Joe Biden Eulogizes 3 Trans-Mans Who Died Committing Acts of Violence Against Innocent People

Read the FUCKING ARTICLE YOU LAZY FUCKING LIBERAL OH LOOK THE ARTICLE HAS A BUNCH OF CNN ARTICLES TO BACK IT UP!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! try taking a reading comp class for once - it will serve you well. now read slowly ..............

i read the link. yes .... it lists 3 names .... SUPPOSEDLY TAKEN FROM A LIST OF 26 TRANS PEOPLE THAT DARK BRANDON SUPPOSEDLY EULOGIZED.

THE FEDERALIST DOES NOT PROVIDE THE COMPLETE LIST, BUT RATHER FLIPS OFF 3 NAMES THAT MOST LIKELY WAS NOT ON ANY DAMN LIST OR THE FEDERALIST WOULD HAVE PRINTED IT. IN OTHER WORDS - THEY REPORT ... YOU DECIDE.

ya that sounds familiar.

Go to the White House Statement. You deny those names were one of the 26 listed?

“We must never be silent in the face of hate,” the official White House statement published on Monday reads. “As we mourn the loss of transgender Americans taken too soon this year, we must also recommit ourselves to never stop fighting until all Americans can live free from discrimination.”

THE WHITE HOUSE
The White House
MENU

TO SEARCH THIS SITE, ENTER A SEARCH TERM
NOVEMBER 20, 2023

Statement from President Joe Biden on Transgender Day of Remembrance​

1. HOME
  2. BRIEFING ROOM
  3. STATEMENTS AND RELEASES
There is no place for hate in America and no one should be discriminated against simply for being themselves. Today, on Transgender Day of Remembrance we are reminded that there is more to do meet that promise, as we grieve the 26 transgender Americans whose lives were taken this year. While each one of these deaths is a tragedy – the true toll of those victimized is likely even higher, with the majority of those targeted being women of color.

It’s unacceptable and it’s why my Administration has taken action to strengthen the rights, and protect the safety of transgender and all LGBTQI+ Americans. My Administration ended the ban on transgender Americans serving our country and I signed historic executive action to strengthen civil rights protections for all LGBTQI+ Americans. The Department of Homeland Security, with support from the Department of Justice and the Department of Health and Human Services, have launched the LGBTQI+ Community Safety Partnership that works hand-in-hand with LGBTQI+ community organizations to provide critical safety resources. We must never be silent in the face of hate. As we mourn the loss of transgender Americans taken too soon this year, we must also recommit ourselves to never stop fighting until all Americans can live free from discrimination.
###

where are the names????

Last edited:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! try taking a reading comp class for once - it will serve you well. now read slowly ..............

i read the link. yes .... it lists 3 names .... SUPPOSEDLY TAKEN FROM A LIST OF 26 TRANS PEOPLE THAT DARK BRANDON SUPPOSEDLY EULOGIZED.

THE FEDERALIST DOES NOT PROVIDE THE COMPLETE LIST, BUT RATHER FLIPS OFF 3 NAMES THAT MOST LIKELY WAS NOT ON ANY DAMN LIST OR THE FEDERALIST WOULD HAVE PRINTED IT. IN OTHER WORDS - THEY REPORT ... YOU DECIDE.

ya that sounds familiar.

The title of the fucking article is 3 people that he eulogized attacked people. WTF is this thing about a fucking list you stupid shit? The OP didn't say EVERYONE did it, they said THREE PEOPLE DID IT and then listed and described those 3 people.

“We must never be silent in the face of hate,” the official White House statement published on Monday reads. “As we mourn the loss of transgender Americans taken too soon this year, we must also recommit ourselves to never stop fighting until all Americans can live free from discrimination.”

THE WHITE HOUSE
The White House
MENU

TO SEARCH THIS SITE, ENTER A SEARCH TERM
NOVEMBER 20, 2023

Statement from President Joe Biden on Transgender Day of Remembrance​

1. HOME
  2. BRIEFING ROOM
  3. STATEMENTS AND RELEASES
There is no place for hate in America and no one should be discriminated against simply for being themselves. Today, on Transgender Day of Remembrance we are reminded that there is more to do meet that promise, as we grieve the 26 transgender Americans whose lives were taken this year. While each one of these deaths is a tragedy – the true toll of those victimized is likely even higher, with the majority of those targeted being women of color.

It’s unacceptable and it’s why my Administration has taken action to strengthen the rights, and protect the safety of transgender and all LGBTQI+ Americans. My Administration ended the ban on transgender Americans serving our country and I signed historic executive action to strengthen civil rights protections for all LGBTQI+ Americans. The Department of Homeland Security, with support from the Department of Justice and the Department of Health and Human Services, have launched the LGBTQI+ Community Safety Partnership that works hand-in-hand with LGBTQI+ community organizations to provide critical safety resources. We must never be silent in the face of hate. As we mourn the loss of transgender Americans taken too soon this year, we must also recommit ourselves to never stop fighting until all Americans can live free from discrimination.
###

where are the names????

From the HRC website that lists the 26.

The title of the fucking article is 3 people that he eulogized attacked people. WTF is this thing about a fucking list you stupid shit? The OP didn't say EVERYONE did it, they said THREE PEOPLE DID IT and then listed and described those 3 people.

no names were mentioned by biden. not one.

nice try.

Last edited:

The Federalist – Bias and Credibility​

The Federalist - Right Bias - Questionable - Conservative - Not Credible or Reliable
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right and promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
The Federalist - Bias and Credibility
I love the little Hitler salute at the bottom of the page, inexplicably revealing the bias of the source you cite. LOL!!!!!! You fucking idiot! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

yes, i know ... i read the article & clicked on the links.

not one name was uttered by biden or the WH.

The number found on the site was used in the WH link, and of those 26 the three in question were shot for either shooting at a cop or tangling with security guards while armed.

There is nothing not factual about the article.

I think to myself when I hear stuff like this that nobody in their right mind could fall for such crap. Then I see idiots all around me falling for crap like this. Of course, the idiots are not falling for the lie per se. Rather, they are programmed to receive (or accept) whatever idiotic leftist narrative comes there way. If the headline said "Biden Signs EO to Ensure No Space Aliens Will be Discriminated Against on Account of Their Sexual Identities", the idiots would saying "Well, I do not think it is right to discriminate against a space alien just because of their sexual identity", and suspend disbelief on the balance of the headline.
Maybe he should have lunch with Nick Fuentes

the ' source ' is .... ummmmm .....

fake news.

i can't trust a RW rag mag, bent on using loaded words .... & has failed several fact checks. you know... FACTS .... FAILED ...

ya i did - & i can't find no list of the 26 specific people.
In other words, you have been conditioned to mindlessly reject anything and everything that comes from a source you are told not to like, even if the source is merely reporting facts, as is the case here. My friend, you have been successfully brain fucked. Congratulations!!

the ' source ' is .... ummmmm .....

fake news.

i can't trust a RW rag mag, bent on using loaded words .... & has failed several fact checks. you know... FACTS .... FAILED ...

ya i did - & i can't find no list of the 26 specific people.
"I can't find no list..."

Well, didja ain't look no hard enuff?

Forum List

Back