Jimmy Carter says Mideast peace is 'vanishing'

I watched president Carter on TV toasting the Shah on New Year's Eve, and thought it was one of the silliest things I'd ever seen, especially when the Shah lifted his champagne glass. And I thought "We're in a muslim country, he's celebrating an American holiday, by toasting with alcohol. Isnt this dumb? Doesnt he know anything about his own country? The people in his own country?"

Michael Metrinko, The Fall of the Shah (2009), BBC World News documentary

Muhammad Reza Pahlavi - Wikiquote

and here is the video of the same story.

BBC - the fall of the shah part five/ #5 - YouTube
Asshole, I lived in Iran. The Shah and his father brought many reforms, such equal rights to women and minorities, and turning the country into a secular progressive Western style country. Alcohol was legal and openly consumed and purchased by Iranians. Your claim is so outlandish and ignorant I don't even know how to respond. You are a know nothing blowhard.
Did you get kicked out of Iran because you like hairdressing a little too much? :dunno:

IQ PRESIDENT PARTY
182 William Jefferson Clinton [D]
175 James Earle Carter [D]
174 John Fitzgerald Kennedy [D]
155 Richard Milhous Nixon [R]
147 Franklin Delano Roosevelt [D]
132 Harry S Truman [D]
126 Lyndon Baines Johnson [D]
122 Dwight David Eisenhower [R]
121 Gerald R. Ford [R]
105 Ronald Wilson Reagan [R]
098 George Herbert Walker Bush [R]
091 George Walker Bush [R]

Your bogus bullshit post is a stupid propaganda campaign to convince low IQ voters like yourself that democrats are smarter. Guess what dip-shit? :lol: You believed it proving that you are dumber than dirt. :lol:

New York Times: G.W. Bush's IQ was over 126 putting him in about the 95th percentile of the population. He was smarter than 91 percentile democrat challanger John Kerry.

:lol: pbel is dumber than a bag of hammers! :lol:

Last edited:
I watched president Carter on TV toasting the Shah on New Year's Eve, and thought it was one of the silliest things I'd ever seen, especially when the Shah lifted his champagne glass. And I thought "We're in a muslim country, he's celebrating an American holiday, by toasting with alcohol. Isnt this dumb? Doesnt he know anything about his own country? The people in his own country?"

Michael Metrinko, The Fall of the Shah (2009), BBC World News documentary

Muhammad Reza Pahlavi - Wikiquote

and here is the video of the same story.

BBC - the fall of the shah part five/ #5 - YouTube
Asshole, I lived in Iran. The Shah and his father brought many reforms, such equal rights to women and minorities, and turning the country into a secular progressive Western style country. Alcohol was legal and openly consumed and purchased by Iranians. Your claim is so outlandish and ignorant I don't even know how to respond. You are a know nothing blowhard.
Did you get kicked out of Iran because you like hairdressing a little too much? :dunno:
No, I pissed on Nazi assholes like you too much. Some say it extends your life.

Saigon----you want to tell us in what way Ayatoilets are so much better than was the SHAH? Try not to WOW me with an absolute increase in the literacy rate------since the Shah was way back then ALSO into increasing Literacy Most of my impression of Iran comes from the scores and scores of Iranians---both muslim and jew----that I have known over the past 45 years. From them----in most cases the loss of the Shah was devastating----in others THEY SUPPORTED KHOMEINI AT FIRST------but that support soon fell apart I do not know and have not encountered a single Iranian in the US----happy with the Ayatoilets in Iran ----or the outcome of the "cutural revolution" Iranians are, in general------highly educated----In the US ----they have a far higher education than the average american
there you go...educated etc iranians

i like "ayatoilets"

do I have to pay you royalties for that one or can i swap you khomaniacs

i knew super rich parsis...zoros in india, sadly dying out thro intermarriage etc and the vultures that eat their dead are also being poisoned by drugged up cows

great people..............they are products of iran, aint they????

i suspect that the zoros were the first true monotheists and taught the jews true universal gods as distinct from the tribal one god...while we were in babylon

isaiah ...the bit written in babylon is one god for all humanity the previous is one god for jews and other gods for others

but do we give them any credit??? do we heck!!!

give it up Kvetch----you know nothing about Judaism or zoroatrianism----or the relationship between jews and zoroastrians go back to your islamo nazi roots------jews have a written history-----which includes zoroastrians as a people when jews came into contact with zoroastrians in PERSIA------the zoroastrian presence in BABYLON came on a bit later

give it up Kvetch----you know nothing about Judaism or zoroatrianism----or the relationship between jews and zoroastrians go back to your islamo nazi roots------jews have a written history-----which includes zoroastrians as a people when jews came into contact with zoroastrians in PERSIA------the zoroastrian presence in BABYLON came on a bit later
I would be very interested to learn more about what you say

very interested

no need for insults please, i'm wide open if you really know about this

please say..........

Yep, irose. That's what I concluded about this kvetch character as well. It's a Muslim Indian or Pakistani imposter.

Yep, irose. That's what I concluded about this kvetch character as well. It's a Muslim Indian or Pakistani imposter.
Roudy

I'll ignore your falsehood; I am a Jewish Englishman living in London who detests pakistan but loves Hindu India despite its faults.

Tell me how did Carter help the Ayatollahs??

I was in Iran twice just as a tourist during the Shah's time and he was NOT loved

Israel helped train his secret police..the SAVAK

There was a democratic Iran briefly in 1953 which the UK and USA overthrew; that is for me how the west helped the ayatollahs come to power

All BP..the oil company's fault..the same one that polluted your coast.

BP winston churchill and eisenhower all destroyed true Iranian democracy then.

but why Carter, please??

There is some creedence in what you say Rosie,but what I find so awful today considering the treatment of the Palestinians,is that the "Jews"or Jewish Nation eminated from a polyglot of Arabs and others in Persia and Babylon at the time.The Jews were known long before they exiled out of Babylon......and the driving force for many peoples being scattered from Babylon was the take over by the Assyrian/s Empire.

But some Jews remained within this A.Empire.

When later the Mongols(Ghengis Khan) established the worlds largest Empire at that time,he encouraged many peoples to his Capitial, Korkoram where he had complete freedom of Religion and society,he used the Chinese to administer his vast Empire,Jews were much sought after for commerce,plus many other ethnic communities from,Syria,Egypt,Persia,etc.,later Marco Polo etc'.

One Group the Assassins who were basically terrorists tried to kill Ghengis Khan but were thwarted at the 11th hour.......he ordered that this nation should be wiped of the face of the earth........most were......some escaped and settled in Northern Iran and later Syria,they exist still today and their Titular Head is the Aga Khan.It is from these people we get the word Assassinate.......they too believed in stimulants,36 virgins,a place in paradise etc., in their attempt to murder their opponents of which they succeeded effectively indeed.

Going back to Ghengis,he had very modern thinking in his Empire,promoted only on ability..and freedoms unknown in the western world at that time.he has been given very bad press,unfairly.steven

Last edited:
I don't need to watch a fucking video,
No you don't.

Because what most intelligent people do when faced with new information is to ignore it and claim they knew it all along.

You must NEVER read books, NEVER travel and NEVER watch documentaries, because it is only silence which allows you to maintain your child's view of the world.

Roudy

I'll ignore your falsehood; I am a Jewish Englishman living in London who detests pakistan but loves Hindu India despite its faults.

I was in Iran twice just as a tourist during the Shah's time and he was NOT loved

There was a democratic Iran briefly in 1953 which the UK and USA overthrew; that is for me how the west helped the ayatollahs come to power

but why Carter, please??
How did Carter help the Ayatollah? He went on this "human rights" tour insisting the Shah allow "protests", pretending he will stand by him, while giving the green light to opposition "plants" to go full steam ahead. Then the snake that he had nurtured, suddenly turned on him and grabbed Americans hostage. There isn't a single Iranian that doesn't blame Carter and the Democrats for what happened in Iran.

I don't need to watch a fucking video,
No you don't.

Because what most intelligent people do when faced with new information is to ignore it and claim they knew it all along.

You must NEVER read books, NEVER travel and NEVER watch documentaries, because it is only silence which allows you to maintain your child's view of the world.
Dipshit, when will you stop telling people who were born and raised in countries, that you know more than they do? You do this all the time, continually making a fool out of yourself. Your ignorance and arrogance are your biggest impedance. All you ever do is brag about "I traveled here and I traveled there and I'm about to travel to blah blah blah..." You must be really insecure about yourself to have to keep spouting this over and over.

Roudy

but why Carter, please??
What is your point, that Iranians and the world are better off under the Ayatollahs? Or perhaps that Iranians "love" the current regime more? Fact is, even the same people that hit the streets protesting the Shah, will now do anything to remove the Islamic regime. The Shah ruled Iran much like King Hussien of Jordan. Iranians didn't know how good they had it until they lost it. They will never get those days back, even if the regime is overthrown.

Imposter = someone who knows more than Roudy.

Wear it as a badge of honor, son.
What you call badge of honor others call defecation. Wear it well. LOL

Roudy,You always were a FOUL MOUTHED, SHIT,nothing has changed then:mad:

theliq

Imposter = someone who knows more than Roudy.

Wear it as a badge of honor, son.
What you call badge of honor others call defecation. Wear it well. LOL

Roudy,You always were a FOUL MOUTHED, SHIT,nothing has changed then:mad:

theliq
because-fuck-you-thats-why_o_501793.jpg

Forum List

Back