Calif. City Takes Stand Against Illegal Immigration as Ariz. Boycott Battle Rages

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Read it all here:

FOXNews.com - Calif. City Takes Stand Against Illegal Immigration as Ariz. Boycott Battle Rages

All in all it's just another brick in the wall.

And no matter how much liberals and Rino Republicans hate it, the tide is turning. People are getting fed up with politicians who care more for pandering to votes than they do upholding the laws of this country.

If the federal government will not enforce the immigration laws of this country, it's time states and communities did so.

The Tea Party is taking control of this country even as Obama tries to destroy this country.

:D

read it all here:

foxnews.com - calif. City takes stand against illegal immigration as ariz. Boycott battle rages

all in all it's just another brick in the wall.

And no matter how much liberals and rino republicans hate it, the tide is turning. People are getting fed up with politicians who care more for pandering to votes than they do upholding the laws of this country.

If the federal government will not enforce the immigration laws of this country, it's time states and communities did so.

The tea party is taking control of this country even as obama tries to destroy this country.

:d

rand paul..........rand paul!

these PUSSY ASSED politicians are so worried about the small latino vote. What about the large American vote that is the Americans that are feed up with this Illegal immigration problem. You know the problem of unemployed Americans who have no jobs because illegals are taking them and also the problem of lower pay because illegals have driven the pay scale down to a point hard working Americans can't afford to take these jobs because the wages are so low now because of the immigration problem!!!! It is time now to fix this problem and Amnesty is not the answer. Did these politicians forget what theAmerican people said a few years ago? Remember the marches and when we shut down Washington two years ago in June?that we are not in Favor of Amnesty. Enforce our immigration laws and BUILD THE GOD DAM FENCE YOU PROMISED US!!! We are waiting and you will hear our voices November 2 2010 I can't wait to go and vote!!!! And millions more will show up to be heard!!!!

Kudos to Costa Mesa!

Here in ventura county, they've been enforcing the law for years. And guess what, not one case of civil rights being violated.

It's all political. We had G.W. Bush who wanted to do immigration reform-adding for a temporary workers visa-and democrats stopped that. Now Barack Obama is basically wanting to do the exact same thing as Bush--and we have Republicans wailing about it. It's a joke--and Washington politics as usual.

But what is extremely disturbing--it appears to me that the federal government doesn't even want to live up to their obligation to secure the border. We've been promised that for decades and they will not pick up their end of their responsibility.

Obviously with 65% of this nation, and many in support I would imagine would be coming from Latino American citizens who do know the cost to this country--that these dumb ass politicians--on both sides of the isle would wake up and realize that for them to keep their jobs--they must FINALLY secure the border. Once secured--then we can decide what to do with the 12 million illegals already here. I doubt that will end up in deportation because many of these people have lived and worked in this country for decades, if not generations.

In essense--it wouldn't surprise me in the least that the majority of Californian CITIZENS actually agree with what Arizona is doing-- the critics only seem to be coming from politicians --whom are "scared to death" that they may lose the Latino vote. Hello--Illegals to this country cannot VOTE.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back