Joe Biden: Illegal aliens are already "citizens"

This is what happens when you elect batshit insane liberals to elected office.

Biden: Undocumented immigrants "already American citizens" | Politics - KCRA Home
They work harder and care more than you do. So be it.

Illegals are by far the most lazy people I have ever worked with. To know his you would actually have to do work along side them, something I doubt you have ever done yet you feel free to pretend knowing something about.

See there is a communication barrier, and thus when a boss leaves the work site most illegals simply stop working. I was expected to continue working seeing as the foreman can simply call me or leave me a list of things to do... Not with 99% of all illegals.
Really because I have also worked with them and find that your comments are completely off base. Half the construction industry is comprised of illegals and they are not lazy by a LONG stretch. They are usually the hardest workers on site.

The problem is not that they are lazy but that they are illegal and if we are going to have a nation of laws then we need to actually bother to abide by those laws, period. Many of our liberal friends here think that we should just ignore a law because it is not convenient - that is asinine in my book. If the law is wrong (and it really is) then we need to change it for the better, not simply dismiss it.

The idea that immigrants are lazy by virtue of being immigrants though is seriously flawed. this is particularly true when you realize the fact that many of them are well aware of what things could be like and how good we really have it in America. Who do you see begging on the street corner? Typically it is the American doing so, NOT the immigrant. The immigrant is on the other corner selling oranges...

Illegals are by far the most lazy people I have ever worked with. To know his you would actually have to do work along side them, something I doubt you have ever done yet you feel free to pretend knowing something about.

See there is a communication barrier, and thus when a boss leaves the work site most illegals simply stop working. I was expected to continue working seeing as the foreman can simply call me or leave me a list of things to do... Not with 99% of all illegals.
Lazy huh? Okay, you not only know nothing, you lie. I see their work. I watch them work, I know the hours they work, day in and day out. They've earn my respect, many times over. Here, they do the real work and they, unlike you, are worthy.

How many of them - if any - would you welcome in your house if they came uninvited?
None. I wouldn't let an uninvited American into my house either. What is your overall point though?

Lazy huh? Okay, you not only know nothing, you lie. I see their work. I watch them work, I know the hours they work, day in and day out. They've earn my respect, many times over. Here, they do the real work and they, unlike you, are worthy.

How many of them - if any - would you welcome in your house if they came uninvited?
They don't come to my home uninvited but I live under the roof they put on, and swim in a pool they installed, not to mention parking in a garage they built. Where I am, they do the real work and we just speak bad Spanish and write checks.

None. I wouldn't let an uninvited American into my house either. What is your overall point though?
He thinks illegal workers are the same as home evaders. That's his attempt at reasoning.

The immigrants came here illegal- as their name suggests- so the federal government should deport them and the border security has to be strongly increased, before the South and California will become a second Mexico.
Plenty of America was Mexico once. Now they are taking it back, one baby at a time.

So, in other words, you are rooting for non-Americans taking over America?

One baby at a time, or otherwise?

They don't come to my home uninvited but I live under the roof they put on, and swim in a pool they installed, not to mention parking in a garage they built. Where I am, they do the real work and we just speak bad Spanish and write checks.

That's because you're a Dem Voter and lack the skills to succeed in the "real world"

You were raised to be a ward of the state and your teachers must glow with pride at the leech you've become

The immigrants came here illegal- as their name suggests- so the federal government should deport them and the border security has to be strongly increased, before the South and California will become a second Mexico.
Plenty of America was Mexico once. Now they are taking it back, one baby at a time.

I root for people who work hard and want a better life, not those who come into Internet debates to bitch about them.

He thinks illegal workers are the same as home evaders. That's his attempt at reasoning.

Obviously you don't consider your country your home.

That explains your treasonous attitude about illegal invaders who want to take over your country one baby at a time.

That's because you're a Dem Voter and lack the skills to succeed in the "real world"

You were raised to be a ward of the state and your teachers must glow with pride at the leech you've become
Where do you think I get the money to write the checks idiot? My work pays much better but they work much harder. Got it?

Obviously you don't consider your country your home.

That explains your treasonous attitude about illegal invaders who want to take over your country one baby at a time.
You're right, I don't consider my country to be my home. I also don't consider a banana to be a cell phone.

aztlan_map.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BTikYxGLyA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BTikYxGLyA[/ame]

Last edited:

I root for people who work hard and want a better life, not those who come into Internet debates to bitch about them.

No, you root for people who invaded your country uninvited, unwelcome and illegally.

I root for LEGAL immigrants who work hard and want a better life, because I am one, myself.

BUT:

1. I came LEGALLY, not sneaking over/under a fence.

2. I made an effort to learn the language of the country that gave me the chance to improve my life.

3. I never expected more than I honestly earned.

4. I taught my children English, while retaining their heritage at my own expense, without demanding funding by government.

5. I never needed any union or association speak for me, mainly because I made an effort to learn the language of my LEGALLY adopted country.

6. I never envied those who were more successful than I.

First generation illegals will work harder than anyone. It is their children, and their children's children, and so on who become lazy. That is not all of them, but where we find real problems in the illegal population with higher crime rates and more welfare dependents is in the ladder generations rather than the first.

What is it with people thinking other people are "lazy".

I've know plenty of people.

And most people are not "lazy".

And having traveled all over the world, I find that people in America work the hardest and the longest hours, and when compared to industrialized nations see the least back from their efforts.

Heck, Europeans have vacations that can stretch to several months.

Lazy or not doesn't matter,key word,illegal!

No, you root for people who invaded your country uninvited, unwelcome and illegally.

I root for LEGAL immigrants who work hard and want a better life, because I am one, myself.

BUT:

1. I came LEGALLY, not sneaking over/under a fence.

2. I made an effort to learn the language of the country that gave me the chance to improve my life.

3. I never expected more than I honestly earned.

4. I taught my children English, while retaining their heritage at my own expense, without demanding funding by government.

5. I never needed any union or association speak for me, mainly because I made an effort to learn the language of my LEGALLY adopted country.

6. I never envied those who were more successful than I.
You weren't born here so you don't know, they weren't Uninvited. Far from it.

And your little reactionary nationalistic buddies won't say it but if they had their way most of them would toss you out as well. To them you aren't a Real American.

So, by your logic, it would be all right with you if illegal immigrants who - as you claim - put the roof on your house, installed your pool, built your parking garage came over and decided to change the roof from asphalt shingles to cedar shingles (or whatever), drained your pool on the hottest day of summer and told you in good Spanish (which you could not understand because you speak bad Spanish) that you have to park somewhere else, because more illegal immigrants are coming and they need the parking space.

Right?

So, by your logic, it would be all right with you if illegal immigrants who - as you claim - put the roof on your house, installed your pool, built your parking garage came over and decided to change the roof from asphalt shingles to cedar shingles (or whatever), drained your pool on the hottest day of summer and told you in good Spanish (which you could not understand because you speak bad Spanish) that you have to park somewhere else, because more illegal immigrants are coming and they need the parking space.

Right?
Based on that, you just shouldn't try to post the views of others. You are truly clueless.

Right?
Based on that, you just shouldn't try to post the views of others. You are truly clueless.

Translation,I got nothing to counter with but insults

Forum List

Back