Well with all the crazyness going on I would like to remind everyone it is Christmas time!!!!!!!

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2016
Ohio
Merry Christmas everyone I truly hope you all are surrounded by family and loved ones all month. Show a little Christmas spirit and show good will toward men. We need. to remember now more than ever we are all in this together. God bless and good luck!

I truly hope you all are surrounded by family and loved ones all month.
Super spreader!
I know it's a political site but can we leave Christmas alone. I care for my fellow man. You may not believe it but I truly want good things for all men and women. Please try and capture Christmas spirit on this post. Let's show a little love for our neighbors at least here! Yall just spread love in this post and I swear I will be on best behavior on every thread till Christmas is over. No calling people idiots nor cussing best behavior! One safe place to just be an American nothing else.

Super spreader!
I know it's a political site but can we leave Christmas alone. I care for my fellow man. You may not believe it but I truly want good things for all men and women. Please try and capture Christmas spirit on this post. Let's show a little love for our neighbors at least here! Yall just spread love in this post and I swear I will be on best behavior on every thread till Christmas is over. No calling people idiots nor cussing best behavior! One safe place to just be an American nothing else.
I do believe you. You seem like a decent, well rounded and caring individual.

Super spreader!
I do believe you. You seem like a decent, well rounded and caring individual.
Thank you and God bless. Please send others and spread some Christmas cheer!

I'll be spending Christmas with family and it next week.

Hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.

I'll be spending Christmas with family and it next week.

Hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.
Thank you Claudette merry Christmas to you and all you care about. I hope you are surrounded by peace and love this time of year. Merry Christmas and happy new year!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone I truly hope you all are surrounded by family and loved ones all month. Show a little Christmas spirit and show good will toward men. We need. to remember now more than ever we are all in this together. God bless and good luck!
Thank you and merry Christmas to you too.

We will be spending time with family. No cold virus that over 99% recover from will prevent me and mine from enjoying the holidays. Merry Christmas to all and happy New Year.

Thank you and merry Christmas to you too.

We will be spending time with family. No cold virus that over 99% recover from will prevent me and mine from enjoying the holidays. Merry Christmas to all and happy New Year.
Thanks gipper merry Christmas!!!! I hope you a surrounded by loved ones all season! Merry Christmas and happy new year!!!!!!!!!!

142C9A7B-E3D6-415C-8EC0-F4AEF98B6113.jpeg

I can not tell you all how much I appreciate your coming here and spreading Christmas cheer and love!!!!!! Please pass it on and hope it spreads! We are a community and I realy wish the best for all! Thanks again!

Entire family will start arriving this weekend, a house full for the entire week....and I cannot wait.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

That includes you miserable progtards too.

PS....our newest little conservative in the making, she's 15 months is about ready to burst over "Sana Caus" coming.

Lastly.... Remember the reason for the season

Entire family will start arriving this weekend, a house full for the entire week....and I cannot wait.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

PS....our newest little conservative in the making, she's 15 months is about ready to burst over "Sana Caus" coming.

Same age as my grandson! Such a treasure at that age. Sounds like you're in for a great time! Merry Christmas and thanks for posting!

I don’t believe you’re allowed to say that. It violates the atheism clause of the constitution (or some such shit that democrats want to push).

I don’t believe you’re allowed to say that. It violates the atheism clause of the constitution (or some such shit that democrats want to push).
This is a safe place to say it and please in this thread let's not let politics mess with Christmas. We are just Americans in this thread. Behave on this one thread I will be on best behavior on all threads till after Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Same age as my grandson! Such a treasure at that age. Sounds like you're in for a great time! Merry Christmas and thanks for posting!
I love my grandson and cherish him in ways unimaginable I am sure you feel the same. Unfortunately on January 20th of last year my grandsons father passed away. I would appreciate it if all of you could give a little prayer for his father's soul and all children that never get to know either parent. Merry Christmas and God bless.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all who celebrate in this month.

I hope everyone has all of what they need and, at least some, of what they want.

My family has found new ways to celebrate in these trying times. I am hoping we all get to see each other soon. (especially my grandbabies)

Forum List

Back