Jimmy Carter to Democrats: "I Prefer Trump Not Be Impeached"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Listen up! Jimmy Carter has spoken and even though I never agreed with his policies, he does have common sense.

Jimmy Carter: I would prefer Trump not be impeached

Carter told CBS's "Sunday Morning" that he believes the oversight of Congress and the Supreme Court is enough to adequately check Trump's actions in the White House, and removing the president would likely not be necessary.

"But my own preference would be that he not be impeached, but that he be able to serve out his term, because I think he wants to do a good job," he said. "And I'm willing to help him, if I can help him, and give him the benefit of the doubt."

I agree with JC on this also. Trump needs to be given his first term. People can vote him out in 2020 enough voters decide so.

Trump needs to be given JUSTICE.

IF Trump provably committed crimes he needs to be AT VERY LEAST impeached and removed from office.

I'm sure President Carter preferred the scumsucking POS to divest and would have preferred the Democrats make the same fuss about that supposed requirement as the Republicans's did about his Peanut farm!

But President Carter is a moral man. Polar opposite from President Donald 'The liar' Trump

I'm sure President Carter preferred the scumsucking POS to divest and would have preferred the Democrats make the same fuss about that supposed requirement as the Republicans's did about his Peanut farm!

But President Carter is a moral man. Polar opposite from President Donald 'The liar' Trump

You are blind, Carter just wants to stay relevant. 'Hey Trumpies look at me, I'm helping Trump yey!"

• Banned

IF Trump provably committed crimes he needs to be AT VERY LEAST impeached and removed from office.
Bill Clinton committed a crime and he wasn't removed from office. You need to listen to Jimmy Carter. He's a lot smarter than you.

Bill Clinton committed a crime and he wasn't removed from office. You need to listen to Jimmy Carter. He's a lot smarter than you.

President Clinton was impeached. I bet President Carter would have preferred that not happen too.

Frankly it is/was all political. Impeachment only takes a simple majority vote in the House.

He lied about a blowjob, not treason.

And lets get real, anyone who says anything that's good for Trump is SUPER SMART looking for tools like you.

Forum List

Back