Joe Biden claims he 'started this whole thing' on climate change

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Biden says he was the guy who “started this whole thing” on climate change, which may come as a surprise to Al Gore.

Former Vice President Biden was asked Saturday by an activist with the US Youth Climate Strike if he would support a presidential climate debate hosted by her group, at which point he jumped in to tout his global-warming bona fides.

“By the way, I want you to know: I’m the guy that did all this stuff—read RealClearPolitics, it will tell you about how I started this whole thing back in ’87 with climate change,” he said at a campaign stop in video posted online.

Asked if he would commit to being a leader, he said, “I guarantee I’ll be a leader.”

His claim to be the one who “started this whole thing back in ’87” met with mockery on social media, but it’s not the first time Mr. Biden has trumpeted his early action on climate change as he comes under fire by the environmental left for being too moderate.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

Yep, Joe Biden started the whole global warming thing the first time he and James Watt fired up a coal-powered steam engine.

The Idiot Biden is known for plagiarism.

The High Priest of GoreBull Warming is ManBearPig and everyone knows it.

So he is going to take credit for that lie?

Why doesn't he man up and talk about his involvement in the Fake Russian Collusion COUP Attempt?

Biden says he was the guy who “started this whole thing” on climate change, which may come as a surprise to Al Gore.

Former Vice President Biden was asked Saturday by an activist with the US Youth Climate Strike if he would support a presidential climate debate hosted by her group, at which point he jumped in to tout his global-warming bona fides.

“By the way, I want you to know: I’m the guy that did all this stuff—read RealClearPolitics, it will tell you about how I started this whole thing back in ’87 with climate change,” he said at a campaign stop in video posted online.

Asked if he would commit to being a leader, he said, “I guarantee I’ll be a leader.”

His claim to be the one who “started this whole thing back in ’87” met with mockery on social media, but it’s not the first time Mr. Biden has trumpeted his early action on climate change as he comes under fire by the environmental left for being too moderate.

Yep, Joe Biden started the whole global warming thing the first time he and James Watt fired up a coal-powered steam engine.

/——/ Neither Gore or Biden started it. It began in the 1800s.
History of climate change science
The history of the scientific discovery of climate change began in the early 19th century when ice ages and other natural changes in paleoclimate were first suspected and the natural greenhouse effect first identified. In the late 19th century, scientists first argued that human emissions of greenhouse gases could change the climate. Many other theories of climate change were advanced, involving forces from volcanism to solar variation. In the 1960s, the warming effect of carbon dioxide gas became increasingly convincing. Some scientists also pointed out that human activities that generated atmospheric aerosols could have cooling effects as well. During the 1970s, scientific opinion increasingly favored the warming viewpoint.Wikipedia

Eddie Albert

th

had more to do with creating discussion on Climate Change than either Gore or Biden.

Eddie Albert and Earth Day

Wow man, you sure got Biden with this one. Now there’s no way he’s gonna win. Good work!!

Wow man, you sure got Biden with this one. Now there’s no way he’s gonna win. Good work!!
Just like 2 scoops of Ice cream.. ..remember...ROTFLMFAO!!!

Is that anything like Al Gore's statement 20 years ago that he "invented the Internet?" Or when Gore stated that the movie "Love Story" was specifically based on he and Tipper Gore?

Did you think the two scoops thing was effective?

Joe Biden started climate change?

How much money does he want to stop it?

Joe Biden claims he 'started this whole thing' on climate change

REALLY ?

I heard he said Trump is a LYING piece of shit.

:abgg2q.jpg:

ouch -

that falls right into the "if you thought that action was stupid, why the fuck you doing it? are you stupid also?" category.

and that's not an easy award to put on a plaque.

ouch -

that falls right into the "if you thought that action was stupid, why the fuck you doing it? are you stupid also?" category.

and that's not an easy award to put on a plaque.
You know me too well. Haha

Always knew he was a hoaxer.

Forum List

Back