Joe Biden Eulogizes 3 Trans-Mans Who Died Committing Acts of Violence Against Innocent People

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

I think to myself when I hear stuff like this that nobody in their right mind could fall for such crap. Then I see idiots all around me falling for crap like this. Of course, the idiots are not falling for the lie per se. Rather, they are programmed to receive (or accept) whatever idiotic leftist narrative comes there way. If the headline said "Biden Signs EO to Ensure No Space Aliens Will be Discriminated Against on Account of Their Sexual Identities", the idiots would saying "Well, I do not think it is right to discriminate against a space alien just because of their sexual identity", and suspend disbelief on the balance of the headline.

I think to myself when I hear stuff like this that nobody in their right mind could fall for such crap. Then I see idiots all around me falling for crap like this. Of course, the idiots are not falling for the lie per se. Rather, they are programmed to receive (or accept) whatever idiotic leftist narrative comes there way. If the headline said "Biden Signs EO to Ensure No Space Aliens Will be Discriminated Against on Account of Their Sexual Identities", the idiots would saying "Well, I do not think it is right to discriminate against a space alien just because of their sexual identity", and suspend disbelief on the balance of the headline.

The left HATES women.

Transexuals are the most important Democrat Party constituents.
They are more important than women or children to the Democrat Coalition of Hate.

The Federalist – Bias and Credibility​

The Federalist - Right Bias - Questionable - Conservative - Not Credible or Reliable
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right and promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
The Federalist - Bias and Credibility

President Joe Biden’s White House celebrated Transgender Remembrance Day

Seriously? This guy hasn't time to help the people of East Palestine but he does this?

I didn't even know we had such a "remembrance" day. The fact that we do shows that we don't even treat these people as equals, instead, the government is trying to elevate them like blacks and LGBTQ as a "protected class" more important than the majority of normal people.

All to get votes.

We can't get rid of this piece of pig-shit too soon to suit me. I am so sick of the left's cracked identity politics.

The Federalist - Right Bias - Questionable - Conservative - Not Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right and promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Mkay, what's your point? That you have to attack the source because you can't attack the subject?

Did 3 of the trans people Biden eulogize NOT die attacking innocent people? Apparently you didn't even read the article because it's FULL of links to articles backing up EVERYTHING stated by the OP.

Transexuals are the most important Democrat Party constituents.
They are more important than women or children to the Democrat Coalition of Hate.
The Democrat Party is the party of all the scum in this country.

Ghetto Negroes
Illegals
Queers/Trans
Environmental Wackos
Anti Gun Nuts
Greedy Union Pukes
Moon Bats
Feminazis
Confused College kids and their bat shit crazy Marxist professors.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

Detailed Report​

The three in question shot at a cop, threatened a security guard with a knife, and threatened a security guard fire extinguisher and a screw driver.

You deny the facts of the matter given in article?

The three in question shot at a cop, threatened a security guard with a knife, and threatened a security guard fire extinguisher and a screw driver.

You deny the facts of the matter given in article?

No, he doesn't like the source so he laughs at them, kinda like cumalot harris does when shes asked something she doesn't know or like the answer to.

Last edited:
Mkay, what's your point? That you have to attack the source because you can't attack the subject?

the ' source ' is .... ummmmm .....

fake news.

Did 3 of the trans people Biden eulogize NOT die attacking innocent people?

i can't trust a RW rag mag, bent on using loaded words .... & has failed several fact checks. you know... FACTS .... FAILED ...

Apparently you didn't even read the article because it's FULL of links to articles backing up EVERYTHING stated by the OP.

ya i did - & i can't find no list of the 26 specific people.

where's the list? the article mentions names ... where are they on what list?

A right wing rag that uses CNN for its sources? You realize how fucking stupid you look?

Read the FUCKING ARTICLE YOU LAZY FUCKING LIBERAL OH LOOK THE ARTICLE HAS A BUNCH OF CNN ARTICLES TO BACK IT UP!

Banko Brown, a 24-year-old woman who was shot and killed by a security guard at a San Francisco Walgreens in April after allegedly shoplifting, also made the White House’s list. The guard who fired the fatal shot claimed Brown “repeatedly threatened to stab him” as he tried to prevent her from leaving the store. He was ultimately fined for “carrying a concealed firearm and for uniform violations” but not criminally charged despite significant pressure from the mob.

Another transgender-identifying person honored by the White House, 28-year-old DéVonnie J’Rae Johnson, was similarly shot and killed by a security guard in August after he walked into a Los Angeles store wielding a fire extinguisher and screwdriver. HRC claimed Johnson was “a vibrant artist” who “moved to Los Angeles in order to transition.” At the time of his death, Johnson was homeless. The guard, who immediately rendered first aid after firing at Johnson, also faced no charges

Notably missing from the White House’s list was Audrey Hale, a woman masquerading as a man who shot and killed three children and three staff at a Christian grade school in Nashville earlier this year before local police took her out.

Oh yea, hurry up and laugh at it, cumalot Harris. Why do you people love pedophiles and support Joe Biden?

Forum List

Back