Jill Stein does NOT have the right to demand a recount for hillary Clinton

Again...Breitbart has been wrong about hundreds of things. What's your point? 30 minutes ago I took a dump with a higher IQ than you.

I will explain it again as you lost your own IQ with that dump. Watch the following video, it is a link, it proves nothing as it is the wet dream of a retard like you.

So if you want to know the truth, read what I write and stop chasing links

funny-muslim-pours-gasoline-on-plane-gif.gif

Why do you keep going back to who called what on the election results? That has NOTHING to do with the argument at hand. Once again... Breitbart has had all kinds of wrong reports. So... again... prove to me that the recounts are Unconstitutional and how you KNOW that if Trump took it to the U.S. Supreme Court it would be ruled that way.

Again, since you don't understand English... this has nothing to do with who each site predicted to win the election.

Come back when you stop shaking your head like hilly.

PS Trump is the President, accept it, leave or point a 9mm to your head and visit Vince Foster

One day I'm going to read about you on the news... I'm sure it will be for the Darwin Awards.

Trump is still the President

Ok, so you've proven beyond a showed of a doubt you can't make an intelligent post to back your argument. Gotcha. Time to move on.

Except a judge in Wisconsin ruled it is legal.

Hey derp...

A federal judge allowed Wisconsin's presidential recount to move forward Friday as a another federal judge in Pennsylvania planned to take the weekend to decide on a Green Party-backed request to recount paper ballots and examine election computer systems for signs of hacking.

Wisconsin Recount Goes Ahead, Judge Mulls Pennsylvania Case

Yes, but dummy that only applied to Wisconsin.

See, here's how this works. The only way for Hillary to have reversed the election was for ALL three states (Wis, Mich, and Penn.) to be flipped.
If just ONE of the states remained in Trump's collum, then he's the winner.
If the recount can't go forward in ONE of the states, then it's all over.

No dummy. You mis the point. Assman here says that the recount is unconstitutional because a judge in Michigan says so. And I said that a federal judge in Wisconsin says it isn't. So therefor you have two judges in two different states, stating two opposite opinions. So there is no definite answer to whether it is unconstitutional or not. I know you being a Trumpbot, that makes this hard to understand since it isn't coming from a Trump tweet.

I will explain it again as you lost your own IQ with that dump. Watch the following video, it is a link, it proves nothing as it is the wet dream of a retard like you.

So if you want to know the truth, read what I write and stop chasing links

funny-muslim-pours-gasoline-on-plane-gif.gif

Why do you keep going back to who called what on the election results? That has NOTHING to do with the argument at hand. Once again... Breitbart has had all kinds of wrong reports. So... again... prove to me that the recounts are Unconstitutional and how you KNOW that if Trump took it to the U.S. Supreme Court it would be ruled that way.

Again, since you don't understand English... this has nothing to do with who each site predicted to win the election.

PS Trump is the President, accept it, leave or point a 9mm to your head and visit Vince Foster

One day I'm going to read about you on the news... I'm sure it will be for the Darwin Awards.

LOL, if you get the right medication you can accept President Trump and understand that he wants to help all of your friends in the shelter get jobs

Ok, so you've proven beyond a showed of a doubt you can't make an intelligent post to back your argument. Gotcha. Time to move on.

I will move on when the scums known as the Clintons are arrested or dead. You have proven that you believe this link.

LOL, if you get the right medication you can accept President Trump and understand that he wants to help all of your friends in the shelter get jobs

I will move on when the scums known as the Clintons are arrested or dead. You have proven that you believe this link.

What are you going to do when Trump's new plans takes all your government subsidized benefits? I know you are one of those trailer trash confederate flag in the pickup truck losers that thought he really cared about you.

What are you going to do when Trump's new plans takes all your government subsidized benefits? I know you are one of those trailer trash confederate flag in the pickup truck losers that thought he really cared about you.

Well when he takes all of those benefits away from illegal aliens I am going to cheer, as will the unemployed Americans who will now have a chance to get a real job, and they will cheer too.

You will just keep on complaining and smashing cars to make a statement, of nothingness

Well when he takes all of those benefits away from illegal aliens I am going to cheer, as will the unemployed Americans who will now have a chance to get a real job, and they will cheer too.

You will just keep on complaining and smashing cars to make a statement, of nothingness

I'm sorry, can you please tell me all the benefits across the country given to all the illegal aliens? Please show what it is in every state.

I'm sorry, can you please tell me all the benefits across the country given to all the illegal aliens? Please show what it is in every state.

They get free healthcare retard, seriously do you live in a cave?

Obamacare Forcing Rural Hospitals to Close

Have you had your chromosomes counted?

Free healthcare is NOT going to the emergency room. Ok, numbnuts. Show me more government benefits that illegal aliens get. And how it is in each state. You realize going to a County ER isn't Federally funded healthcare?

Free healthcare is NOT going to the emergency room. Ok, numbnuts. Show me more government benefits that illegal aliens get. And how it is in each state. You realize going to a County ER isn't Federally funded healthcare?

So you are claiming that an illegal alien going to the emergency room for free when it cost an American citizen thousands of dollars is not a free benefit...................

PS They also get welfare Illegal Immigrants Get Over $1,200 More In Welfare Benefits Than American Families A Year

Seriously you need to adjust your medications, as you are beginning to look like Hillary

PSS. Did I tell you that I have never been beaten? Been tried, billions and billions of times.

silly

Your best bet at this point id to find a high bridge

So you are claiming that an illegal alien going to the emergency room for free when it cost an American citizen thousands of dollars is not a free benefit...................

PS They also get welfare Illegal Immigrants Get Over $1,200 More In Welfare Benefits Than American Families A Year

Seriously you need to adjust your medications.

American citizens can go to a county hospital and get treated at the ER too... and they send you a bill that you don't have to pay, but it goes on your credit history. The illegal aliens don't get treated for free. They still get a bill just like anyone else.

I guess you didn't read the part where the statistics you are quoting includes ALL immigrants, not just illegals.

Again, show me how much, which kind, and what states ILLEGAL immigrants get.

American citizens can go to a county hospital and get treated at the ER too... and they send you a bill that you don't have to pay, but it goes on your credit history. The illegal aliens don't get treated for free. They still get a bill just like anyone else.

I guess you didn't read the part where the statistics you are quoting includes ALL immigrants, not just illegals.

Illegals do not get a bill as they have no firkin address to send it too. (YOU ARE MENTAL) (BUT VERY FUNNY)

Americans with health insurance either pay for that insurance or work for it at their employment. Illegals contribute nothing.

Do you enjoy losing?

If you tell me where you are I can locate the highest bridge to your location in three seconds or less.

CIAO

Illegals do not get a bill as they have no firkin address to send it too. (YOU ARE MENTAL) (BUT VERY FUNNY)

Americans with health insurance either pay for that insurance or work for it at their employment. Illegals contribute nothing.

Do you enjoy losing?

If you tell me where you are I can locate the highest bridge to your location in three seconds or less.

CIAO

Wait, you REALLY think illegals don't pay taxes?

Do you enjoy losing?

CIAO

xHillary-Clinton-Debate-Fact-Check-800x416.png.pagespeed.ic.t_Z1YWOf7a.png

Lost 6 billion, imagine that......................

LOL

aapl - Google Search

Run Forest Run.............................

he he he

Again I never lose

CIAO

Do you enjoy losing?

CIAO

LOL

aapl - Google Search

he he he

That has NOTHING to do with what I just asked. Do you think illegal immigrants don't pay taxes?

But your post?

Our ruling

Trump said that when Clinton "ran the State Department, $6 billion was missing. How do you miss $6 billion? You ran the State Department, $6 billion was either stolen — they don't know."

The $6 billion figure comes from a State Department inspector general report that found paperwork for various contracts had been mismanaged. The $6 billion was not missing or stolen — it had been doled out in a number of contracts — but the paperwork was missing.

We rate Trump’s claim Pants on Fire.

Trump wrongly says State Dept. lost $6 billion under Clinton

Again...do you REALLY think illegal immigrants don't pay taxes?

Do you enjoy losing?

CIAO

LOL

aapl - Google Search

he he he

That has NOTHING to do with what I just asked. Do you think illegal immigrants don't pay taxes?

But your post?

Our ruling

Trump said that when Clinton "ran the State Department, $6 billion was missing. How do you miss $6 billion? You ran the State Department, $6 billion was either stolen — they don't know."

The $6 billion figure comes from a State Department inspector general report that found paperwork for various contracts had been mismanaged. The $6 billion was not missing or stolen — it had been doled out in a number of contracts — but the paperwork was missing.

There was a 7-11 by me, that closed because of the Mexicans waiting for tax free income.

Do you really think that people hiring daily workers for LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE are reporting their employees to the government?

Obama has strengthened the illegal slave class in America, people who can not complain to the law or get deported, or worse get killed in Chicago

2016 Chicago Murders - Timeline

Hurray for Rahm

Do you enjoy losing?

CIAO

LOL

aapl - Google Search

he he he

But your post?

Our ruling

There was a 7-11 by me, that closed because of the Mexicans waiting for tax free income.

Do you really think that people hiring daily workers for LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE are reporting their employees to the government?

Obama has strengthened the illegal slave class in America, people who can not complain to the law or get deported, or worse get killed in Chicago

Hurray for Rahm

Yep, you are fucking stupid. You sealed it.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

Undocumented immigrants pay up on Tax Day: Column

Do you enjoy losing?

CIAO

LOL

aapl - Google Search

he he he

But your post?

Our ruling

Hurray for Rahm

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

Look idiot, when Obamacare forces an American Hospital to close, ALL THE PEOPLE THERE LOSE THEIR JOBS and people die because there is no hospital nearby and again no one not working pays taxes. You are cold and heartless, but at least the illegals can go to sanctuary city Chicago and get murdered 2016 Chicago Murders - Timeline

LOL

aapl - Google Search

he he he

But your post?

Our ruling

Hurray for Rahm

Look idiot, when Obamacare forces an American Hospital to close, ALL THE PEOPLE THERE LOSE THEIR JOBS and people die because there is no hospital nearby and again no one not working pays taxes. You are cold and heartless, but at least the illegals can go to sanctuary city Chicago and get murdered 2016 Chicago Murders - Timeline

Boy you are really one kind of special kid aren't you? Hospitals were losing crazy amounts of money when Obamacare wasn't around and millions of people that couldn't afford to see a doctor had to use an ER as their family doctor and couldn't pay their bills.

It's cool. I'm sure you were just born stupid right? It wasn't a choice was it?

Ahhh.......this story has been dead for a week. Nobody cares. Now they've moved on to this bogus Russian hack story..........also will be dead in a week. Just like the protests.........dead.

But hey.......if it floats the boats of the progressives, God bless!!:bye1:
The story is not dead until Clinton is dead herself as she can not give up, or she goes to prison

Good news for the Clintons' if they die they can still vote and possibly run for president. They are in the far left party called Democrats after all!

LOL

aapl - Google Search

he he he

But your post?

Our ruling

Hurray for Rahm

Boy you are really one kind of special kid aren't you? Hospitals were losing crazy amounts of money when Obamacare wasn't around and millions of people that couldn't afford to see a doctor had to use an ER as their family doctor and couldn't pay their bills.

It's cool. I'm sure you were just born stupid right? It wasn't a choice was it?

Can the poor afford the affordable healthcare act? Obamacare premiums to soar 22% on average

NOPE WHICH IS WHY THEY ELECTED TRUMP

Forum List

Back