Jimmy Carter's grandson: Family honor prompted him to help leak Romney video

I find it amusing to watch people try to blame the messenger for the message.

Romney spoke his mind honestly but did not expect that the American public would hear it.

He was wrong and will suffer at the polls because of it.

Tough noogies!

I find it amusing to watch people try to blame the messenger for the message.

Romney spoke his mind honestly but did not expect that the American public would hear it.

He was wrong and will suffer at the polls because of it.

Tough noogies!

time will tell..

vote Obama out in November folks

Ah the posters on here are very funny, Carter the worst prez? Actually it was regan that was the worst, wasn't it Carter who went on to win international awards for his work? And yet he sucks right? And about this video, if mittens didn't want people to hear what he said, then he should not have said it. Also it really does show his true feelings, cause he was in a environment where he thought he was safe....... And don't even tell me lady gunslinger if it was Obama who said it, you would have been the first one on here posting how Obama sucks and he hates America, you would have broken out the knee pads and given. Sloppy bj to the person who leaked it. So stop being such a homer.

Fuking rethugs are getting the shit kicked out of them and all they can do is cry cry cry.

Funny shit. It's the media, it's the press, it's Jimmy Carter.

No its none of those things.

You rethugs picked the worst possible candidate you could find. Mittens is an asshole.

Your loss is on you. If you can't pick any better candidate than this, you definitely deserve to lose.

And you will. But keep up with the excuses. They are funny as hell.

Fuking rethugs are getting the shit kicked out of them and all they can do is cry cry cry.

You rethugs picked the worst possible candidate you could find. Mittens is an asshole.

Your loss is on you. If you can't pick any better candidate than this, you definitely deserve to lose.

so are your rants, sheeesh

well well, what a fine UPSTANDING guy...gutter politics is the Democrat party people

SNIP:
By Julian Pecquet - 09/18/12 01:50 PM ET

The grandson of former president Jimmy Carter told NBC News that he was motivated by Republican attacks on his grandfather's foreign policy record to help leak a secretly recorded video that has become Mitt Romney's latest headache.

James Carter IV, who is 35 and unemployed, said he helped persuade the person who filmed the May 17 fundraiser in Boca Raton, Fla., to leak the video to the press. Carter described himself as a “partisan Democrat” devoted to getting president Obama reelected, but he also told NBC that he had a personal stake in going after Romney.

all of it here
Jimmy Carter's grandson: Family honor prompted him to help leak Romney video - The Hill's Global Affairs

And?

To his credit..Romney sticks by everything he says in that video.

What is the problem?

so are your rants, sheeesh

Why thank you. Nicest thing you ever said. I am feeling pretty good about Obamas chance to win. With Mittens helping like he is, how could Obama lose?

You and your "friends" on here seem a little bit..................crazy that you have backed a man like Mittens.

You will feel the pain of loss pretty deeply I am sure. And that is really funny.

Mitt said what he said

The fact that someone released it is irrelevant

Notice how the far right - do I need to name them? - always respond to negative comments about George W. Bush (ranked as one of the ten worst presidents by historians) with "Boooooooooosh" (and never even try to defend him) and claim he was in the past and is irrelevant in today's debates. Yet the far right continues to attack Carter, FDR and even Wilson as the cause of all of our current problems.

A blue book exam in my undergraduate days (Diplomatic History of the United States) asked this question: Does a man make history or does history make the man? A simple question, one without a simple answer.

The guy is a weasel and is in the same category as the photographer that took the topless pics of the princess. Absolutely no class.

The guy is a weasel and is in the same category as the photographer that took the topless pics of the princess. Absolutely no class.

Why?

Is what Mitt said super secret?

He believes what he said doesn't he?

Forum List

Back