Jill Stein does NOT have the right to demand a recount for hillary Clinton

That has NOTHING to do with what I just asked. Do you think illegal immigrants don't pay taxes?

But your post?

Trump wrongly says State Dept. lost $6 billion under Clinton

Again...do you REALLY think illegal immigrants don't pay taxes?

There was a 7-11 by me, that closed because of the Mexicans waiting for tax free income.

Do you really think that people hiring daily workers for LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE are reporting their employees to the government?

Obama has strengthened the illegal slave class in America, people who can not complain to the law or get deported, or worse get killed in Chicago

2016 Chicago Murders - Timeline

Hurray for Rahm

Yep, you are fucking stupid. You sealed it.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

Undocumented immigrants pay up on Tax Day: Column

Look idiot, when Obamacare forces an American Hospital to close, ALL THE PEOPLE THERE LOSE THEIR JOBS and people die because there is no hospital nearby and again no one not working pays taxes. You are cold and heartless, but at least the illegals can go to sanctuary city Chicago and get murdered 2016 Chicago Murders - Timeline

Boy you are really one kind of special kid aren't you? Hospitals were losing crazy amounts of money when Obamacare wasn't around and millions of people that couldn't afford to see a doctor had to use an ER as their family doctor and couldn't pay their bills.

It's cool. I'm sure you were just born stupid right? It wasn't a choice was it?

Can the poor afford the affordable healthcare act? Obamacare premiums to soar 22% on average

NOPE WHICH IS WHY THEY ELECTED TRUMP

Haha...the poor are about to lose any coverage they have if Obamacare is repealed. You fucking loon.

There was a 7-11 by me, that closed because of the Mexicans waiting for tax free income.

Do you really think that people hiring daily workers for LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE are reporting their employees to the government?

Obama has strengthened the illegal slave class in America, people who can not complain to the law or get deported, or worse get killed in Chicago

2016 Chicago Murders - Timeline

Hurray for Rahm

Yep, you are fucking stupid. You sealed it.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

Undocumented immigrants pay up on Tax Day: Column

Look idiot, when Obamacare forces an American Hospital to close, ALL THE PEOPLE THERE LOSE THEIR JOBS and people die because there is no hospital nearby and again no one not working pays taxes. You are cold and heartless, but at least the illegals can go to sanctuary city Chicago and get murdered 2016 Chicago Murders - Timeline

Boy you are really one kind of special kid aren't you? Hospitals were losing crazy amounts of money when Obamacare wasn't around and millions of people that couldn't afford to see a doctor had to use an ER as their family doctor and couldn't pay their bills.

Can the poor afford the affordable healthcare act? Obamacare premiums to soar 22% on average

Haha...the poor are about to lose any coverage they have if Obamacare is repealed. You fucking loon.

Proof link....................................whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

u r stupid

Again Mexicans pay nothing and still get coverage, nothing changes if Obamacare is repealed, except that poor Americans who choose to feed their families instead of buying extortion Obamacare and getting fined if they do not, will have more money to feed their families.

Prove it linkypoo.

u r stupid

Again Mexicans pay nothing and still get coverage, nothing changes if Obamacare is repealed, except that poor Americans who choose to feed their families instead of buying extortion Obamacare and getting fined if they do not, will have more money to feed their families.

Prove it linkypoo.

"We estimate that the partial ACA repeal would increase the number of uninsured people by 29.8 million by 2019, raising the total number of uninsured to 58.7 million people — 21 percent of the non-elderly population — compared with 28.9 million people uninsured if the ACA remains in effect," said the report, which was authored by Linda Blumberg, Matthew Buettgens, and John Holahan.

"The vast majority of those becoming uninsured would be members of working families (82 percent), and more than half (56 percent) would be non-Hispanic whites," the study said. "The vast majority of adults becoming uninsured would lack college degrees (80 percent)."

Nearly 30 million Americans could lose their health insurance if the GOP rips up Obamacare

Yep numbnuts try again.

u r stupid

Prove it linkypoo.

"We estimate that the partial ACA repeal would increase the number of uninsured people by 29.8 million by 2019, raising the total number of uninsured to 58.7 million people — 21 percent of the non-elderly population — compared with 28.9 million people uninsured if the ACA remains in effect," said the report, which was authored by Linda Blumberg, Matthew Buettgens, and John Holahan.

"The vast majority of those becoming uninsured would be members of working families (82 percent), and more than half (56 percent) would be non-Hispanic whites," the study said. "The vast majority of adults becoming uninsured would lack college degrees (80 percent)."

Nearly 30 million Americans could lose their health insurance if the GOP rips up Obamacare

Yep numbnuts try again.

If Obamacare is not ripped up 100 percent of those covered will lose their insurance because the insurers are dropping out and going bankrupt.

Try again, Trump is trying to fix this disaster.....................

Aetna, UnitedHealth pulling out of Obamacare, leaving customers with fewer options

You want me to find you that bridge?

u r stupid

Prove it linkypoo.

Yep numbnuts try again.

If Obamacare is not ripped up 100 percent of those covered will lose their insurance because the insurers are dropping out and going bankrupt.

Aetna, UnitedHealth pulling out of Obamacare, leaving customers with fewer options

Yeah find me a bridge... and I'll sell it to ya, numbnuts.

u r stupid

Prove it linkypoo.

Yep numbnuts try again.

Nope I only buy apples...................................

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

u r stupid

Prove it linkypoo.

Yep numbnuts try again.

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

You sure by the shit Trump shovels, so I know I can sell you a bridge, probably the Eiffel Tower too.

u r stupid

Prove it linkypoo.

Yep numbnuts try again.

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

You sure by the shit Trump shovels, so I know I can sell you a bridge, probably the Eiffel Tower too.

Well, if i lost by a mere 99% of the vote, I would demand a recout...as long as I got liad by everyone I want.
But you didn't.................Have you seen Huma? I miss her, she was funny

Except a judge in Wisconsin ruled it is legal.

Hey derp...

A federal judge allowed Wisconsin's presidential recount to move forward Friday as a another federal judge in Pennsylvania planned to take the weekend to decide on a Green Party-backed request to recount paper ballots and examine election computer systems for signs of hacking.

Wisconsin Recount Goes Ahead, Judge Mulls Pennsylvania Case

Yes, but dummy that only applied to Wisconsin.

See, here's how this works. The only way for Hillary to have reversed the election was for ALL three states (Wis, Mich, and Penn.) to be flipped.
If just ONE of the states remained in Trump's collum, then he's the winner.
If the recount can't go forward in ONE of the states, then it's all over.

No dummy. You mis the point. Assman here says that the recount is unconstitutional because a judge in Michigan says so. And I said that a federal judge in Wisconsin says it isn't. So therefor you have two judges in two different states, stating two opposite opinions. So there is no definite answer to whether it is unconstitutional or not. I know you being a Trumpbot, that makes this hard to understand since it isn't coming from a Trump tweet.

Fine, argue away whether it's constitutional all you want, but at the end of the day none of it matters unless the three states are flipped.

They get free healthcare retard, seriously do you live in a cave?

Obamacare Forcing Rural Hospitals to Close

Have you had your chromosomes counted?

Free healthcare is NOT going to the emergency room. Ok, numbnuts. Show me more government benefits that illegal aliens get. And how it is in each state. You realize going to a County ER isn't Federally funded healthcare?

So you are claiming that an illegal alien going to the emergency room for free when it cost an American citizen thousands of dollars is not a free benefit...................

PS They also get welfare Illegal Immigrants Get Over $1,200 More In Welfare Benefits Than American Families A Year

Seriously you need to adjust your medications.

American citizens can go to a county hospital and get treated at the ER too... and they send you a bill that you don't have to pay, but it goes on your credit history. The illegal aliens don't get treated for free. They still get a bill just like anyone else.

I guess you didn't read the part where the statistics you are quoting includes ALL immigrants, not just illegals.

Again, show me how much, which kind, and what states ILLEGAL immigrants get.

Illegals do not get a bill as they have no firkin address to send it too. (YOU ARE MENTAL) (BUT VERY FUNNY)

Americans with health insurance either pay for that insurance or work for it at their employment. Illegals contribute nothing.

Do you enjoy losing?

If you tell me where you are I can locate the highest bridge to your location in three seconds or less.

CIAO

Wait, you REALLY think illegals don't pay taxes?

Some do, some don't.

Free healthcare is NOT going to the emergency room. Ok, numbnuts. Show me more government benefits that illegal aliens get. And how it is in each state. You realize going to a County ER isn't Federally funded healthcare?

So you are claiming that an illegal alien going to the emergency room for free when it cost an American citizen thousands of dollars is not a free benefit...................

PS They also get welfare Illegal Immigrants Get Over $1,200 More In Welfare Benefits Than American Families A Year

Seriously you need to adjust your medications.

American citizens can go to a county hospital and get treated at the ER too... and they send you a bill that you don't have to pay, but it goes on your credit history. The illegal aliens don't get treated for free. They still get a bill just like anyone else.

I guess you didn't read the part where the statistics you are quoting includes ALL immigrants, not just illegals.

Again, show me how much, which kind, and what states ILLEGAL immigrants get.

Illegals do not get a bill as they have no firkin address to send it too. (YOU ARE MENTAL) (BUT VERY FUNNY)

Americans with health insurance either pay for that insurance or work for it at their employment. Illegals contribute nothing.

Do you enjoy losing?

If you tell me where you are I can locate the highest bridge to your location in three seconds or less.

CIAO

Wait, you REALLY think illegals don't pay taxes?

Some do, some don't.

The crazy thing is that illegal aliens paying taxes, is itself illegal.

Forum List

Back