Joe Biden CAN NOT beat Trump.

I REFUSE to believe that voters would elect a man who is so clearly corrupt. Biden would do well to withdraw and slip into history.
Democrats, in their lust to "get Trump" at any cost, have sealed Bidens fate.

Please continue your stupidity and nominate that tool.
I can’t believe you ignore corruption of the current squatter in the Oval Office.

What has he done that's corrupt? I hear allegations but no evidence to back them up, and nothing has been proven.
The same as Biden.

Joe Biden admitted Quid Pro Quo on video. You haven't seen that?

He threatened to withhold a billion dollars, if the Ukraine president didn't stop an investigation into a company that was giving his son hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Joe Biden CAN NOT beat Trump.

Is that why Trump is scared shitless of him? Even willing to risk impeachment?

You can't possibly be serious. Joe Biden is not a threat to anyone but himself and the Democrat Party. Donald Trump would rip that old man a new asshole, like he did 17 Republicans and the "smartest woman in the world."

I CAN believe that you are incapable of addressing the topic.
Did somone mention Trump.....? Why yes. The OP.
Do you have ANYTHING of substance to offer? Any defense for your PROVEN criminal party leader?
What proven criminal?

Let’s start with indictments. This shan’t take long.
An indictment is an accusation.
I have indicted you as a Yassar Arafat ass kisser.
You are obsessed with Arafat’s ass. P,ease keep your fantasies to yourself. TMI.
This coming from the woman who gets her news from Arab web sites.

Do you have ANYTHING of substance to offer? Any defense for your PROVEN criminal party leader?
What proven criminal?

You are obsessed with Arafat’s ass. P,ease keep your fantasies to yourself. TMI.
Obsessed much?

STFU: Adolph Schiffler is spying USMB threads and we don’t want to give him any talking points.
I REFUSE to believe that voters would elect a man who is so clearly corrupt. Biden would do well to withdraw and slip into history.

I can’t believe you ignore corruption of the current squatter in the Oval Office.
Hes got a list of your phone calls

What proven criminal?

Obsessed much?
With loving Israel, not with terrorists.
Now tell us what crimes Trump committed.

What proven criminal?

Obsessed much?
We're ALL obsessed on here. That's probably WHY we are here. And in my case, it's LITERALLY true. I've had OCD since I was a teenager. Luckily I've been taking a medication for over seven years now that helps tremendously. It helps me live ALMOST a normal life.

Got Naked Trump?

Adolph Schiffler wants to see.

Got Naked Trump?

Schiff really fell for that one, didn't he? :laughing0301:

Got Naked Trump?

I WOULDN'T want to see Donald Trump naked. Melania or Ivanka? THAT'S a different story.............

No Democrat can win if he stands alongside Illegal Aliens and Muslims and Gays and Welfare Queens.

Unfortunate, because the Orange Baboon is slowly wrecking the Republic and its Constitution.

Got Naked Trump?

Naked Trump?

TMI

Biden is a legend in his own mind...He'll beat Trump like a drum :auiqs.jpg:

Did you ever notice that joe is the hero in every story he tells? :)

Next he'll be telling us how he crossed the Delaware on Christmas eve and defeated the hessians the next morning.

What corruption do you speak of?

Forum List

Back