John Kerry Claims Ignorance of Hunter Biden’s Burisma Work Despite Evidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Purge, Dec 8, 2019.

1. The Purge

The Purge Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,333
    Former Secretary of State John Kerry claimed ignorance of Hunter Biden’s work with Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian natural gas conglomerate, on Sunday—despite evidence to the contrary from Obama administration officials and even his own stepson.

Kerry, who recently endorsed Joe Biden’s White House bid, was asked about the topic while campaigning with the former vice president in New Hampshire. In particular, Kerry was questioned if he knew about the younger Biden’s decision to join Burisma’s board of directors in 2014 and if he was “comfortable with the arrangement” as secretary of state.

“I had no knowledge about any of that, none,” Kerry told reporters. “No.”

When pressed, Kerry doubled down on the claim, going as far as to say he still knew nothing about the company, event though its at the center of the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

“What would I know about any—no. Why would I know about any company or any individual,” the former secretary of state asserted. “The answer is no. No communication, no nothing. I don’t know who they are. I don’t know what they were doing to this day, actually.”

Kerry’s claim of ignorance, however, is undercut by former employees of his own State Department, the Obama administration, and even his own stepson.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

------------

(Kerry's son also involved....?)

There were never more truth stated than the 1st four words of this headline

” John Kerry claims ignorance “

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 4
  2. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,004
    That was probably Kerry's last stump for Joe Biden.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner 'Ole Wise One' Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,363
    Ya think? :21: Politics is a brutal freakin business... Thanks for the laugh, that was a great one-liner...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,017
    • Keep in mind that Obama himself repeatedly claimed ignorance of half the stuff going on in Washington -- -- -- until he caught it on the evening news.

• Hillary Clinton claimed ignorance of the number of phones she used, of how to wipe a hard drive, what constituted "classified information" even though she the the top #1 officer in the nation in charge of classifying it, even ignorance of the existence of 30 or more of the states in this country she's never personally ever set foot in.

• And Hunter Biden claims ignorance of how he could possibly get a job half way around the world paying $1,000 an hour in a field he doesn't even have any background or knowledge in! He just kinda woke up one day and had a job.

d0e4i.jpg

These are the same people now trying to charge Trump with "obstruction" for not jumping to readily come forward with details on every minute detail of his life.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 3
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  5. HaShev

HaShev Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,978
    HushLittleKerryDontYouCry.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2