Main Stream media will play that Romney Hidden tape over and over

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Why wont they air the tape of "I Actually Believe In Redistribution"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge3aGJfDSg4]Obama In 1998: "I Actually Believe In Redistribution" - YouTube[/ame]
That was made in 1998.. Why is FOX the only one that plays it.. Leftiest say that Fox is bias. They say that because Fox is the only Station that will call Obama out while the other stations are kissing his ass..

The Lamestream media has become a enemy to us and our country..

People better wake up to this fact

To be honest the right have lied so much about Obama being a Muslim , birther crap . You

can only cry wolf so many times before people call bullshit.

Main Stream media will play that Romney Hidden tape over and over

As well they should.

Americans deserve to know the REAL mind of the man running for the oval office.

Romney basically told us that he hates the working class.

That is his right, of course, but it is our right to KNOW that, too.

Vote accordingly.

Main Stream media will play that Romney Hidden tape over and over'

They think it helps their agenda, when in fact it does just the opposite.

The independent voter gets to evaluate whether or not Romney is correct in identifying the typical Obama voter as a entitlement-minded freeloader.

The media has its agenda and will pursue it. So yes, they'll push negative material on an (R) far more than they will a (D). That's just the way it is. That's why a serious news consumer owes it to themselves to always examine multiple news outlets on any given story. PLUS, that consumer has to be able to identify agendas within any story, which makes it even more difficult.

Too bad we have to work so hard just to get the whole story on something, but it is what it is.

an enemy

ROMMITTY(AFTER WALTER MITTY) IS AS I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU....... A DICKHEAD

YOU Repups are such morons now supporting someone most of you never gave a toss about....anyhow Repups couldn't organize a Piss Up in a Brewery..say:eusa_hand:to Repups:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::badgrin::badgrin:

The independent voter gets to evaluate whether or not Romney is correct in identifying the typical Obama voter as a entitlement-minded freeloader.

Sorry Romthedickhead is finish ed,time to send him to Hel sinki:clap2::cool:

Obama In 1998: "I Actually Believe In Redistribution" - YouTube
That was made in 1998.. Why is FOX the only one that plays it.. Leftiest say that Fox is bias. They say that because Fox is the only Station that will call Obama out while the other stations are kissing his ass..

Because in 1998 Obama was not running for president. also are you telling me if it was Obama who said what mitt said, that fox would not be saying it? If you think that is the case, your a slow person. Also your not the smart if you bought the the left wing media bs.

So you admit that they are all bias stations .. I call this cheating the system.. Romney is not getting the coverage that Obama gets. That is not fair. WHERE IS HIS FAIR SHARE Huh???

republican-crybaby2.jpg

Obama's own words. PAY your Fair Share.. Should go for news stations that are PUBLIC news stations as well.. PBS is so far to the left even though they get our tax dollars . As well as Media Matters.. They should get equal good and bad press against them..

Sorry, but you are just going to have to get a job.

LOL

So when the media breaks a story you dont like, all of a sudden they are an enemy of the state, shouldmwe take away freedom of the press? Free speech? But yet if it was Obama the " lame street" media had cought, you would be throwing a parade in their honor. And just so you, the lame street media, is led by fox. GG. And come back when you have a better argument, and when you do, don't call the kettle black.

Obama In 1998: "I Actually Believe In Redistribution" - YouTube

Because in 1998 Obama was not running for president. also are you telling me if it was Obama who said what mitt said, that fox would not be saying it? If you think that is the case, your a slow person. Also your not the smart if you bought the the left wing media bs.

But he was running in 2008 when he said basically the same thing to Joe the Plumber and that did not get that much air time either.. Only on Fox ..

Sorry, but you are just going to have to get a job.

LOL

Sorry but I employ over 300 dickhead.....always paid correct or higher than average wages,tax personal,company,payroll and health and superannuation to all.

Romney is a Destroyer of the employed......so tell me Snotfire what have you done for America.......suggest you start looking for a new job:clap2:

Forum List

Back