Joe Biden gas prices still sky high at $3.66. 55% higher than when Trump left office.

I have no problem with people making money. Never have. I sometimes have a problem with people attributing the effects of business management philosophy and techniques to US politics or political leaders, as is often the case with the one I was answering. You have never heard me whining about the price of gasoline, more often seeing me remark how I have never paid the same high prices, while I received discounts of $.60 to $1.00 plus consistently, typical of a former purchasing manager. It is also typical of somebody a large corporation paid for a full-bull scholarship to attend a major university and business school and come out a national honors graduate. I was never concerned what Apple was making either. They paid me to make sure my part of the corporation was making a high GPM generating corporate profits and consistently keeping it at the top of the ROI operations in the country.
You are a liar.

You are a liar.
No, but typical of you to make that kind of comment when you have nothing to refute anything said, since you appear to be an unimaginative lying c#cksucker, yourself. You being that way won't bother me as long as you stay down there, not trying to suck mine.
As for the fuel and oil thing, everybody that uses numerics is putting out the same kind of information, so the industry is very productive, profitable using sound management theory in the interests of their shareholders. As for me consistently getting between 60 cents to a dollar off by purchasing my fuel at Kroger, I logged on and submitted my weekly surver for 50 additional fuel points, just before signing in here, this morning that will show up within the next 5 days, so I guess when we leave for Florida next week we will do it buy fuel well below $3.00/Gal. Obviously, it will be significantly higher in the tourist area, where we leased another beachfront vacation home for a week. Hopefully, we will not meet you in that state, but just hang out with the normal Floridian and the Yankees coming down for the warmth of the Southern coast.

No, but typical of you to make that kind of comment when you have nothing to refute anything said, since you appear to be an unimaginative lying c#cksucker, yourself. You being that way won't bother me as long as you stay down there, not trying to suck mine.
As for the fuel and oil thing, everybody that uses numerics is putting out the same kind of information, so the industry is very productive, profitable using sound management theory in the interests of their shareholders. As for me consistently getting between 60 cents to a dollar off by purchasing my fuel at Kroger, I logged on and submitted my weekly surver for 50 additional fuel points, just before signing in here, this morning that will show up within the next 5 days, so I guess when we leave for Florida next week we will do it buy fuel well below $3.00/Gal. Obviously, it will be significantly higher in the tourist area, where we leased another beachfront vacation home for a week. Hopefully, we will not meet you in that state, but just hang out with the normal Floridian and the Yankees coming down for the warmth of the Southern coast.
Not very environmentally sound of you, putting all that CO2 into the air thus causing Globull Warming. And why on God's green Earth would you dare, come to such a racist state, as that of Florida? Man, you are such a hypocrite.

Not very environmentally sound of you, putting all that CO2 into the air thus causing Globull Warming. And why on God's green Earth would you dare, come to such a racist state, as that of Florida? Man, you are such a hypocrite.
I keep my engine tuned. My catalitic converter converting, and at my age, just not that worried about the CO2 I am putting in the air. It is doubtful, I will be polluting your air much longer than 15 more years or even breathing it, if male family history for 3 generations hold true, so you'll just have to put up with it. Good luck with your electric car. As for Florida somehow being a racist state, I am not familiar with that aspect, and we've been doing a trip or two there per year since some time in the 90s, as PJ love the ocean beeches, where I never met a mountain I didn't like so our travels go to both.

Bidenomics favors the fat cats, and screws the working folks.
I'm a working folk, I don't feel I'm getting screwed.
How about you?
SNAP, Welfare, Still Working, Retirement?
tRump left office with demand for oil still artificially suppressed by the pandemic.

You do realize it got so bad that at one point the value of crude oil was actually negative, right?
They will claim that negative crude was an actual trump policy.
Praise Cult Leader trump.

I keep my engine tuned. My catalitic converter converting, and at my age, just not that worried about the CO2 I am putting in the air. It is doubtful, I will be polluting your air much longer than 15 more years or even breathing it, if male family history for 3 generations hold true, so you'll just have to put up with it. Good luck with your electric car. As for Florida somehow being a racist state, I am not familiar with that aspect, and we've been doing a trip or two there per year since some time in the 90s, as PJ love the ocean beeches, where I never met a mountain I didn't like so our travels go to both.
Ah, i see, who gives a shit about the kids and grandkids, let them die from Globull Warming...Man you definitely are a very big hyprocrite.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/21/us/naacp-florida-travel-advisory/index.html
“Beware that your life is not valued,” NAACP President and CEO Derrick Johnson told CNN on Monday. He cited a new DeSantis-backed law allowing gun owners to carry a concealed weapon without a permit, as well as education policies that include a ban on teaching about gender identity and sexual orientation through 12th grade.
Oh yeah, if you are out of state car license you might get shot, from the law abiding citizens down here who can conceal carry without a permit.

Is this why you arent up to date on the news of late?

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Ah, i see, who gives a shit about the kids and grandkids, let them die from Globull Warming...Man you definitely are a very big hyprocrite.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/21/us/naacp-florida-travel-advisory/index.html
Oh yeah, if you are out of state car license you might get shot, from the law abiding citizens down here who can conceal carry without a permit.

Is this why you arent up to date on the news of late?

View attachment 843080
You really are one of the global warming nuts? Just a literal liberal ball of nerves, eh?

Some crazed constitutional carry Floridian attempting to shoot my car never happened before, but I am always armed, traveling out of state by car and Florida recognizes my permit, just like Arkansas did last week, so I'll just take my chances.;)

You really are one of the global warming nuts? Just a literal liberal ball of nerves, eh?

Some crazed constitutional carry Floridian attempting to shoot my car never happened before, but I am always armed, traveling out of state by car and Florida recognizes my permit, just like Arkansas did last week, so I'll just take my chances.;)
Dude, i am giving you what Marxists like you tell the rest of US all the time. You voted against President Trump, why? Because you hated low gas and food prices. You voted against President Trump because you love illegal aliens by the millions to come into this country causing trouble for the rest of us. You voted for Joe Biden because he is for mentally ill men to dress up like girls and then expose themselves in Florida women's restrooms.

Dude, i am giving you what Marxists like you tell the rest of US all the time. You voted against President Trump, why? Because you hated low gas and food prices. You voted against President Trump because you love illegal aliens by the millions to come into this country causing trouble for the rest of us. You voted for Joe Biden because he is for mentally ill men to dress up like girls and then expose themselves in Florida women's restrooms.
You just sounded like some kind of schmuck, to me, like a dried pea rattling around in an empty tin cup, pretty much as you do now. Your state loves people like me.

October 14, 2019 at my Sam’s.

View attachment 843101
Not bad.
Just check gas buddy for local prices. You did better with the 4 cent Sam's discount than I will likely do here, with a 60 cent discount. but I won't be filling before Friday, to it will be what it will be.

Last edited:
Not bad.
Just check gas buddy for local prices. You did better with the 4 cent Sam's discount than I will likely do here, with a 60 cent discount. but I won't be filling before Friday, to it will be what it will be.
Dude, are you drunk? He even said it was Oct of 2019.

I stand firm on what i think about Marxists.
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Dude, are you drunk? He even said it was Oct of 2019.

I stand firm on what i think about Marxists.
View attachment 843104
Well, the is a pretty good chance I will be within a dime of that over/under when I fill up. Either way, it will be close. Todays gas buddy prices would see me paying a dime more if filling up tonight, with my average discount, but my discount may be more by then. It pays to shop.

Tell me genius....What does Joe Biden mean here?

MSN

The Biden administration is advancing its war on fossil fuels, and you’re going to pay for it.

In July, President Joe Biden’s Department of Transportation released a Corporate Average Fuel Economy rule that will dramatically shape the auto industry.

The new rule, created quietly by the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, mandates absurdly high fuel efficiency standards of 66 miles per gallon of gas for passenger cars and 54 miles per gallon for pick-up trucks by 2032.

Such a small car or truck, that will be made of plastic and have no capability to survive a crash. But hey, Joe will be dead soon, so only his crack head son and the rest of the crooks will have to worry when they drive.

tRump left office with demand for oil still artificially suppressed by the pandemic.

You do realize it got so bad that at one point the value of crude oil was actually negative, right?
But yet you blame Trump for the downturn in the economy due to the pandemic.

Screenshot_20231003-185105_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Nah, Trump's economy was strong before the pandemic. You really should educate yourself
tRump's economy was sliding before the pandemic. He was already pumping huge amounts of cash into the stock markets to keep them up and basically forcing the fed chair to keep interest rates artificially low.

Forum List

Back