Jobs: Obama vs. Bush

So the economy's not better...?
And it's Obama's fault...?

I'm not playing...see ya

You shouldn't blame me. You did it to yourself.

You can claim the economy sucks, and it's Obama's fault. Or you can admit it's getting better, but claim it's got nothing to do with him.

But you try to do both, you only succeed in looking foolish.

don't care..you say it's because of Bush for the way it is..
I said the economy would improve without the magic Obama...one way or another...but he has DONE NOTHING to help in it AT ALL...but still not playing..see ya

Last edited:
Here's Bush's record for private sector job creation during the first three years of his first term:

fredgraph.png

Here's Obama's for the same period:

fredgraph.png

For those who say Obama can't win reelection because of the economy, does this prove you wrong?

Add the dem congress to that chart and we have grounds to lock you all up.

That's the second time she's had to tell you Sundial. She's not playing anymore. She's taking her toys and going home. Don't make her have to tell you a third time.

That's the second time she's had to tell you Sundial. She's not playing anymore. She's taking her toys and going home. Don't make her have to tell you a third time.

:lol:
I'm done...I've seen the sundial games before..I get dizzy from her threads.

I'm not playing...see ya

You can claim the economy sucks, and it's Obama's fault. Or you can admit it's getting better, but claim it's got nothing to do with him.

I said the economy would improve without the magic Obama...one way or another...but he has DONE NOTHING to help in it AT ALL...but still not playing..see ya

Wait. I'm confused. So now you believe tax cuts DON'T help the economy?

well I'm sure that two month extension on those tax cuts is going to make it come roaring back...

well I'm sure that two month extension on those tax cuts is going to make it come roaring back...

You didn't answer the question.

Forum List

Back