*JOBS numbers- LIE-Missing ONE LARGE state*

LOL, Herman Cain. :clap2:

^ wants to suck Pres. Obama's dick and toss his salad. :eusa_hand:

Incorrect. I don't even like Obama a whole lot, he's been a mediocre President IMO. I just really loathe Republican and their sheep followers.

and their sheep followers

i hear ya about the Sheep Ace.....but you know following this thread.....your coming off looking like a sheep from the other pasture.....just sayin.....

Well,

at least take comfort in knowing that if Romney is elected president, we can legitimately (using the conservative standard)

dismiss any good UE news as the result of numbers doctored by the Romney administration.

lol, and be sure we will...:lol:

The BLS SAID there may be a distortion due to seasonal adjustments, which is why the REAL NEWS media doesn't give it a high profile...but carry on, brainwashed dingbat dupes...

one thing i will say about you Frankie.....you just make everyone look stupid when you show up.....might as well end the thread here.....how can anyone top what you said?....:eusa_eh:

When has the left ever gone en masse for insane conspiracy theories one after another after another?
you said CRYBABYING.....not Conspiracy thearies.....

I said seen it 'THIS BAD". As in making up one crazy conspiracy theory after another, which happens to be the topic of this thread in case you haven't noticed.

really?.....so is there another Carbineer here?....because the one i commented on said this.....

Seriously,

even as the crybabying of the Right is its well established trademark now,

has ANYONE ever seen it this bad??

where is Conspiracy mentioned?.......and it wasnt mentioned in the posts before you made that post.....but CRYING was mentioned.....by you.....

I said seen it 'THIS BAD". As in making up one crazy conspiracy theory after another, which happens to be the topic of this thread in case you haven't noticed.

really?.....so is there another Carbineer here?....because the one i commented on said this.....

Seriously,

where is Conspiracy mentioned?.......and it wasnt mentioned in the posts before you made that post.....but CRYING was mentioned.....by you.....

Ok when have you seen it this bad on the Left?

When have you seen almost every liberal on a forum like this supporting an insane conspiracy theory,

TWICE IN A WEEK, about statistics being criminally altered by a GOP administration?

Seriously,

When have you seen almost every liberal on a forum like this supporting an insane conspiracy theory,

TWICE IN A WEEK, about statistics being criminally altered by a GOP administration?
Carbine.....you said Crying.....Crying is different than a Conspiracy theory.....and there was lots of Crying from the Left when Bush was President......as for "Conspiracy".....i feel that whatever side does not have the "power" for lack of a better word,seems to bitch and moan about everything the other side does....and seems to do whatever, to try and prove the other side is doing things that are not right......from where i sit....both sides do it.....and both sides suck because of it.....and i blame 90% of this kind of BULLSHIT on the Far Right and Far Left....until these pieces of shit are culled from the 2 herds.....this is the way it is going to be.....and i dont give a Fuck who is President.....if Romney gets in....then the Far Left tags their Brethren on the Far Right and then they go to work.....same old shit just tilting to the left this time......

When has the left ever gone en masse for insane conspiracy theories one after another after another?

What is obviously a wacko conspiracy theory to the average Lib/Dem is the gawd's truth to rw's.

I mean, they LIVE for this shit.

All one has to do is whisper birther and they come out from under their rocks in droves.
:badgrin::lol::D

You have to be the most dishonest person on this board. Here's the complete story, moron.

Jobless claims plunge to four-year low - Economic Report - MarketWatch

Nothing was hidden. The DOL didn't delete any data. You're a complete fool.

You have to be the most dishonest person on this board. Here's the complete story, moron.

Jobless claims plunge to four-year low - Economic Report - MarketWatch

Nothing was hidden. The DOL didn't delete any data. You're a complete fool.

Thanks for posting FACTS but, as we all know, these crazy lies are all the right has so we won't be hearing the last of THIS particular LIE.

I'm sorry that you feel you have to call me names after being called out on starting this joke of a thread.

LGS is famous for hurling insults and calling others racists and bigots for no other reason than she disagrees with your position on an issue.

Poor BUTTHURT Berry.. It wasn't enough to neg a fellow conservative now you come in this thread whining like a biatch.. WHy is that BUTTHURT BERRY?? Because you LIVE in the race forum hurling bigotted comments like how black people are not as intelligent as white people .. I'm not the only who thinks you're a RACIST..

so then you can show me the posts or are you just making shit up again?

and as for you not being the only one that thinks I'm a racist, there are some that think you are a racist.

Oh, and i thought you wanted me off your radar?

PS being called a racist has no meaning anymore since it's used so frequently and with reckless abandon

LGS: "You are no conservative"

SB: " and you are no lady"

Clark+Gable+2.jpg

Last edited:
Not many people believed the jobs numbers anyway. obama has just been caught in too many lies to be believed on anything.

The trouble with you dipshits is that you think Obama controls these reports. It just shows how stupid you really are.

No he just appoints people that control the reports..... Dont you ever get tired of being a dishonest idiot?

Seriously,

Carbine.....you said Crying.....Crying is different than a Conspiracy theory.....and there was lots of Crying from the Left when Bush was President......as for "Conspiracy".....i feel that whatever side does not have the "power" for lack of a better word,seems to bitch and moan about everything the other side does....and seems to do whatever, to try and prove the other side is doing things that are not right......from where i sit....both sides do it.....and both sides suck because of it.....and i blame 90% of this kind of BULLSHIT on the Far Right and Far Left....until these pieces of shit are culled from the 2 herds.....this is the way it is going to be.....and i dont give a Fuck who is President.....if Romney gets in....then the Far Left tags their Brethren on the Far Right and then they go to work.....same old shit just tilting to the left this time......

I said, for the thousandth time, 'this bad'. When has left been this bad? This bad refers to what we are talking about.

Not many people believed the jobs numbers anyway. obama has just been caught in too many lies to be believed on anything.

The trouble with you dipshits is that you think Obama controls these reports. It just shows how stupid you really are.

No he just appoints people that control the reports..... Dont you ever get tired of being a dishonest idiot?

The acting commissioner of the BLS has been there since 1998. That would be Clinton, Bush, Obama presidencies in case you need to be reminded.

Forum List

Back