Jimmy Carter says Mideast peace is 'vanishing'

Carter is an imbecile....he's always hated Israel, but calls himself a Christian.

i think anyone who calls jimmy carter an imbecile is much more of an imbecile than jimmy carter. anybody with half an ounce of intelligence would realise that carter is an etraordinarily intelligent person.

of course, we do have those very real tools in this world who guage intelligence by how much one is in agreement with him/her. you seem to one of them. i imagine beavis though butthead was a genius.

WHY IS THIS POSTER READH etc......RED FLAGGED?????? Seems pretty moderate to me,UNFLAG NOW,I'm not asking,I'm TELLING:clap2:

Carter is right but not just about Netenyahu..

there has never been an israeli govt seriously interested in peace with the pals except Sharett in 1954 and Ben Gurion vetoed it.

Since then its been the Yigal Allon (Labour) plan......steal all the land and get rid of the pals by ALL Israeli Govts

Labour Govts built as many settlements as Likud; sometimes more.

Now its truly impossible and meant to be so.

Don't fool yourselves Obama 2 or Olmert or Barak would be different............

I wish it were different but it aint gonna happen

And there in lies the truth..........All Israeli Governments talk peace plan but do the contrary,it's called FILTH TALK and the Israeli's are masters of the speak.

Apart from Prime Minister Rabin who was Assasinated by Jews,he was Genuine for Peace.steve
i don't agree with you about Rabin tho he was better than most

what olso was about was to make the PLO do israel's dirty security work for it and lessen the cost of the occupation

which is exactly what happened and happens to this day

rabin said as much himself...........

Marhaba -

Posting the same childish lies about countries you could not locate on a map does not make you look cool.

Try and post honestly - and maybe stick to stuff that at least somone might believe.

Marhaba -

Posting the same childish lies about countries you could not locate on a map does not make you look cool.

Try and post honestly - and maybe stick to stuff that at least somone might believe.
And here comes Saigon the mentally ill ignoramus terrorist worshipping asshole, begging to be shat on. You ready?

screwpalestine.jpg

Roudy -

I am glad to see you no longer even go through the motions of addressing the topic!
Do you ever have a topic? You're so full of yourself and shit (redundant), you don't realize how stupid and ignorant you sound.

Roudy -

Yes, I have a topic.

Next week I'll be in Indonesia researching and writing a story about Muslim democracy nd meeting senior government officials there.

Next week you'll be hiding in your Mom's cellar, wanking over a picture of Rabbi Meir Kahane.

So by all means lets discuss something like East Timor - but let's keep in mind the fact that neither you nor Marhaba know where it is and couldn't come up with a single fact about it. Debate is only really possible with people who know basic facts, and unfortunately that excludes yourself, Rosie and Merbaha - obviously.

Roudy -

Yes, I have a topic.

Next week I'll be in Indonesia researching and writing a story about Muslim democracy nd meeting senior government officials there.

Next week you'll be hiding in your Mom's cellar, wanking over a picture of Rabbi Meir Kahane.

So by all means lets discuss something like East Timor - but let's keep in mind the fact that neither you nor Marhaba know where it is and couldn't come up with a single fact about it. Debate is only really possible with people who know basic facts, and unfortunately that excludes yourself, Rosie and Merbaha - obviously.
Who gives a shit, really? Carter's record speaks for itself. That's why he was like a ghost during the democrat convention, and throughout this campaign. How about you fuck off and go there, get lost, and don't fucking come back? Marhaba is a Lebanese Christian who tells the truth and speaks from personal experience, and that's what upsets your sorry terrorist worshipping ass.

Roudy -

If I posted a map of the Indonesia region, would you be able to identify East Timor?

If the answer is no - and we both know it is - why would you even want to discuss the topic?

btw, Merhaba is almost certainly not Lebanese anymore so than you are Iranian or Israeli.

IQ PRESIDENT PARTY
182 William Jefferson Clinton [D]
175 James Earle Carter [D]
174 John Fitzgerald Kennedy [D]
155 Richard Milhous Nixon [R]
147 Franklin Delano Roosevelt [D]
132 Harry S Truman [D]
126 Lyndon Baines Johnson [D]
122 Dwight David Eisenhower [R]
121 Gerald R. Ford [R]
105 Ronald Wilson Reagan [R]
098 George Herbert Walker Bush [R]
091 George Walker Bush [R]

:eusa_eh:

Those IQ numbers are completely bogus. Who administered the IQ test? :lol:

Roudy -

If I posted a map of the Indonesia region, would you be able to identify East Timor?

If the answer is no - and we both know it is - why would you even want to discuss the topic?

btw, Merhaba is almost certainly not Lebanese anymore so than you are Iranian or Israeli.
And you say that with "certainty"...because? Your mental illness is showing again, shit-eater.

And you say that with "certainty"...because? Your mental illness is showing again, shit-eater.

I say that certainty because we have seen many, many times that you do not know where major towns in Israel are, have not heard of significant Israeli figures and seem shockingly unaware of day to day news coming out of the Middle East.

Hence the idea that you would know anything at all about an outpost like East Timor seems extremely unlikely.

As for where people are from - I honestly have no idea where everyone posting here is from, and largely don't care. But I do know for a fact that you have lied about yor background, because you made a huge gaffe a couple of months ago that proved beyond any doubt that you have not lived in Israel. I did pass it on to a few other posters as well.

I say that certainty because we have seen many, many times that you do not know where major towns in Israel are, have not heard of significant Israeli figures and seem shockingly unaware of day to day news coming out of the Middle East.

Hence the idea that you would know anything at all about an outpost like East Timor seems extremely unlikely.

As for where people are from - I honestly have no idea where everyone posting here is from, and largely don't care. But I do know for a fact that you have lied about yor background, because you made a huge gaffe a couple of months ago that proved beyond any doubt that you have not lived in Israel. I did pass it on to a few other posters as well.
I don't need to discuss or prove my identity to a mentally ill person. You are imagining things and listening to those voices in your head again. I suggest you start taking your meds, before going off to "East Timor" or Timbuktu or wherever you think you travel to when you trip out. Ha ha ha!

I'm not going to East Timor nor Mali - I am going to Jakarta, jogjakrta and Bali.

I've ben to all 3 before, but this is a great opportunity to see where Indonesia is headed since they through Suhrto out.

How else can one learn about Islam than to go to Islmic countries?

IQ PRESIDENT PARTY
132 Harry S Truman [D]
121 Gerald R. Ford [R]

NOT A DOPE LIKE YOU,THAT'S FOR SURE:eusa_hand:

I don't need to discuss or prove my identity to a mentally ill person. You are imagining things and listening to those voices in your head again. I suggest you start taking your meds, before going off to "East Timor" or Timbuktu or wherever you think you travel to when you trip out. Ha ha ha!

Timor Eeste

Jimmy Carter saved countless Israeli lives by bringing Egypt and Isreal to the table and helping them find a modus vivendi.

Lord knows the Israeli government fully understood that fact when it happened.

I'm not going to East Timor nor Mali - I am going to Jakarta, jogjakrta and Bali.

I've ben to all 3 before, but this is a great opportunity to see where Indonesia is headed since they through Suhrto out.

How else can one learn about Islam than to go to Islmic countries?

So how many condoms of heroin can you swallow at once? Or did you just get tired of wiping the shit from your starfish with toilet paper and long for that warm, mushy feel on your bare hand as you reach for the communal bar of soap.

IQ PRESIDENT PARTY
132 Harry S Truman [D]
121 Gerald R. Ford [R]

NOT A DOPE LIKE YOU,THAT'S FOR SURE:eusa_hand:

More dopey obfuscation from the peanut gallery covering for lier's. FYI it was Clinton, Bush II, & Obama that did the dope. FWIW I scored above 160 on all 3 IQ test I took ya stupid dope.

Forum List

Back