Joe Biden: Illegal aliens are already "citizens"

PaintMyHouse, you should call yourself "painting myself in a corner".

I am a Canadian by naturalization. You know, that is a legal procedure whereby an immigrant, after fulfilling the requirement of the host country becomes a citizen, thereof. I am sure there are similar procedures in the United States, but if I had to learn about America from the likes of you, I would forever remain as - WAIT! let's use your own word: CLUELESS - you.

Your claim that a person has to have been born in America to know how Americans think would disqualify such dunces as Albert Einstein or Toqueville, who, no doubt, fade in the light of your brilliance.

Now, as an immigrant, I had a choice of learning either English or French, or both. If I had been as smart as you claim to be, I would be fluent in both, but, knowing my limitations, I chose to learn English.

Whether I succeeded or not is not for me to decide, but the least I can and DO expect from immigrants (legal or otherwise) to have the decency of learning and speaking the language of the host country that (as in my case), welcomed you or in the case of your love subjects, tolerate you.

I give you credit that your ignorance about your own country is PERHAPS not as great as your stupendous ignorance about Canada.
Okay, so you're not from Canada, and you're not in America, so exactly what the hell are you worried about? Are the wetbacks sneaking across your border for gin and 222's?

Well, actually, I am IN Canada, I am a citizen of Canada, proud to be, and I daresay I know a Hell of a lot more about America than you do.

For those, like you, who are basically empty inside and the only slight trace of patriotism is that they desperately try to diminish the importance and significance of naturalization, being a legal immigrant is stealing from your perceived superiority, but, at the same time giving legitimacy to the illegals.

I concede, as a Canadian, I should be polite about America and Americans. I also concede that I should not call anyone derogatory names as you just have called those you allegedly speak for. You know, "wetbacks"?

I usually am, but you and the likes of you make me go off the rail from time to time.

Nevertheless, I appreciate the opportunity given to me on this board to sound off.
You daresay alright, and you're clueless on that.

Biden should have known that saying " I believe they're already American citizens" would be used as a hammer against him.

But in this part, he is entirely correct:

To further his point, Biden argued that without immigration reform, America is losing thousands of engineers and scientists who earn PhD's in American universities. "We should be stapling a green card to each and every one of those degrees as they walk across the stage. "

Biden should have known that saying " I believe they're already American citizens" would be used as a hammer against him.

To further his point, Biden argued that without immigration reform, America is losing thousands of engineers and scientists who earn PhD's in American universities. "We should be stapling a green card to each and every one of those degrees as they walk across the stage. "

Unfortunately, this is the truth. Americans have had it beaten into their head that they must go to college and follow their dreams. No on told them that dream may not be in demand. Meanwhile, jobs that are (or will very soon be), in demand are not being filled. So the burden falls to immigrant workers.

Okay, so you're not from Canada, and you're not in America, so exactly what the hell are you worried about? Are the wetbacks sneaking across your border for gin and 222's?

Well, actually, I am IN Canada, I am a citizen of Canada, proud to be, and I daresay I know a Hell of a lot more about America than you do.

For those, like you, who are basically empty inside and the only slight trace of patriotism is that they desperately try to diminish the importance and significance of naturalization, being a legal immigrant is stealing from your perceived superiority, but, at the same time giving legitimacy to the illegals.

I concede, as a Canadian, I should be polite about America and Americans. I also concede that I should not call anyone derogatory names as you just have called those you allegedly speak for. You know, "wetbacks"?

I usually am, but you and the likes of you make me go off the rail from time to time.

Nevertheless, I appreciate the opportunity given to me on this board to sound off.

I bow to your great wisdom. I am clueless. I am a foreigner. I am dumb.

In other words, I am glad I not an American like you.

I apologize to real and decent Americans.

This is what happens when you elect batshit insane liberals to elected office.

Biden: Undocumented immigrants "already American citizens" | Politics - KCRA Home
They work harder and care more than you do. So be it.

Illegals are by far the most lazy people I have ever worked with. To know his you would actually have to do work along side them, something I doubt you have ever done yet you feel free to pretend knowing something about.

See there is a communication barrier, and thus when a boss leaves the work site most illegals simply stop working. I was expected to continue working seeing as the foreman can simply call me or leave me a list of things to do... Not with 99% of all illegals.

not the ones around me....some of these guys are working 2 jobs a day .....putting in 12 hour days ....

The real and decent Americans aren't your little buddies here, they just think that's what they are. What they are actually are Undereducated Nationalist Reactionaries without an honest sense of history, and therefore blind, and stupid, and dangerous.

Illegals are by far the most lazy people I have ever worked with. To know his you would actually have to do work along side them, something I doubt you have ever done yet you feel free to pretend knowing something about.

See there is a communication barrier, and thus when a boss leaves the work site most illegals simply stop working. I was expected to continue working seeing as the foreman can simply call me or leave me a list of things to do... Not with 99% of all illegals.
Lazy huh? Okay, you not only know nothing, you lie. I see their work. I watch them work, I know the hours they work, day in and day out. They've earn my respect, many times over. Here, they do the real work and they, unlike you, are worthy.

How many of them - if any - would you welcome in your house if they came uninvited?
what?....how many Americans would you welcome if they came uninvited?...

“About 40 percent of our Ph.D. scientists and engineers were born in another country,” Orrenius writes. “People tend to focus on illegal or low-skilled immigration when discussing immigrants and often do not recognize the tremendous contribution of high-skilled immigrants.”

Dallas Federal Reserve

A new study, released last week, throws new information into the debate over foreign workers who arrive in the U.S. on such specialty visas.

The report, based on telephone surveys with 2,054 companies and projections by researchers at the University of California at Berkeley and Duke University, says about 25 percent of the technology and engineering companies launched in the U.S. in the past decade had at least one foreign-born founder.

Immigrants Become Founding Fathers

These immigrant founders tended to be highly educated—96 percent held bachelor’s degrees and 74 percent held graduate or postgraduate degrees, with 75 percent of these degrees in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics-related fields. The vast majority of these company founders didn’t come to the United States as entrepreneurs 52 percent came to study, 40 percent came to work, and 5.5 percent came for family reasons. Only 1.6 percent came to start companies in America.

Even though these founders immigrated for other purposes initially, they typically started their companies just 13.25 years after arriving in the United States. And, rather than settling in well-established immigrant gateways, such as New York or Los Angeles, they moved to a diverse group of tech centers across the country and helped fuel their growth.

http://www.kauffman.org/uploadedFiles/WadhwaTBook09.pdf

While 23 percent of the nation's cooks and 20 percent of its janitors were immigrants in 2000, 27 percent of new computer-software engineers were also immigrants, according to a recent Migration Policy Institute study.

Indeed, the more technically educated the group, the more likely immigrants are to be overrepresented in it. While the foreign born make up 15 percent of the overall workforce, according to the 2000 census, they constitute approximately 17 percent of those with a bachelor's degree in science and engineering occupations, 29 percent of those with a master's degree, and 39 percent of those with a doctoral degree.

As US nears milestone, a rising mix of immigrants - CSMonitor.com

"[T]he more technically educated the group, the more likely immigrants are to be overrepresented in it."

Last edited:

10492d1381368708-elmer-keith-never-pointed-guin-anyone-he-never-cop-either-drank_the_kool_aid.jpg

You're Canadian and you had to learn English? You must be from the part of Canada that doesn't consider it to be a part of Canada.

As for what people say versus what they think, you weren't born here so you don't know.

You must be from part of America that don't consider themselves or feel ashamed to be American.

In your case, justifiably so.
I'm from parts of America that can still tell the truth about Americans, some of whom still want to send the "*******" back to Africa so sending the "wetbacks" back to Mexico is hardly a stretch. America, btw, is just one nation among many, and should be treated as such.

What about "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"?

The real and decent Americans aren't your little buddies here, they just think that's what they are. What they are actually are Undereducated Nationalist Reactionaries without an honest sense of history, and therefore blind, and stupid, and dangerous.

But what do you REALLY think about your fellow Americans?

Illegals are by far the most lazy people I have ever worked with.

Speaking of talking points, this is exactly the attitude the GOP telegraphs these days.

"Gosh, why don't the lazy immigrants and fags and darkies and ragheads vote for us? It hasta be because Obama gave them presents. Yeah...that's it! Let's go with that."

One of these things is for sure true then, you either don't live in Texas, or you can't tell the truth? I'm gonna go with you can't tell the truth...

OK dumb ass, I'll bite, what is it I don't like in Texas?
"Live" in Texas. That should help you, maybe.

Nice edit, let's remind the class what you actually said. "One of these things is for sure true then, you either don't like in Texas, or you can't tell the truth? I'm gonna go with you can't tell the truth..."

I do live in TX and I do tell the truth, so far you have failed to provide evidence that either statement is incorrect.

So just go roll out your prayer rug and do your prayers to your mulatto messiah and get back to me when you come up with some real evidence.

OK dumb ass, I'll bite, what is it I don't like in Texas?
"Live" in Texas. That should help you, maybe.

Nice edit, let's remind the class what you actually said. "One of these things is for sure true then, you either don't like in Texas, or you can't tell the truth? I'm gonna go with you can't tell the truth..."

I do live in TX and I do tell the truth, so far you have failed to provide evidence that either statement is incorrect.

So just go roll out your prayer rug and do your prayers to your mulatto messiah and get back to me when you come up with some real evidence.
Yep, you're an idiot. You can't see a typo and you use the words Messiah and Plantation. Idiot right there. As for telling the truth, not a chance in the Texas sun.

You must be from part of America that don't consider themselves or feel ashamed to be American.

In your case, justifiably so.
I'm from parts of America that can still tell the truth about Americans, some of whom still want to send the "*******" back to Africa so sending the "wetbacks" back to Mexico is hardly a stretch. America, btw, is just one nation among many, and should be treated as such.

What about "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"?
Politics, and he was Texas scum, and a thief. Any other questions?

But what do you REALLY think about your fellow Americans?
I think most of them deserve Hell, which is too good for them.

Illegals are by far the most lazy people I have ever worked with.

Speaking of talking points, this is exactly the attitude the GOP telegraphs these days.

"Gosh, why don't the lazy immigrants and fags and darkies and ragheads vote for us? It hasta be because Obama gave them presents. Yeah...that's it! Let's go with that."
Exactly...

Forum List

Back