Jobless rates drop in 34 states and DC

If that bump continues, the GOP might lose seats this fall. I chuckle to myself when I hear Newt, I guy I like personally, talk about "maybe a 100 seat swing this fall," his eyes rolling wildly in his head, and he is thinking, I hate telling these lies but this is my livliehood. Meh.

LOL. No doubt.

How the mighty have fallen. From one of the nation's top decision makers to snake oil salesman.

Gotcha!

The bottom line here is that there really isn't a recovery... we have added some temporary jobs, a lot of them Census related, and that will unwind in 2 months. Do I blame Obama? No.. but his policies are surely not pro-growth in the least. i can tell you firsthand.. there is a lot of anxiety over what is coming from this administration; they are decidedly anti-business.

But, as you can see from Toro's data, that is just not the case.

There has been a sustained trend of improvement across the economy. There wasn't just a one-time giant bump in GDP, or Jobs, there was a trend that led up to this.

Yes, but I believe that the risk of stagnating and slipping back into recession is quite high. I was merely trying to point out that thus far, the economic recovery has not been driven by government spending.

Yes, but I believe that the risk of stagnating and slipping back into recession is quite high. I was merely trying to point out that thus far, the economic recovery has not been driven by government spending.

Which indicates a healthy recovery.

But yes, the chance of slipping back is still there. But I'm optimistic.

Forum List

Back