Jill Stein does NOT have the right to demand a recount for hillary Clinton

Except a judge in Wisconsin ruled it is legal.
There are no exceptions, if Trump pushes this and it goes to the Supreme Court all recounts will be ruled illegal, if only because there is NO evidence of tampering

Link? Proof? One judge ruled it was unconstitutional, another ruled it was.
Why do you need a link? one link says one thing and the other says the opposite. So links prove nothing, though you are too dumb to understand this concept obviously. Now the truth, the same thing can not be constitutional in one state and unconstitutional a few feet away in another state, if you need a link to understand this you need better medication

LOL, link proof.........................Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Are links to CNN saying that Trump has no path to victory proof?

Slit your wrist and be over with it already

Haha...so unless you can post something from Breitbart you got nothing? Got it. Glad to see you are as useless at tits on a boar.
What do you need a link to prove? Again Breitbart says one thing and CNN says the opposite, so links prove nothing, seriously you need to check in with your psychiatrist and get your anti linking medications redosed.

LOL, by the way Breitbart was 100 percent correct about the election results and CNN was 100 percent wrong, so grow up noodlebrain

There are no exceptions, if Trump pushes this and it goes to the Supreme Court all recounts will be ruled illegal, if only because there is NO evidence of tampering

Why do you need a link? one link says one thing and the other says the opposite. So links prove nothing, though you are too dumb to understand this concept obviously. Now the truth, the same thing can not be constitutional in one state and unconstitutional a few feet away in another state, if you need a link to understand this you need better medication

Haha...so unless you can post something from Breitbart you got nothing? Got it. Glad to see you are as useless at tits on a boar.
What do you need a link to prove? Again Breitbart says one thing and CNN says the opposite, so links prove nothing, seriously you need to check in with your psychiatrist and get your anti linking medications redosed.

LOL, by the way Breitbart was 100 percent correct about the election results and CNN was 100 percent wrong, so grow up noodlebrain

Breitbart has been wrong a million times too. So what's your point?

Wait, so you're saying everything was done legally in Michigan?

Whining? Nope... said all along that the recounts are important for learning flaws for future elections. You don't care about that, fairness. Sad, I hope when Trump starts the next war you stand in the front line... wait, you won't will you? You'll be cowering in your basement, crying like a bitch and regretting your vote.

The flaws are not requiring voter photo IDs, better supervision of entering ballots into the tabulator and not giving voters a print out of what was recorded.

Whining? Nope... said all along that the recounts are important for learning flaws for future elections. You don't care about that, fairness. Sad, I hope when Trump starts the next war you stand in the front line... wait, you won't will you? You'll be cowering in your basement, crying like a bitch and regretting your vote.

The flaws are not requiring voter photo IDs, better supervision of entering ballots into the tabulator and not giving voters a print out of what was recorded.

WTF good is a print out to voters if the voting tallies aren't done correctly? You expect every citizen to report somewhere and show their print outs again to validate the vote totals?

Breitbart was 100 percent correct about the election results and CNN was 100 percent wrong, so grow up noodlebrain.

Do you understand that a retarded person does not understand what retardation is, because retardation makes this level of reasoning impossible?

No since you are retarded you can not comprehend anything farther than your food attained t shirt

Is your head shaking like the bimbo below? Would you know if it was

Breitbart was 100 percent correct about the election results and CNN was 100 percent wrong, so grow up noodlebrain.

Do you understand that a retarded person does not understand what retardation is, because retardation makes this level of reasoning impossible?

No since you are retarded you can not comprehend anything farther than your food attained t shirt

Again...Breitbart has been wrong about hundreds of things. What's your point? 30 minutes ago I took a dump with a higher IQ than you.

WTF good is a print out to voters if the voting tallies aren't done correctly? You expect every citizen to report somewhere and show their print outs again to validate the vote totals?

No moron, a printout would be made for each recorded vote, so if the ballot is run through twice, it would catch that, it also would show calibration errors, if the vote record did not match the choices made by the voter. It also would confirm who the voter chose and if there was an error, it could be corrected.

No moron, a printout would be made for each recorded vote, so if the ballot is run through twice, it would catch that, it also would show calibration errors, if the vote record did not match the choices made by the voter. It also would confirm who the voter chose and if there was an error, it could be corrected.

Does each vote get run through the ballot counting scanner after each vote?

Sorry, I am not sure what you are asking. Where I vote, we fill in ovals on the ballot, slide it into a sleeve, the leading edge is exposed for the machine to grab onto, once the vote is entered into the machine the vote counter goes up one voter. So, if the person before me was voter #345, I will be #346.

Sorry, I am not sure what you are asking. Where I vote, we fill in ovals on the ballot, slide it into a sleeve, the leading edge is exposed for the machine to grab onto, once the vote is entered into the machine the vote counter goes up one voter. So, if the person before me was voter #345, I will be #346.

The best and easiest way, is to make all elections basic hand counted ballots with a person from each party counting each vote so that their totals match. No machines period.

Dear Bassman007 and Lewdog
what is wrong with petitioning for a recount
as long as someone follows the rules and pays the fees?
Clearly this isn't going to change the outcome,
it's for other reasons. So the "whìning" argument doesn't apply.

However if it were a matter of whining and contesting election results,
I'd rather people engage in something like this than protesting violently and causing property damage by rioting.
At least this is educational and is building teamwork between party members and leaders.

NOTE: I DON'T agree AT ALL with wasting 3-7 million
when that money could create jobs DOING the work that liberals want to push through govt.
With these resources they are spending, they could lead and create the programs DIRECTLY!

So I think it is wasteful and a shame to waste millions
on this and then "whine" that they have to depend on party or govt leaders
to create social programs through govt. No they don't the money can be raised
to invest in business and educational development with the SAME EFFORT
it takes to raise money for political campaigns and recounts.

Why not invest directly in the reforms and create and manages them directly?

Again...Breitbart has been wrong about hundreds of things. What's your point? 30 minutes ago I took a dump with a higher IQ than you.

I will explain it again as you lost your own IQ with that dump. Watch the following video, it is a link, it proves nothing as it is the wet dream of a retard like you.

So if you want to know the truth, read what I write and stop chasing links

funny-muslim-pours-gasoline-on-plane-gif.gif

I will explain it again as you lost your own IQ with that dump. Watch the following video, it is a link, it proves nothing as it is the wet dream of a retard like you.

Why do you keep going back to who called what on the election results? That has NOTHING to do with the argument at hand. Once again... Breitbart has had all kinds of wrong reports. So... again... prove to me that the recounts are Unconstitutional and how you KNOW that if Trump took it to the U.S. Supreme Court it would be ruled that way.

Again, since you don't understand English... this has nothing to do with who each site predicted to win the election.

Dear Bassman007 and Lewdog
what is wrong with petitioning for a recount
as long as someone follows the rules and pays the fees?
Clearly this isn't going to change the outcome,
it's for other reasons. So the "whìning" argument doesn't apply.

However if it were a matter of whining and contesting election results,
I'd rather people engage in something like this than protesting violently and causing property damage by rioting.
At least this is educational and is building teamwork between party members and leaders.

NOTE: I DON'T agree AT ALL with wasting 3-7 million
when that money could create jobs DOING the work that liberals want to push through govt.
With these resources they are spending, they could lead and create the programs DIRECTLY!

So I think it is wasteful and a shame to waste millions
on this and then "whine" that they have to depend on party or govt leaders
to create social programs through govt. No they don't the money can be raised
to invest in business and educational development with the SAME EFFORT
it takes to raise money for political campaigns and recounts.

Why not invest directly in the reforms and create and manages them directly?

Because silly the recount is only causing tension in the USA and there is no reason for it. If the voting was not correct I would want the recount, this means nothing except that Hillary is actually trying to hide how much she cheated by wanting this recount to show that she did not do this, everything she does is a lie.

PS the recount should also take less than one day for all states not weeks for one.

You got that noodle

Why do you keep going back to who called what on the election results? That has NOTHING to do with the argument at hand. Once again... Breitbart has had all kinds of wrong reports. So... again... prove to me that the recounts are Unconstitutional and how you KNOW that if Trump took it to the U.S. Supreme Court it would be ruled that way.

Again, since you don't understand English... this has nothing to do with who each site predicted to win the election.

Come back when you stop shaking your head like hilly.

PS Trump is the President, accept it, leave or point a 9mm to your head and visit Vince Foster

PS Trump is the President, accept it, leave or point a 9mm to your head and visit Vince Foster

One day I'm going to read about you on the news... I'm sure it will be for the Darwin Awards.

Hey derp...

A federal judge allowed Wisconsin's presidential recount to move forward Friday as a another federal judge in Pennsylvania planned to take the weekend to decide on a Green Party-backed request to recount paper ballots and examine election computer systems for signs of hacking.

Wisconsin Recount Goes Ahead, Judge Mulls Pennsylvania Case

Yes, but dummy that only applied to Wisconsin.

See, here's how this works. The only way for Hillary to have reversed the election was for ALL three states (Wis, Mich, and Penn.) to be flipped.
If just ONE of the states remained in Trump's collum, then he's the winner.
If the recount can't go forward in ONE of the states, then it's all over.

One day I'm going to read about you on the news... I'm sure it will be for the Darwin Awards.

Trump is still the President

Forum List

Back