Jobless rates drop in 34 states and DC

Which claim? That we have spent more than any other recession and gotten less? (look at Grant's Interest Rate Observer for evidence)

False. Care to be more specific about your source, like a link? I'm just finding a bunch of right-wing talking points about other subjects on their site.

That our level of debt is unsustainable? That this recovery is short lived and a sham? Check the stock market, a leading indicator. About to close under 10k for the first time in a while. All the other stuff you can easily find using Google. Go to it.

And now the stock market is the leading indicator?

ROFL. Does the "leading indicator" change by the week depending on what's supporting your argument?

Let's see, Reagan inherited an unemployment rate of 7.5% and had been over 6% for a year or more. The inflation rate was in the double digits. Yes, it took time to reverse all that.
Obama inherited an unemployment rate of 7.4% but it had been much lower than that for most of Bush's terms. The inflation rate was under 2%.
Obama=/Reagan.
:lol:It's amazing how full of shit you are.

With every economist claiming it was going to get worse and even all politicians during elections talking about how bad the economy was and we were headed into bad times, and only a little over a year into his presidency, its alreading beginning to turn around. YOu admit it takes time for reversal when its a republican, but state the opposite when talking about Obama

More evidence you are nothing more than a troll or a completely moronic hack

You have already proven yourself a name-caller and insipid poster. This is no different. Wow, "only" a year and a trillion dollars spent on nothing and we have this spiffy recovery. What a fucking tool you must be. Do you suck this much in real life?

exactly how I knew you would respond, right out of the troll handbook. You've already been shown to not have a clue what you are talking about. and completely full of shit.

:lol:

Which claim? That we have spent more than any other recession and gotten less? (look at Grant's Interest Rate Observer for evidence)

False. Care to be more specific about your source, like a link? I'm just finding a bunch of right-wing talking points about other subjects on their site.

That our level of debt is unsustainable? That this recovery is short lived and a sham? Check the stock market, a leading indicator. About to close under 10k for the first time in a while. All the other stuff you can easily find using Google. Go to it.

ROFL. Does the "leading indicator" change by the week depending on what's supporting your argument?
that's all Rabbi has. Now expect a response to your post from that has nothing to do with what's being discussed here.

Are you telling me the stock market is NOT a leading indicator?

This is the weakest recovery in the post war period, despite having spent more on it than any other recovery. Maybe Keynesiasm really doesn't work?

Bullshit. It's better than standing by and watching the economy of the whole effing world collapse - yes, the WHOLE WORLD - most CDO's were sold overseas, you know. You guys had since Reagan to begin to push NAFTA, deregulate, start unnecessary wars for MIC profit and give welfare to nonexistent farms, millionaires and oil companies... you had many years worth of hard work to break it. It's going to take some time and money to fix. Moron.
NAFTA was signed by Bill Clinton and approved by many Democrats in Congress.
I think you've just defined your credibility on this board.

This is the weakest recovery in the post war period, despite having spent more on it than any other recovery. Maybe Keynesiasm really doesn't work?

Bullshit. It's better than standing by and watching the economy of the whole effing world collapse - yes, the WHOLE WORLD - most CDO's were sold overseas, you know. You guys had since Reagan to begin to push NAFTA, deregulate, start unnecessary wars for MIC profit and give welfare to nonexistent farms, millionaires and oil companies... you had many years worth of hard work to break it. It's going to take some time and money to fix. Moron.
I think you've just defined your credibility on this board.

Rabbi talking about credibility! :lol:

The same person who calls Obama marxist and then supports communist execution of drug users.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Entertaining indeed

Here's rabbi's credibility
deflection. There isn't the will in this country to do what it will take to eliminate the problem. Start executing people and you'll see changes. Criminals are deterred by two things: How likely are they to get caught? What will happen to them if they do? Make the odds of both of those unacceptably high to them and they'll change.

Nope. China had a terrible opium problem from the 19th century until the communist revolution. Now they don't. What happened? They instituted what I posted above. Yup, it works.

Let's see, Reagan inherited an unemployment rate of 7.5% and had been over 6% for a year or more. The inflation rate was in the double digits. Yes, it took time to reverse all that.
Obama inherited an unemployment rate of 7.4% but it had been much lower than that for most of Bush's terms. The inflation rate was under 2%.
Obama=/Reagan.

Which means that Obama inherited an economy that was falling much faster than Carter's recession.

And, the unemployment rate in the first full month of Obama's presidency, February, which is the only point one can seriously start to blame Obama for, was 8.2%, NOT 7.4%.

And what, praytell, did the inflation rate have to do with rising unemployment?

As far as I know, inflation and unemployment have an inverse relationship. If inflation is high, unemployment is low, and vice versa.

Has that somehow changed?

Are you telling me the stock market is NOT a leading indicator?

No, I didn't.

What I said was that you and your buddies were ignoring the Stock Market while it rose from 6,600 in March of 2009, to 11,000 as of last week.

And now, the market has dipped into the 10,000's so it's suddenly your primary indicator?

LOL.

MOre on Rabbi's credibility, yet more contradictions :lol:

You have already proven yourself a name-caller and insipid poster. This is no different. Wow, "only" a year and a trillion dollars spent on nothing and we have this spiffy recovery. What a fucking tool you must be. Do you suck this much in real life?

Only you have heard that, oh sewage handler. You are hearing things as well as seeing things. Lay off the dope, dope.

Obama=/Reagan.

Which means that Obama inherited an economy that was falling much faster than Carter's recession.

And, the unemployment rate in the first full month of Obama's presidency, February, which is the only point one can seriously start to blame Obama for, was 8.2%, NOT 7.4%.

As far as I know, inflation and unemployment have an inverse relationship. If inflation is high, unemployment is low, and vice versa.

Obviously. Under Carter both inflation and unemployment reached high levels. Are you too young to remember "Stagflation"? If so don't worry because we'll be getting more of that with Obama.
Reagan inherited a dysfunctional economy that had been suffering since LBJ. Obama inherited one that had been doing fine since Reagan. There's the difference. Obama has managed to turn a small downturn into the worst recession since the 1930s.

Obama=/Reagan.

Obviously. Under Carter both inflation and unemployment reached high levels. Are you too young to remember "Stagflation"? If so don't worry because we'll be getting more of that with Obama.
Reagan inherited a dysfunctional economy that had been suffering since LBJ. Obama inherited one that had been doing fine since Reagan. There's the difference. Obama has managed to turn a small downturn into the worst recession since the 1930s.

Yeah, there is a difference, Obama is a liberal in your warped mind :lol:
I get it, republican comes into office, they inherited a bad economy. Democrat comes into power, the bad, inherited economy magically becomes their fault

OBAMA INHERITED A BAD ECONOMY!

What you stated about obama turning a small downturn the worst recession (bullshit, there was recession talks long before Obama took office, but as usual, blinded by hackery) is in fact unsubstantiated bullshit.

I present exhibit 3 of Rabbi's credibility being long gone :lol:

Last edited:
Obama=/Reagan.

Oh look, they even have a name for it:

stag·fla·tion

NOUN: Sluggish economic growth coupled with a high rate of inflation and unemployment.

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/stagflation

And pushed by a republican congress in bed with big business salivating over the idea of slave labor becoming available again. NAFTA was crafted by the 1st Bush administration and Clinton even campaigned on the platform that he was against it and wouldn't sign it. He eventually did, and it was the worst thing he has ever done. Nowhere did I give him a free pass on NAFTA, but it certainly wasn't his baby. Damn, you cons have short memories...

Last edited:
You are also King Fool of this board, pretending to be a Republican and all.
All hail Rabblerouser, King Fool of USMB! :lol:

That is a completely false premise.

First of all, inflation drives down unemployment. That is a fact. The fact that Carter had both was due to external forces, namely the oil crisis.

Secondly, Bush left Obama with 2 WARS, 11 Trillion Dollars in debt, and 8.2% unemployment, which is MUCH worse situation than Carter left Reagan.

And believe me, I'm no fan of Carter, I think the man was a complete failure.

In addition, there has been no sign at all of "Stagflation" occurring at any point in the near future.

That is, except for right-wing pundits crowing about it's imminent approach.

Last edited:
Vast, high interest rates can make expansion and hiring difficult. The opportunity cost is too high. Also, consumers may pull back if the cost to buy on credit is high. Stagflation is a very tough environment.

Obama=/Reagan.

That's why inflation adjusted for the last year is .9%, rabblerouser

The Rabbi is a secret jihadist tool trying undermine America. That is the only logical explanation for his rants.

He hates America.

Forum List

Back