Joe Biden Eulogizes 3 Trans-Mans Who Died Committing Acts of Violence Against Innocent People

I think to myself when I hear stuff like this that nobody in their right mind could fall for such crap. Then I see idiots all around me falling for crap like this. Of course, the idiots are not falling for the lie per se. Rather, they are programmed to receive (or accept) whatever idiotic leftist narrative comes there way. If the headline said "Biden Signs EO to Ensure No Space Aliens Will be Discriminated Against on Account of Their Sexual Identities", the idiots would saying "Well, I do not think it is right to discriminate against a space alien just because of their sexual identity", and suspend disbelief on the balance of the headline.

Like we needed more assurance that Biden is a POS. :mad:

The Federalist – Bias and Credibility​

The Federalist - Right Bias - Questionable - Conservative - Not Credible or Reliable
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right and promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
The Federalist - Bias and Credibility
You've just proved that you cannot think for yourself.

nope - no flailing ...there was no 'eulogizing' ... there was a generic reference but the article & OP make it sound like they honored specific people who committed a crime.

Still more deflecting. Have anything substantial to type dipshit?

Forum List

Back