Joe Biden: Illegal aliens are already "citizens"

The only consolation is knowing that MFer will likely never be elected to another office that could affect my life.

When are the commies going to figure out that the Senate bill is unconstitutional because it contains revenue raising components that can't originate in the Senate.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you elect batshit insane liberals to elected office.

Biden: Undocumented immigrants "already American citizens" | Politics - KCRA Home
They work harder and care more than you do. So be it.

Illegals are by far the most lazy people I have ever worked with. To know his you would actually have to do work along side them, something I doubt you have ever done yet you feel free to pretend knowing something about.

See there is a communication barrier, and thus when a boss leaves the work site most illegals simply stop working. I was expected to continue working seeing as the foreman can simply call me or leave me a list of things to do... Not with 99% of all illegals.

What liberals don't talk about is how many have no intention of becoming citizens. Working here for 15 years can allow some to head back home and retire. If their kids are born here, they often stay here until their children are grown and then head back to Mexico to retire.

I don't think they'll like becoming a citizen because Mexico has weird rules about allowing them back there. And what kind of retribution will there be for all the stolen identities and social security numbers used by illegals for the last few decades? I got into an argument with my nephew, who has quite a few illegal alien friends. Some have been deported but are back here in a few weeks. Deportation is merely an inconvenience right now, but I see where Texas INS was ordered to free illegals they had in custody.

The problem would have taken care of itself years ago if we had stopped granting automatically citizenship to babies born here when their parents were here illegally. And no welfare benefits would have scared many away.

Instead, the politicians kept rolling out the red carpet until the problem was overwhelming. The worst of it is the number of people who are unknowingly sharing their identity or at least SS number with illegals. Not exactly a victimless crime. My nephew said it's a good thing because they pay taxes and it help people when they retire on SS. Of course, there are countless instances where people have had their lives ruined by illegals. Some were unable to get aid or attend school. Many had their credit ratings ruined and couldn't get a decent loan on a car or home. Some couldn't get benefits because records showed they made money when they didn't. One woman got letters from the IRS for back taxes since their records showed she had three full-time jobs in three different states at the same time. And try using logic to explain stuff to bureaucrats.

The illegal aliens here are citizens- of their own countries. Many have no desire to assimilate and become an American. Some are downright hostile to Americans.

All Biden sees is potential voters. That man is clearly unstable and it's amazing he's not in a padded cell already, right next to Pelosi's padded cell.

Last edited:

Biden: Undocumented immigrants "already American citizens" | Politics - KCRA Home

Illegals are by far the most lazy people I have ever worked with. To know his you would actually have to do work along side them, something I doubt you have ever done yet you feel free to pretend knowing something about.

See there is a communication barrier, and thus when a boss leaves the work site most illegals simply stop working. I was expected to continue working seeing as the foreman can simply call me or leave me a list of things to do... Not with 99% of all illegals.
Lazy huh? Okay, you not only know nothing, you lie. I see their work. I watch them work, I know the hours they work, day in and day out. They've earn my respect, many times over. Here, they do the real work and they, unlike you, are worthy.

First generation illegals will work harder than anyone. It is their children, and their children's children, and so on who become lazy. That is not all of them, but where we find real problems in the illegal population with higher crime rates and more welfare dependents is in the ladder generations rather than the first.

The immigrants came here illegal- as their name suggests- so the federal government should deport them and the border security has to be strongly increased, before the South and California will become a second Mexico.

The immigrants came here illegal- as their name suggests- so the federal government should deport them and the border security has to be strongly increased, before the South and California will become a second Mexico.
Plenty of America was Mexico once. Now they are taking it back, one baby at a time.

First generation illegals will work harder than anyone. It is their children, and their children's children, and so on who become lazy. That is not all of them, but where we find real problems in the illegal population with higher crime rates and more welfare dependents is in the ladder generations rather than the first.

What is it with people thinking other people are "lazy".

I've know plenty of people.

And most people are not "lazy".

And having traveled all over the world, I find that people in America work the hardest and the longest hours, and when compared to industrialized nations see the least back from their efforts.

Heck, Europeans have vacations that can stretch to several months.

So, WHAT???

If they entered the country illegally, they are illegal immigrants.

Uncle Joe may call them "undocumented" but they are undocumented because they are illegal.

If Uncle Joe had as much brain as a stock of broccoli in a supermarket, his "Best before" date would be November 19th, 1942.

Last edited:

So, WHAT???

If they entered the country illegally, they are illegal immigrants.

Uncle Joe may call them "undocumented" but they are undocumented because they are illegal.

If Uncle Joe had as much brain as a stock of broccoli in a supermarket, his "Best before" date would be about 1945.
Ask yourself why no Administration, GOP or Dem, has closed the border in 50 years? American businesses didn't want them to. And there are other names for those people - workers, renters, owners, consumers, taxpayers, etc. They aren't going anywhere.

Lazy huh? Okay, you not only know nothing, you lie. I see their work. I watch them work, I know the hours they work, day in and day out. They've earn my respect, many times over. Here, they do the real work and they, unlike you, are worthy.

How many of them - if any - would you welcome in your house if they came uninvited?

Forum List

Back