BREAKING : U.S. expels dozens of "Russian" diplomats in response to attack on ex-spy in Britain

GREAT NEWS, what will be the next step ?

"WASHINGTON — The United States and the European Union on Monday announced the expulsion of dozens of Russian diplomats in response to the poisoning of ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal on British soil allegedly orchestrated by the Kremlin."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ack-ex-n860001
GREAT NEWS! The next step will be merging this thread with the other one just like it that was started an hour ago.

"WASHINGTON — The United States and the European Union on Monday announced the expulsion of dozens of Russian diplomats in response to the poisoning of ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal on British soil allegedly orchestrated by the Kremlin."

Do you know the meaning of word 'allegedly' (to say that someone has done something illegal or wrong without giving proof) idiot? Where are proofs idiot?

Do you know the meaning of word 'allegedly' (to say that someone has done something illegal or wrong without giving proof) idiot? Where are proofs idiot?
Do you know the meaning of "stonewalling?" Russians refuse to take responsibility, over and over, for their actions.

Who is it here on this photo? Right - England.

olimp.jpg

Do you know the meaning of "stonewalling?" Russians refuse to take responsibility, over and over, for their actions.

Could you explain to me why you consider that it was done by Russians, especially before an election and the world cup?

Last edited:

Could you explain to me why you consider that it was done by Russians, especially before an election and the world cup?
I trust the Brits. They don't lie to us on a regular basis after violating international law.

you who is gonna to do it ? a bunch of persecutors in The Hague, not me ....
Vladimir-Putin-in-Prison--118266.jpg

Who is it here on this photo? Right - England.

olimp.jpg

So, you're saying the British were on the same side as Germany in WWII? That's fascinating. You're giving Dale a run for his money.

Yeah, Trump is just kissing their butt, isn't he? Bwuhahahaha....stupid snowflakes...

I trust the Brits. They don't lie to us on a regular basis after violating international law.
"
Spy poisoning: What the diplomat expulsions mean for Russia

This is building into the most serious diplomatic crisis between Russia and the West since Moscow's seizure of the Crimea.

Whatever the denials, Britain's allies have clearly accepted London's view - that the use of a military grade nerve agent in an assassination attempt in a British city was "highly likely" to be the work of the Russian state.

The collective expulsion of Russian diplomats from the US and 14 European Union states is a remarkable show of solidarity with Britain; even more so because it comes at a time when UK-EU relations are strained due to the Brexit negotiations.

Indeed Donald Tusk, President of the European Council, noted that "additional measures, including further expulsions were not excluded in the coming days" - a tough signal to Moscow as it considers how it will respond.

This is a significant diplomatic victory for Prime Minister Theresa May, and also marks a significant toughening of the Trump administration's stance towards Russia.

Britain was swift to point the finger at Moscow. But then it largely avoided public diatribes, seeking out every available international forum, from the EU, to Nato, the UN, and the highly relevant OPCW (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical weapons) to set out its evidence and justify its conclusions.

This patient diplomacy has now paid off."

What the diplomat expulsions tell us

It's your answer? Are you serious? What are other lies 'on regular basis' you are saying about?

And what about the USA that has invaded Siria violating international law and continue to stay there?

You haven't given me any proofs so far. Only what you can is to make up stories and then blame Russia.

Last edited:

It's your answer? Are you serious? What are other lies 'on regular basis' you are saying about?

And what about the USA that has invaded Siria violating international law and continue to stay there?

You haven't given me any proofs so far. Only what you can is to make up stories and then blame Russia.
i am very serious, your question is for the Hague, do you agree?

I'm ready to answers questions in Hague, but only after the USA and England or with them on the same line.
But, at the same time, I'd like to discuss them here. I'd like to hear from people who are trying to blame Russia on what bases they made their conclusions.

I'm ready to answers questions in Hague, but only after the USA and England or with them on the same line.
But, at the same time, I'd like to discuss them here. I'd like to hear from people who are trying to blame Russia on what bases they made their conclusions.
USA/UK? the entire word hates you

Moldova's expulsion of Russian diplomats riles its ... - The Irish Times

Moldova's expulsion of Russian diplomats riles its president. Pro-Kremlin Igor Dodon accuses the West as tension grows in Europe's poorest state. Tue, May 30, 2017, 16:09. Daniel McLaughlin. The embassy of Russia in Chisinau, Moldova. “They were declared persona non grata on the basis of information received from ...

Ireland to expel one Russian diplomat from the country in response to ...

3 hours ago - Thus far, more than a dozen countries have expelled Russian diplomats in solidarity with the UK following the poisoning of a former Russian spy in England earlier this month. ... THE GOVERNMENT HAS announced that Ireland is to expel a Russian diplomat from the country.

Moldova's expulsion of Russian diplomats riles its president. Pro-Kremlin Igor Dodon accuses the West as tension grows in Europe's poorest state. Tue, May 30, 2017, 16:09. Daniel McLaughlin. The embassy of Russia in Chisinau, Moldova. “They were declared persona non grata on the basis of information received from ...

3 hours ago - Thus far, more than a dozen countries have expelled Russian diplomats in solidarity with the UK following the poisoning of a former Russian spy in England earlier this month. ... THE GOVERNMENT HAS announced that Ireland is to expel a Russian diplomat from the country.

Entire world? IT'S NOT THE ENTIRE WORLD IDIOT! IT'S ONLY THE USA AND ITS SLAVERS.

It's not their decision. They are slavers. They say sorry to the Russia's ear. And it's complete truth.

WHERE ARE PROOFS YOU DIABLO?

WHY England refuses to open proofs to the world?

P.s. I'm going home. We can continue tomorrow.

Last edited:

Entire world? IT'S NOT THE ENTIRE WORLD IDIOT! IT'S ONLY THE USA AND ITS SLAVERS.

It's not their decision. They are slavers. They say sorry to the Russia's ear. And it's complete truth.

WHERE ARE PROOFS YOU DIABLO?

WHY England refuses to open proofs to the world?

P.s. I'm going home. We can continue tomorrow.
b8c.jpg

Forum List

Back