Joe Biden: Illegal aliens are already "citizens"

This is what happens when you elect batshit insane liberals to elected office.

Biden: Undocumented immigrants "already American citizens" | Politics - KCRA Home
They work harder and care more than you do. So be it.

Illegals are by far the most lazy people I have ever worked with. To know his you would actually have to do work along side them, something I doubt you have ever done yet you feel free to pretend knowing something about.

See there is a communication barrier, and thus when a boss leaves the work site most illegals simply stop working. I was expected to continue working seeing as the foreman can simply call me or leave me a list of things to do... Not with 99% of all illegals.

interesting. I've always found immigrants, in general, to work very hard

maybe you just shouldn't have allowed yourself to be in a position where that's who you're competing with for jobs.

or maybe they just don't like working with you.

Illegals are by far the most lazy people I have ever worked with. To know his you would actually have to do work along side them, something I doubt you have ever done yet you feel free to pretend knowing something about.

See there is a communication barrier, and thus when a boss leaves the work site most illegals simply stop working. I was expected to continue working seeing as the foreman can simply call me or leave me a list of things to do... Not with 99% of all illegals.

maybe you just shouldn't have allowed yourself to be in a position where that's who you're competing with for jobs.

Where did Avorysuds say immigrants?
Illegal immigrants are not immigrants. They are law breakers.

Where did Avorysuds say immigrants?
Illegal immigrants are not immigrants. They are law breakers.

good catch. I saw that, too.
dishonest is what that is.

ya knoe (sic) jilly jelley, i too have found it interesting. that immigrants, in general, do work very hard and are somewhat proud to be here in the United States of America earning an honest living or even owning a business.., have you noticed many local small business's (7-11, Q-Mart, Circle-K, etc.) are owned by "foreign" looking, speaking, "heavily sun tanned" people, i have even seen some who wear a "turban" type/style hat........., hummmmmmmm !!!

on second thought......., are these folks legal immigrants ? or, are these fine folks refugees our wonderful compassionate Gvmt. gave asylum ?

hummmmmm ?

Why do Democrats Hate America? Why do they support people who violate our laws?

I don't know of any liberal that support people who violate the law

Liberals support illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants are criminals.

You need to stop using the liberal vernacular all it does is lend credibility. There is no such thing as an illegal immigrant, they are illegal aliens, immigrants come here legally.

Joe Biden is a national embarrassment.

He called Germany, a major trading partner and ally, "xenophobic" along with all the other "major economic powers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKnCCzAv3s4

Wasn't this administration's strong point supposed to be diplomacy?

what's embarrassing is you inability to comprehend what he was saying, thats what's embarrassing

Do you know what xenophobic means? It isn't a complement in the modern political context. Look it up in your dictionary or use Bing to find the definition.

Forum List

Back