Jimmy Carter says Mideast peace is 'vanishing'

Saigon waxes eloquent in filth and lies----- I made no comment about the FURTHER ISSUES he notes that exist in the Balkans-----so he has EXPLOITED MY NON COMMENT in order to elaborate an OBSCENE RACIST PIG ACCUSATION

No, you are confused.

This discussion is about the Balkans, and on this thread I have not accused anyone of racism.

On another thread I accused you of racism because of your constant attacks on Muslim "sluts" and "scum".

Cut out the racism, and you'll probably do better on this board.

Saigon waxes eloquent in filth and lies----- I made no comment about the FURTHER ISSUES he notes that exist in the Balkans-----so he has EXPLOITED MY NON COMMENT in order to elaborate an OBSCENE RACIST PIG ACCUSATION

No, you are confused.

This discussion is about the Balkans, and on this thread I have not accused anyone of racism.

On another thread I accused you of racism because of your constant attacks on Muslim "sluts" and "scum".

Cut out the racism, and you'll probably do better on this board.

Saigon, did you get kicked out of Finland?

Croatians, Serbs, Bosnians...but let us not also forget Muslim Albanians and Kosovans, Orthodox Macedonians and the Montenegrans.

The Balkans are a sea or tribal hatreds and loyalties I doubt any outsiders really understand.

Trying to create a picture of good guys and bad guys as you do here is pointless. There are very few good guys in the region, and very few groups which have not conducted appalling massacres, whatever religion they may claim to be.

Yes, some Bosnian Muslims fought with Hitler - but as mentioned, so did Croatian Christians. Does that make all Christians evil?

-----saigon ------you are disgusting

In a discussion of muslims and al husseini-----the FACT that al husseini elaborated a MUSLIM NAZI MILITIA is notable -------AS A FACT at no point did either Roudy or I ---claim that fact MAKES ALL MUSLIMS EVIL --------IT DOES indicate that a significant number of muslims including a very IMPORTANT muslim leader who was VERY INFLUENTIAL in the politics of the entire middle east------DID SUPPORT THE ANNHILATION OF JEWS WORLD WIDE ------that fact happens to be important to both Roudy and I ------no matter how trivial it seems to the nazi pig SAIGON

For those who do not know----al husseni created a nazi link-----to such "noble" leaders as NASSER AND SADAAM which put Nitrogen Mustard gas in the hands of both-------Saigon's hero Nasser actually used the stuff------in Yemen in the 1960s Well---he has HIS heros and I have mine. The Nazi influence in the islamic world cannot be overstated. It is amazing----reaching all the way to the public school education of pakistani children----------but lets not mention those FACTS-----because Saigon called it "RACIST" to do so The comedian decided to call me racist because I failed to discuss the anti semitism of CROATIA it gets more and more idiotic Actually----today----the anti semitism of Croatia is not much of an issue Croatian women are not turning themselves into SLUTS by tying bombs on their asses to murder children
for "jesus"----muslim women are doing it for "allah"

so i see the thing when i read your post ... its says' i am fcking racist , fascist ' ' ihate all muslims ' if i had a chance i made a massacre as Hitler done me ...

Last edited:
you're a fool. if their were muslims in europe at the time, they would have been rounded up right along with the other undesireables.

anybody who thinks hitler and WWII was about racism and other forms of bigotry is also a fool. all the jews were were meek stepping stones in hitler's rise for power. if there were no jews around, it would have been some other group.
So those Muslim S.S. troops that we have seen pictures of the Mufti inspecting were actually men from Mars.
The Muslim Units of the Waffen SS

i believe we were discussing haj amin al-husseini, palestinian muslims, and germany. perhaps if you people were willing to make a more clear distinction between all the different tupes of muslims, others wouldn't have to do so.
Did you not say that there were NO Muslims in Europe at the time of World War II or they would have been rounded up with the other undesirables? Well the Muslim S.S. troops didn't just appear out of thin air.

So those Muslim S.S. troops that we have seen pictures of the Mufti inspecting were actually men from Mars.
The Muslim Units of the Waffen SS

i believe we were discussing haj amin al-husseini, palestinian muslims, and germany. perhaps if you people were willing to make a more clear distinction between all the different tupes of muslims, others wouldn't have to do so.
Did you not say that there were NO Muslims in Europe at the time of World War II or they would have been rounded up with the other undesirables? Well the Muslim S.S. troops didn't just appear out of thin air.

i said words to that effect, and i was wrong. their was a non-threatening and insignificant amount of muslims in germany at the time (less than 3000). there was no need to round them up as he had others he could scapegoat for germany's ills.

my point though, is that al-husseini was more concerned with getting rid of european colonialists than he was concerned with getting rid of jews and to paint it as anything more to further your hatred is disengenuous. in fact, here is what al-husseini said to hitler about the jews...

Haj Amin al-Husseini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...when Hitler expounded his view that the Jews were responsible for WW1, Marxism and its revolutions, and this was why the task of Germans was to persevere in a battle without mercy against the Jews, he (Amin) replied:-

"We Arabs think that Zionism, not the Jews, is the cause of all of these acts of sabotage."

i said words to that effect, and i was wrong. their was a non-threatening and insignificant amount of muslims in germany at the time (less than 3000). there was no need to round them up as he had others he could scapegoat for germany's ills.

my point though, is that al-husseini was more concerned with getting rid of european colonialists than he was concerned with getting rid of jews and to paint it as anything more to further your hatred is disengenuous. in fact, here is what al-husseini said to hitler about the jews...

Haj Amin al-Husseini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...when Hitler expounded his view that the Jews were responsible for WW1, Marxism and its revolutions, and this was why the task of Germans was to persevere in a battle without mercy against the Jews, he (Amin) replied:-

"We Arabs think that Zionism, not the Jews, is the cause of all of these acts of sabotage."
Now what did the Mufti plan for the Jews in the Middle East if Hitler was successful in Europe? And tell us, Seal, who was around to hear the Mufti tell Hitler how he felt about Zionists and the rest of the Jews? Surely you must know who was there to take down what the Mufti said or was this just something somebody made up about the Mufti? Maybe Hitler had a stenographer who was taking down all the Mufti's words. Do you think that was the case?

Croatians, Serbs, Bosnians...but let us not also forget Muslim Albanians and Kosovans, Orthodox Macedonians and the Montenegrans.

The Balkans are a sea or tribal hatreds and loyalties I doubt any outsiders really understand.

Trying to create a picture of good guys and bad guys as you do here is pointless. There are very few good guys in the region, and very few groups which have not conducted appalling massacres, whatever religion they may claim to be.

Yes, some Bosnian Muslims fought with Hitler - but as mentioned, so did Croatian Christians. Does that make all Christians evil?

-----saigon ------you are disgusting

In a discussion of muslims and al husseini-----the FACT that al husseini elaborated a MUSLIM NAZI MILITIA is notable -------AS A FACT at no point did either Roudy or I ---claim that fact MAKES ALL MUSLIMS EVIL --------IT DOES indicate that a significant number of muslims including a very IMPORTANT muslim leader who was VERY INFLUENTIAL in the politics of the entire middle east------DID SUPPORT THE ANNHILATION OF JEWS WORLD WIDE ------that fact happens to be important to both Roudy and I ------no matter how trivial it seems to the nazi pig SAIGON

For those who do not know----al husseni created a nazi link-----to such "noble" leaders as NASSER AND SADAAM which put Nitrogen Mustard gas in the hands of both-------Saigon's hero Nasser actually used the stuff------in Yemen in the 1960s Well---he has HIS heros and I have mine. The Nazi influence in the islamic world cannot be overstated. It is amazing----reaching all the way to the public school education of pakistani children----------but lets not mention those FACTS-----because Saigon called it "RACIST" to do so The comedian decided to call me racist because I failed to discuss the anti semitism of CROATIA it gets more and more idiotic Actually----today----the anti semitism of Croatia is not much of an issue Croatian women are not turning themselves into SLUTS by tying bombs on their asses to murder children
for "jesus"----muslim women are doing it for "allah"
albanians and kosovars are the chief traffickers of women in UK and elsewhere in europe

bosnians not at all

your thing about nazis and pakistan.....i don't know a direct link there

but when the brits including one of David CamOron's ancestors murdered at least 100,000 innocent muslims after the 1857 "mutiny" the one elite survivor started the deobandi school near delhi which is totally pacifist now and always has been but which does have a distant link with the taliban

it's because there aint no education for the poor at all in much of pakistan and the saudis finance the madrassas so that's where they go

my experience of indian muslims is that they are NOT as fascistic as pakis but i don't doubt yours

I watched Shindler's List about a month ago, and the nazis I saw in the movie where all white. And somehow I doubt that they were muslim.
Those were agnostic proto-nazis.

Sorry Doc,they were CHRISTIANS,CHRISTIANS,CHRISTIANS......The Germans,Ukranians,Latvians some collaborating Jews and all.......Got away with MURDER.

What do you not understand about historical FACT

Although 6 million Jews (Shameful)were Slaughtered by the Germans/Nazis,over 21 million Russians were MURDERED and Killed in WW2.

Shame on you Christians Doc.....Shame Indeed.
yeah and it was the soviet commie red army what destroyed the nazis not the brits or USA; they only did 20% of the fighting at the very most

wonder if even 0.00001% of non jewish americans know that;

the jews all will

Last edited:
Jimmy Carter wasn't as big a douchesack as either one of the Bush retards. Nixon...

Forum List

Back