Joe Biden CAN NOT beat Trump.

Biden won't beat Trump but Trump does have a tendency to go off message and shoot himself in the foot every so often If the Ds clean up their NAZI act and nominate someone who is not a loony toon Trump could elect his opponent.

Is that why Trump is scared shitless of him? Even willing to risk impeachment?

You can't possibly be serious. Joe Biden is not a threat to anyone but himself and the Democrat Party. Donald Trump would rip that old man a new asshole, like he did 17 Republicans and the "smartest woman in the world."
He IS serious, and please call him Chief Peace Pipe or Sh*tting Bull. You're welcome.

I not sure if Trump will win. Part of the reason why he won last go around was everyone underestimated him. This time there are going to be a lot of forces at work that are going to do the best they can to make him a one-termer

Last edited:

You can't possibly be serious. Joe Biden is not a threat to anyone but himself and the Democrat Party. Donald Trump would rip that old man a new asshole, like he did 17 Republicans and the "smartest woman in the world."
He IS serious, and please call him Chief Peace Pipe or Sh*tting Bull. You're welcome.
I DID steal the moniker "Sh*tting Bull" from Grampa Murked U, the one who started this thread. It's so funny, I HAD to steal it.

Got Naked Trump?

Adolph Schiffler wants to see.

I REFUSE to believe that voters would elect a man who is so clearly corrupt. Biden would do well to withdraw and slip into history.
Democrats, in their lust to "get Trump" at any cost, have sealed Bidens fate.

Please continue your stupidity and nominate that tool.
I can’t believe you ignore corruption of the current squatter in the Oval Office.
I CAN believe that you are incapable of addressing the topic.
Did somone mention Trump.....? Why yes. The OP.
Naked Trump?

TMI

Adolph Schiffler told me he doesn’t think you are doing a good job.

Expect someone to pry in to your Phone records and underwear drawer shortly so that The DemNazi Party can be assured you are a loyal and obedient subject.

Hahaha! For a minute, I thought you said Trump was scared shitless of ole hair sniffy Biden...

Wait...

HAHAHAHAHA!

You DID say that!

Thanks for the snickers.

Hahaha! For a minute, I thought you said Trump was scared shitless of ole hair sniffy Biden...

Wait...

HAHAHAHAHA!

You DID say that!

Thanks for the snickers.
Yep, Chief was DEFINITELY hitting the peace pipe a bit too much tonight.

The only thing that might scare me about Biden is if he sniffed me bald headed. If he tries that with Trumps hair, he'll be the one experiencing scary trouble.

Joe Biden is mentally unfit and if you honestly think that trump is unfit then you are crazy! I don’t think Joe Biden should be the president because he did something that he knowledge it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I REFUSE to believe that voters would elect a man who is so clearly corrupt. Biden would do well to withdraw and slip into history.

Biden is not only corrupt, he's inept and totally incompetent. Doesn't know what is going on.

However, he's still the most qualified and reasonable candidate in the Democrat field.

Biden is not only corrupt, he's inept and totally incompetent. Doesn't know what is going on.

However, he's still the most qualified and reasonable candidate in the Democrat field.

Precisely

Yep, and MOST amazingly, he is STILL their front runner. THAT boggles the mind!

Yep, and MOST amazingly, he is STILL their front runner. THAT boggles the mind!

Sleepy Joe is actually expanding his lead, as Pocahontas and Crazy Bernie are fading. Petey seems to be gaining however.

But my guess is that Mr. Buttigieg will be outed as a Normative and that will be the end of his campaign.

if Biden ran against a bigfoot who loved to smell other peoples hair,,,i think bigfoot would win

Lol think what you want about Biden. I really don’t give a shit. Just don’t sit there and be a pussy and dismiss Trump’s obvious corruption. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:

Of course, Biden can beat Trump. It would all come down to who Americans feel the least tolerable tard is.

Of course, Biden can beat Trump. It would all come down to who Americans feel the least tolerable tard is.
One doesn’t have to like Biden to realize Trump is the much bigger tard.

One doesn’t have to like Biden to realize Trump is the much bigger tard.

You're the biggest tard of the three, so you've got that goin for ya

I not sure if Trump will win. Part of the reason why he won last go around was everyone underestimated him. This time there are going to be a lot of forces at work that are going to do the best they can to make him a one-termer
Um, he wasn't underestimated, voters were

So, this time around there will be many forces at work
trying to influence the outcome and meddling in the election

Isn't that what has been happening since he was elected?

They do not want another outsider on the inside

This isn't about Trump it's about the voters

Forum List

Back