Jindal fires state worker one day after she publicly criticizes him.

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Looks like Jindal couldn't handle some criticism.

Think Progress » Jindal fires state worker one day after she publicly criticizes him.

And for those of you who want the original:

2theadvocate.com | News | State worker’s firing blamed on Katrina — Baton Rouge, LA

A state worker fired the day after publicly criticizing state government last week was actually told she was terminated because of problems pertaining to Hurricane Katrina four years ago, her attorney said.

The issue first entered the spotlight Tuesday after Commission for Streamlining Government member Leonal Hardman, of Baton Rouge, said Teague was unfairly targeted because she spoke out publicly at the streamlining forum.

During the forum, state Treasurer John Kennedy went out of his way to repeat to Teague she would not be punished for her comments.

Hardman said he is concerned the termination is a sign of a larger effort to silence state workers.

Jindal doing his best Nixon impression? :eusa_eh:

Jindal is an assclown, and I think finally everyone is realizing it.

His star has fell fast. From possible 2012 contender to probably not getting reelected.

Couldn't handle the spotlight

I think it's more like when the spotlight was put on him, everyone saw was an asshat he really was. He was only a frontrunner when the only place people had heard of him was talk radio. At this point, after his terrible press conference a while back (the "rebuttal" to Obama's first major speech), I think even his handlers, the ones grooming him for a run at the presidency, have dropped him.

Handing out huge foam board stimulus checks after publicly refusing them?

Forum List

Back