degree.

As US nears milestone, a rising mix of immigrants - CSMonitor.com

"[T]he more technically educated the group, the more likely immigrants are to be overrepresented in it."

This thread is about illegal immigrants. What's your point?

why do you continually say stupid things about liberals .... I don't know of any liberal that support people who violate the law ... I don't know of any liberal that hates america ... I do know that ignorant republicans like you exist ...:lol::lol::lol:
OK let me clarify: Democrat Leadership hates America, the Prog Zombie base is too dumb to figure it out

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

"I don't know of any liberal that support people who violate the law ..."
i do ! your fucking illegal alien muslime presidunce :up:

"I don't know of any liberal that hates america ..."
i do ! your fucking illegal alien muslime presidunce :up:

as far as being ignorant, i will admit to that, BUT...., stupidity is a hallmark for libercrats. :up:

Forum List

Back